Stunning Video from Russian TV Says It All About Joe Biden’s Disastrous Trade for Brittney Griner

The Neo-GOP also have a visceral hatred of Americans who are not just like them, and the Russians exploit it.

Divided we fall.
cop0hh3hox4a1.jpg

That's funny.

However, and in all honesty, the Taliban did have to release 1000 captured Afghan fighters in that lopsided 5 for 1 prisoner swap. The Afghan Government was not consulted on the deal and was not happy about it being forced on them.

That stupid bitch was released because she was a hero of the Left. The Russian info-tramp got it right. There is a growing level of hate in this country for Biden and the anti-American filth that support him...
She’ll probably be right back to complaining about the United States before too long. While the terrorist Xiden released will be killing Americans again.

You really hate having your hypocrisy thrown up in your slack little faces, don't you. :lol:
Hey asswipe, where did I mention Trump? Your stupidity means you try to derail another thread with your crybaby antics about Trump. You really hate having your racism, love of Anti-American criminals, and general stupidity thrown in your face daily don’t you retard? Now get on topic. Your boy giving up a terrorist for a basketball player.

Hey asswipe, where did I mention Trump? Your stupidity means you try to derail another thread with your crybaby antics about Trump. You really hate having your racism, love of Anti-American criminals, and general stupidity thrown in your face daily don’t you retard? Now get on topic. Your boy giving up a terrorist for a basketball player.
hamster-triggered.gif

Looks like the two prisoners shook hands as they were exchanged...

[Video here:]

Viktor said, "Thanks for smuggling drugs so I could be freed for killing Americans. Let's go Brandon."

Looks like I have a new pet following me around!

How cute!

Maybe I'll shave his ass and make him walk backwards.
Oh look, another libtard to slap around and leave in a puddle of his own waste after shoving his face in the truth. Funny how it’s you running into every thread I’m in and throwing fake news around. Oh wait, we handle trespassing animals in a more permanent way in my town.....

Forum List

Back