🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stupid ass statement I am sick in seeing woman's dating profile................"I LOVE TRAVEL"

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Who the fuck dont like the Travel when they have the time and money to do so? That has to be one the stupidest fucking statements I ever seen in Dating profile. This is why I prefer the fetish activity and gambling over dating

Who the fuck dont like the Travel when they have the time and money to do so? That has to be one the stupidest fucking statements I ever seen in Dating profile. This is why I prefer the fetish activity and gambling over dating
I don't. I hate it. I never willingly travel anywhere. The company I used to work for wanted to transfer me to the London office. Nope. I hate to travel.

I don't. I hate it. I never willingly travel anywhere. The company I used to work for wanted to transfer me to the London office. Nope. I hate to travel.
Travel for pleasure idiot not business

You would be surprised. These people exist. My ex inlaws hated it. My son's uncle doesn't. Additionally, he would only eat hot dogs, hamburgers and steak.

They're just trying to kill 2 birds with one stone.

1. Dig for gold.
2. Sound sophisticated.

Automatic red flag in my opinion.

I know in my heart I will never be able to travel anywhere in the world again.

I don't have and won't have the Covid Passport, I never had the Covid poison jab....to say nothing of boosters or any shit.

That's ok too.....I've done plenty of traveling in my life so it's just fine!:thup:

I don't hate traveling, I've done plenty of it in my life and the majority of it was fun, but I haven't done any since December of 2007.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

A boyfriend once planned ten days in Hawaii. I told him I'd rather break up with him than go to Hawaii even for one day.

Forum List

Back