Stupid Bastard Announces Begining Of Shooting War With Iran

His insane antics used to be funny. He’s let the vermin take over for the warmongers.View attachment 326570
/----/ Shoot down gunboats? Are they riding on a flying carpet?

/----/ LOL Good one.
View attachment 327179
/——-/ TDS
That’s right. You don’t have any nonsense rebuttal then throw your TDS to defend yourself like a kid.
/——-/ How do you refute your stupid twisted opinion? All we can do is laugh at you. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

The left defending BIG OIL Iran, I thought they hated big oil??
NOBODY is defending Iran. We ( the smart) are defending US from Trump ignorance clown leadershi before we end up in a catastrophic world disaster that you and gullibles cannot put it back.

All we are doing is upgrading you and the rest poorly informed or wrongly informed cultist members.

"catastrophic world disaster" you say, DRAMA much. lol

So they didn't tell him to go fuck himself, like you've repeatedly claimed.
Actually, what i claimed is that, if trump actually gave the order he gave, then yes, they told him publicly to go fuck himself. That's true.

Of course, the lying moron probably never actually gave that order and was just shit tweeting.
So, if he never gave the order, why did your fictional admirals tell him to go fuck himself?

Perhaps you should just leave this thread and not come back. You're embarrassing yourself.

Dude being tough here doesn’t mean anything. You have to face the real facts that Trump proved himself incompetent, inept and amateur, dishonest disgusting president.
You can defend this moron whatever and however you want Trump. Trump is Trump.
Sheesh. Why not just say NANNY NANNY BOO BOO YOU BIG DOODYHEAD?

You're entitled to your opinion. You're not entitled to anyone agreeing with you.

So, if he never gave the order, why did your fictional admirals tell him to go fuck himself?
He probably never gave the order. In which case they were making it clear he is a lying sack of shit.

Pick your poison, cultist.
Need to watch where you're going when you're backpedaling.

Skippy, just because you REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want something to be true, doesn't make it true.

You know why you leftists think you can define reality? Because reality doesn't support your views.

The 17 Sailors killed aboard the USS Cole by Islamic terrorists on a motorboat would probably tell you you're retarded.
I doubt it, because they are likely not whiny little trump cultists like you, and understand the difference between a destroyer on full alert with armed weapons at cruising speed, vs a ship in dock being surprise attacked. But thank you for your expert opinion, designed to shield dear leader's ego.
I'm curious -- if you get a push alert from China and Iran at the same time, whose talking point do you post first?

You are very funnyYou keep omitting Russia.
Where do you think the Iran’s are getting or who is Iran main arms supplier? To update how smart you are. From RUSSIA with love.

If we go to war with Iran. Who do you think the Russian will support? The Iranians.

KEEP THAT IN MIND ALL OF YOU.
Funny how the left suddenly believed Russia was our enemy when Hillary thought she could blame her loss on them.

Russia is and was always been an enemy of US.... Till Trump came in licking Putin boots. TRAITOR.....

Bush, Paul, Hillary, or any other presidential candidates in 2016 election could/would has by far better president than this lousy Trump.

Repeating your leftist programming as if it's fact doesn't sway rational people, but I understand it's all you've got.

Here we go again ...

“US warships will be DESTROYED if they threaten ANY Iranian vessel – Iran’s Revolutionary Guards chief”

“Iran will not hesitate to retaliate against the US Navy if it attacks any Iranian vessel, Tehran’s elite Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) commander has warned, responding to a similar threat by Trump.

“I have ordered our naval forces to destroy any American naval force in the Persian Gulf that threatens the security of Iran’s military or non-military ships,” Major-General Hossein Salami said on Thursday, as cited by Tasnim News Agency.

“Salami was responding to US President Donald Trump, who said that he had issued an order on Wednesday to “destroy any and all Iranian gunboats if they harass our ships at sea.”

“Last week, the US Navy accused Iranian warships of maneuvering in a “dangerous and provocative” manner near its own vessels in the Persian Gulf. Tehran rejected these claims, saying its patrol boats had to intercept and monitor the American ships because they were violating maritime protocols while navigating in the area....”

