Stunning Video from Russian TV Says It All About Joe Biden’s Disastrous Trade for Brittney Griner

if he did you Trump asslickers would have gone apeshit. You wouldn't be bitching if Whelen was returned here in exchange for that arms dealer, so who do you think your bullshitting?

IT IS PUTIN WHO IS REFUSING TO RELEASE WHELEN, DUMBASS.

Who's surprised that you Trump asskissers are echoing his deranged rant on this matter?

NBC reported that there was a choice, and then retracted it probably at the demand of the White House.

Remember this is the same news outlet that fired one of their reporters for telling the country that Paul Pelosi answered the door when the police arrived at his home claiming he was attacked. The police there refuse to release the body cam of the officer.

if he did you Trump asslickers would have gone apeshit. You wouldn't be bitching if Whelen was returned here in exchange for that arms dealer, so who do you think your bullshitting?

IT IS PUTIN WHO IS REFUSING TO RELEASE WHELEN, DUMBASS.

Who's surprised that you Trump asskissers are echoing his deranged rant on this matter?

Damn! You just cannot pry your little minds loose from that man's ASS! What is so wonderful about that ass?

Your reflexive comments, borne out of ignorance (as always), are noted.

"I honestly feel we should not play the National Anthem during our season," said Griner, one of the top players in the WNBA and second in 2019 most valuable player voting. "I think we should take that much of a stand.

"I don't mean that in any disrespect to our country. My dad was in Vietnam and a law officer for 30 years. I wanted to be a cop before basketball. I do have pride for my country."

Am I surprised at how you revel in Russian propaganda? No.

I do not believe we should play our national anthem at games, but I doesn't mean I disrespect my country. DUH! :eusa_shhh:

1670620933056-png.736941

However, trading the 'Merchant of Death' for Griner, was really stupid and certainly not in the best interests of the United States.
Do you think this "Merchant of Death" is going to return and cause harm to the USA?

How far we've fallen since the election was stolen and an Illegitimate administration was installed. We are being laughed at on the world stage.

Is there anyone who seriously thought this would NOT be the case if he was elected?

The man has NEVER been right about any US Foreign Policy decision in his life, he has always been a human gaffe machine, and even Obama said we should never underestimate his ability to f* things up.

Is there anyone who seriously thought this would NOT be the case if he was elected?

The man has NEVER been right about any US Foreign Policy decision in his life, he has always been a human gaffe machine, and even Obama said we should never underestimate his ability to f* things up.

Obama never said that. Stop spreading lies.

Forum List

Back