Stupid Bastard Announces Begining Of Shooting War With Iran

His insane antics used to be funny. He’s let the vermin take over for the warmongers.View attachment 326570
/----/ Shoot down gunboats? Are they riding on a flying carpet?

/----/ LOL Good one.
View attachment 327179
/——-/ TDS

Trump said an injection of Red Bull and Murphy's Oil Soap would cure Covid-19 and help the oil industy, too. So much winning!
/——/ Except he didn’t say that. It was the demons running circles inside your head. Please take your meds before posting. TIA

Trump wasn't born "rich". He made his money the hard way, created hundreds of thousands of jobs, and built magnificent buildings.
He lied about that too.
Trump was born rich and he spent his life losing other people's money and destroying working class lives; you need to confront reality before it's too late.

4 Ways Fred Trump Made Donald Trump and His Siblings Rich

"But an investigation by The New York Times shows that by age 3, Donald Trump was earning $200,000 a year in today’s dollars from his father’s empire.

"He was a millionaire by age 8.

"By the time he was 17, his father had given him part ownership of a 52-unit apartment building. Soon after he graduated from college, he was receiving the equivalent of $1 million a year from his father. The money increased with the years, to more than $5 million annually in his 40s and 50s."

Trump wasn't born "rich". He made his money the hard way, created hundreds of thousands of jobs, and built magnificent buildings.
He lied about that too.
Trump was born rich and he spent his life losing other people's money and destroying working class lives; you need to confront reality before it's too late.

"But an investigation by The New York Times shows that by age 3, Donald Trump was earning $200,000 a year in today’s dollars from his father’s empire.

"By the time he was 17, his father had given him part ownership of a 52-unit apartment building. Soon after he graduated from college, he was receiving the equivalent of $1 million a year from his father. The money increased with the years, to more than $5 million annually in his 40s and 50s."
/—-/ Your class envy song:
Poppa was a rolling stone
Wherever he laid his hat was his home
And when he died
All he left us was alone.

He lied about that too.

/—-/ Your class envy song:
Poppa was a rolling stone
Wherever he laid his hat was his home
And when he died
All he left us was alone.
Income-Inequality-Graph-from-Robert-Reichs-New-Film.png

Where do you bank?

Ten Things You Can Do Now to Curb Wall Street’s Wealth Transfer System

"Below we offer ten ideas to get started on the first course of taming the Wall Street beast. .."

"(2) Think Local: Consider moving money as it becomes liquid out of the big Wall Street banks that have an iron grip on your Congress and moving it into FDIC insured accounts at your community bank (being careful not to exceed the insurance limits).

"Again, you should consult with your accountant and/or financial advisor. This will also help provide loans to local businesses and residential housing in your area."

Did Trump just cross the line?????

"Trump Tells Navy To Destroy Iranian Gunboats If They ‘Harass’ American Ships

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – President Donald Trump said on Wednesday he had instructed the U.S. Navy to fire on any Iranian ships that harass it at sea, a week after 11 vessels from Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps Navy (IRGCN) came dangerously close to American ships in the Gulf.

“I have instructed the United States Navy to shoot down and destroy any and all Iranian gunboats if they harass our ships at sea,” Trump wrote in a tweet, ....While the Navy has the authority to act in self-defense, Trump’s comments appeared to go further and are likely to stoke tensions between Iran and the United States. "

A reminder....
Barack Obama, the #1 funder of radical Islamic fundamentalism and of the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism, in the history of the world.

Missiles from Iran, which Obama funded and greenlighted, as he did with IEDs aimed at our soldiers.

Under Hussein Obama, the United States was the lead benefactor of Islamic terrorism

He gave his nod to ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons for 7th century barbarians.

Barack Obama, in addition to slowing the rise of the oceans, also made the world a safer place to be by funding the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism while not restricting their ballistic missile program and, at the same time, supporting Hezbollah.

The best friend the homicidal maniacs in charge of Iran ever had was Barack Hussein Obama.