US warships will be DESTROYED if they threaten ANY Iranian vessel – Iran’s Revolutionary Guards chief

Also, here is another RT article, this one by Scott Ritter, laying out the argument for why a real war, and not just a bombastic war of words, is now looking more likely in the Gulf.

Will Trump go to war with Iran to save America’s oil industry?
Oh, Scott Ritter the pedophile.
What a piece of shit.

LOL! You better tell Tucker Carlson! His American Conservative Magazine also regularly carries articles by Scott Ritter. Why? Because Ritter often writes brilliantly about the lies of the American Empire and its “security state.” He was the main and most informed “insider” exposing Bush administration lies about “WMD” leading up to the Iraq War, and he continued exposing these lies under Obama and Trump.

Whatever police sting he was stupid enough to fall for in 2010, the logic of his arguments and the wealth of his sources are often unmatched. Reading him in Tucker Carlson’s American Conservative one day and Putin’s Russia Today the next can certainly be disorienting. Ignorant American Liberals and arrogant Republican Warmongers both accuse him of being a traitor, or worse. We know which category you fall into.

P.S. I don’t always agree with Ritter. I just recommended this article because it makes the case that this time war with Iran may be more likely than in the past.
Do you really expect me to say, "Oh, well, if Carlson publishes his articles, then that's okay!"

Because that's not going to happen.

Pedophiles should hang.

I agree,Let Iran shoot at one of our ships and kill a few Americans before we act.

If the liberals had their way they would go even further...let them sink a couple of our ships before we act....and even then...they would still probably say we should negotiate.
They'd insist we repay Iran for the weapons they used killing our Sailors.

I have said many times before — Trump may not “want war” but his policies are making war more likely. He can start one, but his posturing as “Mr. Tough Guy” will make it very hard to stop one once any “incident” starts escalating.

There are powerful forces that want war. I’m not talking about the idiots here on USM. The Israelis have long wanted the U.S. to attack Iran. Crucially, American Oil interests that once stood to lose a fortune if the Persian Gulf was shut down now would mostly also welcome the resulting rise in the price of oil. Even Russia would benefit. Here I disagree with charwin95, who I think earlier said that Russia would stand by Iran no matter what. I otherwise sympathize with his concerns.

The provocative U.S. military presence in this part of the world no longer makes any sense, if it ever did. The intelligent policy is to strategically draw down our forces, withdraw from Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan. Limit our naval forces in the Gulf to a bare minimum. American working people have NO SIDE in any conflict between Sunni Saudi Arabia and Shia Iran. Israel can defend itself. Our wars and interventions have left only wreckage and hatred, refugees and extremism behind, which we try to “clean up” with more interventions and by encouraging more civil war. The real U.S. policy is the same as the Israeli policy — Balkanize the whole region. The U.S., however, also wants ultimately to gain full control of all the oil in the Middle East so as to increase its leverage over China and ALL other countries now competing successfully with our de-industrialized and indebted economy. We cannot and should not try to maintain our world empire indefinitely through military force. This is the present real U.S. bipartisan policy, though it has been frustrated by Iranian resistance, and by Sunni terrorist “blowback.”

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: xyz
I agree,Let Iran shoot at one of our ships and kill a few Americans before we act.

If the liberals had their way they would go even further...let them sink a couple of our ships before we act....and even then...they would still probably say we should negotiate.
Nah, you trump cult freaks just make shit like that up and tell yourselves that to justify your own retarded behavior to yourselves.

He probably never gave the order. In which case they were making it clear he is a lying sack of shit.

Skippy, just because you REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want something to be true, doesn't make it true.

You know why you leftists think you can define reality? Because reality doesn't support your views.
Lots of whining...no actual argument...yep, it's a daveman post....

Did Trump just cross the line?????

"Trump Tells Navy To Destroy Iranian Gunboats If They ‘Harass’ American Ships

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – President Donald Trump said on Wednesday he had instructed the U.S. Navy to fire on any Iranian ships that harass it at sea, a week after 11 vessels from Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps Navy (IRGCN) came dangerously close to American ships in the Gulf.

