study shows most voters are unaware of Harris's radical views !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
a poll recently conducted by McLaughflin and Associates found that a large majority of voters are completely unaware of Harris's radical left wing views .. count on the left wing leaders and the MSM and social media to hide Harris's far left stances to help her win in Nov .. she was installed as the nominee after the actual nominee that won the primaries stepped down from running [1 st time in US history] and after said controversial event she hasn't even deigned to give the country a press conference [with no outrage being expressed by the MSM]after said historical event .. look for the left to continue to hide and downplay how radical she is .. ignorance among voters is something the democratic machine is fomenting and counting on ..

a poll recently conducted by McLaughflin and Associates found that a large majority of voters are completely unaware of Harris's radical left wing views .. count on the left wing leaders and the MSM and social media to hide Harris's far left stances to help her win in Nov .. she was installed as the nominee after the actual nominee that won the primaries stepped down from running [1 st time in US history] and after said controversial event she hasn't even deigned to give the country a press conference [with no outrage being expressed by the MSM]after said historical event .. look for the left to continue to hide and downplay how radical she is .. ignorance among voters is something the democratic machine is fomenting and counting on ..

All they have is TDS to run on.

They have nothing else.

Not because I'm not trying.

That’s because the media won’t report them, and the ignorant Democrats won’t allow a Republican to speak and tell them. It’s so bad that when a Dem makes an obviously false statement, and the Republican tries to clue her in, the Dem does the face palm move and says “I don’t want to hear it.”

They seem to enjoy wallowing in their own ignorance.

Do you expect working people to have time to stay on top of things when their employers work them beyond exhaustion and fairness?

That's because she hasn't done anything and the media aside from Fox, NYPost and conservative radio are the only ones telling people about it.

Do you expect working people to have time to stay on top of things when their employers work them beyond exhaustion and fairness?
OMG. The people around here are telecommuting, and spending half the day talking walks, running errands, and lying out by the pool. Some even play golf.

She has helped run the country for 4 long years and people have no idea what her policies are?

Sounds about right.

She has helped run the country for 4 long years and people have no idea what her policies are?

Sounds about right.
She didn’t do a thing. Her staff reported she didn’t even read the prep notes before meetings. She’s been able to slide by due to Female Black Privilege her entire career, and she continued that in the WH.

Good. That gives me hope for the nation.
You think it’s a positive that instead of being productive, employees are golfing and swimming half the day? You want our productivity rate to slide as low as Europe?

If I ever found out that an employee of mine decided to play golf while he should be working - since he’s being paid to do so - I’d fire him on the spot.

You think it’s a positive that instead of being productive, employees are golfing and swimming half the day? You want our productivity rate to slide as low as Europe?

If I ever found out that an employee of mine decided to play golf while he should be working - since he’s being paid to do so - I’d fire him on the spot.
Well then fire your employees. It's never been easier to find a good employer.

I have the feeling as an employer you believe you should have access to an employer pool correct? Why?

Because she doesn't have any?

Forum List

Back