The big question about Hussein Obama was always was he Sunni or Shia…and with the Iran deal, we got answer.

Oh...wait!

Hussein doesn't have a phone and a pen any longer........just Netflix.

Actually, what Trump tweeted was "Shoot them down". Implying boats could fly.
Hmm..hows pulling out of that Iran nuclear deal working out for us? I remember when Iran was a weekly threat during the Obama administration......wait....nevermind.
Pulling out of that clusterfuck is working out great for the US, which is why you hate it, JackOfTards.

we are no longer being played the fool by the Mullahs while they continue to build their nukes. Trump slammed them with heavy sanctions, which is destroying their pathetic economy, and will eventually force the Mullahs to be overthrown by the masses.

Sux for you that you have to opine about your good old days when the Mullahs bent Barry Hussein over and had their way with him.

1. No that is not going to happen. The new generations hate the mullahs and the hardliners. It took generations for that hate to build up, they don’t like to be called terrorist supporters, they want better than that.
When Trump just got elected they cheered of hope. Then he applied economic sanctions that hurts their families, incomes, medical needs and financial future. That turns to hate against Trump.
the Iranians chanting death to America are the minorities in numbers. You will expect hatred towards Americans in far larger numbers this time.

2. Nuclear program. You are very wrong. Right now because of Trump they are no longer complying with the nuclear restrictions. Because of Trump stupidity they are now in full scale development of the nuke program. Sanctions doesn’t stopped that because they have their own resources and materials in house.

Who and where do you think the Iran’s and Syria get all their weapons? I’m sure it’s not from China.

"Right now because of Trump they are no longer complying with the nuclear restrictions. "

They never were, fool.

"Iran Caught Hiding Nuclear Work, Sparking Call for Full Sanctions ‘Snapback’"

Iran has been blocking inspectors from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) from accessing key sites that the watchdog group has cited for having traces of undisclosed nuclear materials, fueling speculation that Tehran is again engaged in the secret construction of nuclear weapons-grade material.

Recently installed IAEA chief Rafael Griossi took the unprecedented step this week of going public about Iran's intransigence, telling Reuters on Tuesday the Islamic Republic is not living up to multiple commitments under the landmark nuclear accord.

"We have insisted and despite all our efforts we have not been able to get that [access], ..."
Iran Caught Hiding Nuclear Work, Sparking Call for Full Sanctions 'Snapback'

“Particularly troublesome, you have to wait 24 days before you can inspect.”

–Sen. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.), speaking to reporters about the international nuclear agreement with Iran, Aug. 10, 2015

“At non-designated sites it will take 24 days to get an inspection.”

–Schumer, speaking to reporters, Aug. 11

As I have always said, there were never meant to be any inspections.

Wrong again. You information came from media that is against the Iran nuclear restrictions program. are there any other countries that are involved supporting your theory? Nobody but you..... If you think you are right the Arak facilities that needed to make hard water needed to make nuclear grade plutonium was only completed late last year violating the agreement because of Trump worthless policy....... We went these over and over. I blasted you over and over.

WHY is it that your information that you supplied always comes from an unknown media? Fox News that you adored doesn’t even support your theory? Always. Why is that? I don’t even read your link anymore. I just looked at where it came from & I know that it’s bogus.

I'm never wrong.

Hussein planned from the start to make certain that the 7th century savages would have modern weapons, nuclear weapons.

He paid them $billions, and prevented their proxy, Hezbollah, from being arrested for selling cocaine in America.

He made certain that there would never be any real inspectons.

Never.

He lied to the nation, through Ben Rhodes, who made up the fairy tale that there were moderates in Iran, a tale told to convince morons like you.

And you were convinced....not a particularly difficult task.

You said you were never wrong. This thread is about IRAN, which when they were developing nukes was ran by Ahmadenijad (Jr. called him "mad dinner jacket"), not IRAQ which was ran by Saddam Hussein. You said you were never wrong, I just showed you where you are wrong. And, while I know that because they differ in spelling by just one letter and can be confused, you shouldn't confuse them, as they present very different threats.