“I have instructed the United States Navy to shoot down and destroy any and all Iranian gunboats if they harass our ships at sea,” Trump wrote in a tweet, ....While the Navy has the authority to act in self-defense, Trump’s comments appeared to go further and are likely to stoke tensions between Iran and the United States. "

A reminder....
Barack Obama, the #1 funder of radical Islamic fundamentalism and of the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism, in the history of the world.

Missiles from Iran, which Obama funded and greenlighted, as he did with IEDs aimed at our soldiers.

Under Hussein Obama, the United States was the lead benefactor of Islamic terrorism

He gave his nod to ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons for 7th century barbarians.

Barack Obama, in addition to slowing the rise of the oceans, also made the world a safer place to be by funding the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism while not restricting their ballistic missile program and, at the same time, supporting Hezbollah.

The best friend the homicidal maniacs in charge of Iran ever had was Barack Hussein Obama.

The big question about Hussein Obama was always was he Sunni or Shia…and with the Iran deal, we got answer.

Oh...wait!

Hussein doesn't have a phone and a pen any longer........just Netflix.

Actually, what Trump tweeted was "Shoot them down". Implying boats could fly.
Hmm..hows pulling out of that Iran nuclear deal working out for us? I remember when Iran was a weekly threat during the Obama administration......wait....nevermind.
Pulling out of that clusterfuck is working out great for the US, which is why you hate it, JackOfTards.

we are no longer being played the fool by the Mullahs while they continue to build their nukes. Trump slammed them with heavy sanctions, which is destroying their pathetic economy, and will eventually force the Mullahs to be overthrown by the masses.

Sux for you that you have to opine about your good old days when the Mullahs bent Barry Hussein over and had their way with him.

1. No that is not going to happen. The new generations hate the mullahs and the hardliners. It took generations for that hate to build up, they don’t like to be called terrorist supporters, they want better than that.
When Trump just got elected they cheered of hope. Then he applied economic sanctions that hurts their families, incomes, medical needs and financial future. That turns to hate against Trump.
the Iranians chanting death to America are the minorities in numbers. You will expect hatred towards Americans in far larger numbers this time.

2. Nuclear program. You are very wrong. Right now because of Trump they are no longer complying with the nuclear restrictions. Because of Trump stupidity they are now in full scale development of the nuke program. Sanctions doesn’t stopped that because they have their own resources and materials in house.

Who and where do you think the Iran’s and Syria get all their weapons? I’m sure it’s not from China.

"Right now because of Trump they are no longer complying with the nuclear restrictions. "

They never were, fool.

"Iran Caught Hiding Nuclear Work, Sparking Call for Full Sanctions ‘Snapback’"

Iran has been blocking inspectors from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) from accessing key sites that the watchdog group has cited for having traces of undisclosed nuclear materials, fueling speculation that Tehran is again engaged in the secret construction of nuclear weapons-grade material.

Recently installed IAEA chief Rafael Griossi took the unprecedented step this week of going public about Iran's intransigence, telling Reuters on Tuesday the Islamic Republic is not living up to multiple commitments under the landmark nuclear accord.

"We have insisted and despite all our efforts we have not been able to get that [access], ..."
Iran Caught Hiding Nuclear Work, Sparking Call for Full Sanctions 'Snapback'

“Particularly troublesome, you have to wait 24 days before you can inspect.”

–Sen. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.), speaking to reporters about the international nuclear agreement with Iran, Aug. 10, 2015

“At non-designated sites it will take 24 days to get an inspection.”

–Schumer, speaking to reporters, Aug. 11

As I have always said, there were never meant to be any inspections.

Wrong again. You information came from media that is against the Iran nuclear restrictions program. are there any other countries that are involved supporting your theory? Nobody but you..... If you think you are right the Arak facilities that needed to make hard water needed to make nuclear grade plutonium was only completed late last year violating the agreement because of Trump worthless policy....... We went these over and over. I blasted you over and over.

WHY is it that your information that you supplied always comes from an unknown media? Fox News that you adored doesn’t even support your theory? Always. Why is that? I don’t even read your link anymore. I just looked at where it came from & I know that it’s bogus.

I'm never wrong.

Hussein planned from the start to make certain that the 7th century savages would have modern weapons, nuclear weapons.

He paid them $billions, and prevented their proxy, Hezbollah, from being arrested for selling cocaine in America.

