🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Study Says Concealed Carry Permits Don't Affect Crime

Brain...you have shown yourself to be an individual of low character....and not deserving of respect. You lie, you lie by omission and all to push an anti gun agenda that would let people be victimized by violent criminals....

You can't provide your 12 studies. Seems you lie. I have not.

Fuck you...I already linked to them...lying asshole...

Brain...you have shown yourself to be an individual of low character....and not deserving of respect. You lie, you lie by omission and all to push an anti gun agenda that would let people be victimized by violent criminals....

No you linked a bunch that said by john lott. I want the ones you claim are not by john lott.

Debating politics on the internet isn't for you. You constantly turn into this foaming at the mouth, foul swearing fool. Go relax and do something else, will add years to your life.

No you linked a bunch that said by john lott. I want the ones you claim are not by john lott.

No asshole...you are lying again....

Debating politics on the internet isn't for you. You constantly turn into this foaming at the mouth, foul swearing fool. Go relax and do something else, will add years to your life.

Sure asshole...go fuck yourself.....

No asshole...you are lying again....

If I'm lying quote where you did it then. Every time you post them, most say by john lott. If you have 12 that aren't by john lott than post them now. Stop being a childish baby.

Just trying to help you out.

Yeah...again...fuck you. You are an individual of low character...a liar....

Yeah...again...fuck you. You are an individual of low character...a liar....

Facts that you do not like are not lies. They are still facts.

Forum List

Back