Study: Free birth control leads to fewer abortions; Romney wants to cut access.

So you are psychic, can you tell me what the lottery numbers will be for my birthday?

Why do I have to be psychic to know I've never slept with a married woman? It would seem to me that your insistence that I have speaks volumes about you, not me.

Anyone that claims they can tell if a woman is married simply by looking at them is a liar. If you prefer to be called a lair to being mocked for being psychic I will gladly call you a lair.

I never slept with a woman after only just looking at them. I got to know women before sleeping with them.

You don't know much about lesbians do you?

So...they were all tested while on board and you viewed the results of all?

Yeah. You're a liar.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you never served. Since you never served you have no idea what I knew or didn't know (and I would know if any member of the crew tested positive for STDs), so you're calling me a liar just makes you look even more of an ass than ever...and I didn't think that was possible.

You seem young and unemployed. Have you considered military service?

:lol: Right? You don't spend 6 months on a boat with a few hundred people without everyone knowing the color of every shit that everyone's taken.

I knew who had piercings and where. Of course I'd know which ones had scaly shit on their dicks. Thanks in large part to the government provided condoms, they didn't. We had a lot of adulterers but they were protected ones.

I'm opposed to *pushing* implants onto poor women under the guise of "women's health" with no regard to their health whatever.

What??

A woman tells her doctor she wants contraception so she doesn't get pregnant. He urgers her to get the implant because it can't be misused or forgotten, she gets it and she doesn't be pregnant.

How the hell is that a bad thing?

No one is forcing women to use birth control.

Don't mind her. That's the same person who thinks that having the government legislatively insert things into your vagina isn't an invasion of your body.

Yes and you continue to avoid the question...

Did everyone on the vessel get tested for stds and did you review the results of every single test?

Never mind, I know the answer. Liar.

"Some pediatricians have been reluctant to recommend IUDs for teens, partly because of concerns over infection risks; an older model was blamed for infertility."

IUDs, implants urged for teen girls' birth control - Yahoo! Finance

Pictures just for you..

h9991503_001.jpg

That money comes from somewhere.

Don't wanna get pregnant.....keep your pants on.

Tired of paying for Sandra....

Fluke off.

Yes it does. In the case of Ms. Fluke, it would come from her premiums. In the case of the study, the money spent today is nominal compared to the money spent on new classrooms, prisons, and entitlements in 10-20 years.

If it's "nominal" then she can pay for it herself. Or you can pay for it. Either way, it's NOT the responsibility of the federal government and it is unconstitutional.

Furthermore, lets cut off the unconstitutional entitlements and put prisoners to work 12 hours per day. All problems solved!

Yes and you continue to avoid the question...

Did everyone on the vessel get tested for stds and did you review the results of every single test?

Never mind, I know the answer. Liar.

I would have known who went to the HS and for what (do crabs count? I knew who had those) I knew who didn't deploy and why. I would have known if it happened while on the ship.

G5000 is correct, however, that I would not have known about STDs that take years to appear.

Condoms were freely and liberally distributed and used. (unfortunately, sometimes on duty) That ain't nothin' but good. (not the on duty part)

Why do I have to be psychic to know I've never slept with a married woman? It would seem to me that your insistence that I have speaks volumes about you, not me.

Anyone that claims they can tell if a woman is married simply by looking at them is a liar. If you prefer to be called a lair to being mocked for being psychic I will gladly call you a lair.

I never slept with a woman after only just looking at them. I got to know women before sleeping with them.

I live in San Francisco, I probably know more lesbians than you do, which is why I know that some of them are just aggressive about sleeping around as any man. Go ahead, lie about that too, tell me all lesbians are just like you. By the way, you are still lying when you claim you can tell if someone is married just by looking.

I'm opposed to *pushing* implants onto poor women under the guise of "women's health" with no regard to their health whatever.

What??

A woman tells her doctor she wants contraception so she doesn't get pregnant. He urgers her to get the implant because it can't be misused or forgotten, she gets it and she doesn't be pregnant.

How the hell is that a bad thing?

No one is forcing women to use birth control.

Don't mind her. That's the same person who thinks that having the government legislatively insert things into your vagina isn't an invasion of your body.

They're getting stuff inserted into their bodies anyway. It just makes sure that the pregnancy isn't ectopic or too far along.

It's to make abortion more safe.

But you loons don't give a shit about safety.

"
Clark filed suit last month against Planned Parenthood and Umoren alleging that a series of negligent acts led to a misdiagnosis of her ectopic pregnancy. Umoren and an unskilled clinic worker diagnosed Clark to have an 8.5 week intrauterine pregnancy based on an ultrasound that actually showed an empty womb. Umoren fraudulently noted in Clark’s chart that his manual pelvic exam confirmed the 8.5 week intrauterine pregnancy. He proceeded with an suction abortion on Clark.
Umoren further ignored a pathology inspection of the tissue from Clark’s abortion indicated no fetal remains were present and failed to notify her of the results. Clark was admitted to a hospital for emergency surgery 25 days later to remove a 13-week ectopic pregnancy that had painfully ruptured her fallopian tube.
The Clark incident took place while Planned Parenthood was under probation for failing to report child sex abuse, failing to comply with parental consent laws, and other violations. An ADPH inspection report released just months after Clark’s botched abortion also discovered that Planned Parenthood failed to provide women with discharge instructions, which could have accounted for Clark not recognizing her life-threatening symptoms earlier."

Planned Parenthood Faces Complaints Over Incompetent Abortion Services :Operation Rescue

"Some pediatricians have been reluctant to recommend IUDs for teens, partly because of concerns over infection risks; an older model was blamed for infertility."

IUDs, implants urged for teen girls' birth control - Yahoo! Finance

OMG, doctors recommending a course of medical treatment? The world's going to hell in a bread basket!! What next? Teaching science in high school science classes?

Not only are you stupid, you are illiterate.

That money comes from somewhere.

Don't wanna get pregnant.....keep your pants on.

Tired of paying for Sandra....

Fluke off.

Yes it does. In the case of Ms. Fluke, it would come from her premiums. In the case of the study, the money spent today is nominal compared to the money spent on new classrooms, prisons, and entitlements in 10-20 years.

If it's "nominal" then she can pay for it herself. Or you can pay for it. Either way, it's NOT the responsibility of the federal government and it is unconstitutional.
The "nominal" cost is when you factor in GPO (group purchasing organizations) and eligible drugs under the 340b program (apexus). They usually do not apply to individual purchases.

If you want to talk about price controls for drugs, I'm all ears.

Furthermore, lets cut off the unconstitutional entitlements and put prisoners to work 12 hours per day. All problems solved!

What do you want prisoners to do for 12 hours a day--what types of work? Just curious.

I live in San Francisco, I probably know more lesbians than you do, which is why I know that some of them are just aggressive about sleeping around as any man. Go ahead, lie about that too, tell me all lesbians are just like you. By the way, you are still lying when you claim you can tell if someone is married just by looking.

Again, I never slept with a woman before getting to know her first, ESPECIALLY when I was in the service, so your argument is moot.

Again, I never slept with a woman before getting to know her first, ESPECIALLY when I was in the service, so your argument is moot.

You claimed you can tell by looking, are you retracting that claim?

If we were to believe that poll we would have to be really stupid. You might qualify on that, but I do not.

Actually, I believe that poll because just listening to the chicks around my office, they are all creeped out by Romney...

You work with baby birds?

Yeah, he shows a lot of respect towards women, doesn't he? More evidence that its the dumbocrats who are actually the Inez's waging war on women.

Forum List

Back