Please quote where I mentioned Iraq.

You said Hussein, who was the leader of Iraq, not Iran.

Quote it, dunce.

And when you do.......I will use your post to prove that I am never.....NEVER.....wrong.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – President Donald Trump said on Wednesday he had instructed the U.S. Navy to fire on any Iranian ships that harass it at sea, a week after 11 vessels from Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps Navy (IRGCN) came dangerously close to American ships in the Gulf.

“I have instructed the United States Navy to shoot down and destroy any and all Iranian gunboats if they harass our ships at sea,” Trump wrote in a tweet, ....While the Navy has the authority to act in self-defense, Trump’s comments appeared to go further and are likely to stoke tensions between Iran and the United States. "

A reminder....
Barack Obama, the #1 funder of radical Islamic fundamentalism and of the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism, in the history of the world.

Missiles from Iran, which Obama funded and greenlighted, as he did with IEDs aimed at our soldiers.

Under Hussein Obama, the United States was the lead benefactor of Islamic terrorism

He gave his nod to ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons for 7th century barbarians.

Barack Obama, in addition to slowing the rise of the oceans, also made the world a safer place to be by funding the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism while not restricting their ballistic missile program and, at the same time, supporting Hezbollah.

The best friend the homicidal maniacs in charge of Iran ever had was Barack Hussein Obama.

The big question about Hussein Obama was always was he Sunni or Shia…and with the Iran deal, we got answer.

Oh...wait!

Hmm..hows pulling out of that Iran nuclear deal working out for us? I remember when Iran was a weekly threat during the Obama administration......wait....nevermind.
Pulling out of that clusterfuck is working out great for the US, which is why you hate it, JackOfTards.

we are no longer being played the fool by the Mullahs while they continue to build their nukes. Trump slammed them with heavy sanctions, which is destroying their pathetic economy, and will eventually force the Mullahs to be overthrown by the masses.

Sux for you that you have to opine about your good old days when the Mullahs bent Barry Hussein over and had their way with him.

1. No that is not going to happen. The new generations hate the mullahs and the hardliners. It took generations for that hate to build up, they don’t like to be called terrorist supporters, they want better than that.
When Trump just got elected they cheered of hope. Then he applied economic sanctions that hurts their families, incomes, medical needs and financial future. That turns to hate against Trump.
the Iranians chanting death to America are the minorities in numbers. You will expect hatred towards Americans in far larger numbers this time.

2. Nuclear program. You are very wrong. Right now because of Trump they are no longer complying with the nuclear restrictions. Because of Trump stupidity they are now in full scale development of the nuke program. Sanctions doesn’t stopped that because they have their own resources and materials in house.

Who and where do you think the Iran’s and Syria get all their weapons? I’m sure it’s not from China.

"Right now because of Trump they are no longer complying with the nuclear restrictions. "

They never were, fool.

Iran has been blocking inspectors from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) from accessing key sites that the watchdog group has cited for having traces of undisclosed nuclear materials, fueling speculation that Tehran is again engaged in the secret construction of nuclear weapons-grade material.

Recently installed IAEA chief Rafael Griossi took the unprecedented step this week of going public about Iran's intransigence, telling Reuters on Tuesday the Islamic Republic is not living up to multiple commitments under the landmark nuclear accord.

"We have insisted and despite all our efforts we have not been able to get that [access], ..."

–Sen. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.), speaking to reporters about the international nuclear agreement with Iran, Aug. 10, 2015

Wrong again. You information came from media that is against the Iran nuclear restrictions program. are there any other countries that are involved supporting your theory? Nobody but you..... If you think you are right the Arak facilities that needed to make hard water needed to make nuclear grade plutonium was only completed late last year violating the agreement because of Trump worthless policy....... We went these over and over. I blasted you over and over.

WHY is it that your information that you supplied always comes from an unknown media? Fox News that you adored doesn’t even support your theory? Always. Why is that? I don’t even read your link anymore. I just looked at where it came from & I know that it’s bogus.

