Stunning Video from Russian TV Says It All About Joe Biden’s Disastrous Trade for Brittney Griner

Oh look, another libtard to slap around and leave in a puddle of his own waste after shoving his face in the truth. Funny how it’s you running into every thread I’m in and throwing fake news around. Oh wait, we handle trespassing animals in a more permanent way in my town.....
See post 29?

That was BEFORE you showed up, idiot.

U.S., Australian hostages held by Taliban in Afghanistan are freed in exchange for Haqqani commanders​

Yes, the Trump administration in 2020 agreed to the release of 5,000 Taliban prisoners​

Go ahead and defend the troll. It's your prerogative.
I will defend him. He has opinions, and he posts some interesting stuff and articulate commentary.

What the Russian press says about the prisoner exchange is very interesting; it does not make the OP a Russian troll nor does being against America funding Ukraine to fight Russia.

I'd probably defend you too. :)

Regards,
Jim

You know what is stunning? To see members of the party of Reagan spewing an old school KGB mass murdering war criminal's talking points.

From Putin's ass to your mouth.

Folks, why do these cultists have such an obsession with Trump's and Putin's asses?

Really!

I mean, they're supposed to be busy hating on them, but honestly, they are ALWAYS fixated on their ASSES!

Folks, why do these cultists have such an obsession with Trump's and Putin's asses?

Really!

I mean, they're supposed to be busy hating on them, but honestly, they are ALWAYS fixated on their ASSES!

Well, if you nutrient-starved tards would stop eating from Putin's ass, I would not have to keep calling you out on it!

Well, if you nutrient-starved tards would stop eating from Putin's ass, I would not have to keep calling you out on it!

Translation: "Can't get enough of that Putin shit! YUMMY! Gimme a double scoop! I LOVE eating me some feces!"

1670631097427.png

Forum List

Back