I'm never wrong.

Hussein planned from the start to make certain that the 7th century savages would have modern weapons, nuclear weapons.

He paid them $billions, and prevented their proxy, Hezbollah, from being arrested for selling cocaine in America.

Never.

He lied to the nation, through Ben Rhodes, who made up the fairy tale that there were moderates in Iran, a tale told to convince morons like you.

Wrong again. Your information came from where? This is hilarious. Like I said we went these over and over. I blasted you over and over.

Where is your link from bias unknown media? You didn’t post it. WOW that’s very funny.

Again...... Why is it that that you are the only one or any other countries that are involved or any other media are not supporting your propaganda??? Why is that?

'Other countries' simply want to do business with Iran.

Chamberlain and Roosevelt felt the same way about Hitler's Germany.

so we should just wait until they attack a ship
Correct, that's what you do when you are not at war.

And the USS Cole is not a good comparison. Already covered in the thread.

Cole is an excellent example of what happens when we let any foreign ship or boat get too close to one of ours. the families of the sailors killed on the Cole would not agree with your let them shoot first bullshit. In the Cole case we could not shoot back because the terrorist bastards blew themselves up when they attacked the ship.

His insane antics used to be funny. He’s let the vermin take over for the warmongers.View attachment 326570

so we should just wait until they attack a ship and try to sink it like they did to the Cole? WTF do you think the chinese or russians would do if one of their ships was attacked?
Iran didn’t do the Cole attack. That was AlQaeda. It was in all the papers. Do keep informed.

so what? same principles apply. take them out before they kill you. Get too close to a US Nave ship and you will pay the ultimate price. WTF do you think the Chinese or Russians would do if it happened to one of their ships? Obama the pussy is no longer president.

A reminder....

Oh...wait!

They never were, fool.

I'm never wrong.

Never.

You said you were never wrong. This thread is about IRAN, which when they were developing nukes was ran by Ahmadenijad (Jr. called him "mad dinner jacket"), not IRAQ which was ran by Saddam Hussein. You said you were never wrong, I just showed you where you are wrong. And, while I know that because they differ in spelling by just one letter and can be confused, you shouldn't confuse them, as they present very different threats.

Please quote where I mentioned Iraq.

You said Hussein, who was the leader of Iraq, not Iran.

In her post, Hussein was the 44th President of the US, dumbass!

YOU SPILLED THE BEANS!!!

I was waiting for that dope to put his foot in is mouth!!!!

so we should just wait until they attack a ship and try to sink it like they did to the Cole? WTF do you think the chinese or russians would do if one of their ships was attacked?
Iran didn’t do the Cole attack. That was AlQaeda. It was in all the papers. Do keep informed.
Um, a US judge ruled the country responsible was the Sudan. Iran funded and armed the Sudan.
Once again we see that black is white, truth is lie, 2+2 = 22.
Known “most wanted” Al Qaeda leaders are magically turned into ... agents of Al Qaeda’s greatest enemy, Persian Shia Iran.
God, some people are truly stupid and shameless!
What part of my post is incorrect? Please be specific, and bring proof I was wrong.

If you can't, then STFU Tom Paine 1949

Last edited:
Really? They all told him to go fuck himself?
Absolutely. They immediately came out and said that the president's statement changes nothing, and they will continue to follow existing policy and rules.

It has already been posted in thread. If you weren't such a rabid little weenie, you might have seen it.
Oh. So they didn't tell him to go fuck himself, like you've repeatedly claimed.

Have you considered maybe not being a fucking liar?
Not a chance.

So, if he never gave the order, why did your fictional admirals tell him to go fuck himself?
He probably never gave the order. In which case they were making it clear he is a lying sack of shit.

Pick your poison, cultist.
What do you base your guess on? Trump has stated the policy publicly, and his Generals have applauded it.

Why do you think he never gave the order everyone in the world knows about?

YOU try to keep up ASSHOLE!

Forum List

Back