He made certain that there would never be any real inspectons.

Never.

He lied to the nation, through Ben Rhodes, who made up the fairy tale that there were moderates in Iran, a tale told to convince morons like you.

And you were convinced....not a particularly difficult task.

You said you were never wrong. This thread is about IRAN, which when they were developing nukes was ran by Ahmadenijad (Jr. called him "mad dinner jacket"), not IRAQ which was ran by Saddam Hussein. You said you were never wrong, I just showed you where you are wrong. And, while I know that because they differ in spelling by just one letter and can be confused, you shouldn't confuse them, as they present very different threats.

Sooo....by now you must be ready to admit that I'm never wrong, huh?

Nope, because you confused the issue and screwed the pooch when you said "hussein" without specifying it was Obama. Your demagoguery has made your post incoherent and appear wrong. If you are going to call Obama "hussein" you should at least put his name in quotes. Not everyone speaks Trumpese.
How long have you been on this board? She's always referred to the Soy Boy King as Hussein.

Lots of whining...no actual argument...yep, it's a daveman post....
News flash, dumbass. YOU made a claim. YOU have to back it up.

But you're not going to do that. Leftists are liars, so they tell lies. Leftists are gullible, so they believe the lies they tell.

You can't prove Trump didn't give the order. But you believe it anyway, and you throw a little bitch fit when people don't agree with you.

What's it gonna be, Slappy? Proof, or more bitch fit?

I know where the smart money's at.

YOU made a claim. YOU have to back it up.
And i did. And you knew you were wrong and i was right, so you launched into the nightly daveman hissy fit.

The navy said they would continue to follow the guidelines already in place. So either he lied about having given the order, or they publicly told him to stick his order up his ass.

Those are your choices, crybaby.

Trump is an idiot with no understanding of leadership or diplomacy.

'Shoot them down"? They aren't aircraft.
What, boats can't shoot missles etc ? Are you serious or just hatin on Trump for no reason ?? They also have this idiocy going around that Trump told people to inject disenfectant into their bodies. Really ??? LOL... If he said it, we all know it was just him having a light hearted moment of laughter (joking), because undoubtedly someone ruffled his feathers in which caused him to bring the jokes as a way to show the utter stupidity within the questions being asked..

Yes he said you can inject disinfectant. He said that loud and clear that even Lysol responded immediately read the label.

How can you even deny that? He wasn’t talking to a reporter. He was talking to Brian and Birx. He was not joking. That vibrated all over America.

We are in the middle of a crisis to say something that STUPID? And he was joking?You are defending an idiot that is indefensible.

Like I just said earlier. Wrong or Wrong - - - - Lies or Lies. That’s cool Mr. Trump.

If he said it, then it was for your consumption, and it appears that you ate it up hook, line, and sinker. LOL.

I have said many times before — Trump may not “want war” but his policies are making war more likely. He can start one, but his posturing as “Mr. Tough Guy” will make it very hard to stop one once any “incident” starts escalating.

There are powerful forces that want war. I’m not talking about the idiots here on USM. The Israelis have long wanted the U.S. to attack Iran. Crucially, American Oil interests that once stood to lose a fortune if the Persian Gulf was shut down now would mostly also welcome the resulting rise in the price of oil. Even Russia would benefit. Here I disagree with charwin95, who I think earlier said that Russia would stand by Iran no matter what. I otherwise sympathize with his concerns.

The provocative U.S. military presence in this part of the world no longer makes any sense, if it ever did. The intelligent policy is to strategically draw down our forces, withdraw from Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan. Limit our naval forces in the Gulf to a bare minimum. American working people have NO SIDE in any conflict between Sunni Saudi Arabia and Shia Iran. Israel can defend itself. Our wars and interventions have left only wreckage and hatred, refugees and extremism behind, which we try to “clean up” with more interventions and by encouraging more civil war. The real U.S. policy is the same as the Israeli policy — Balkanize the whole region. The U.S., however, also wants ultimately to gain full control of all the oil in the Middle East so as to increase its leverage over China and ALL other countries now competing successfully with our de-industrialized and indebted economy. We cannot and should not try to maintain our world empire indefinitely through military force. This is the present real U.S. bipartisan policy, though it has been frustrated by Iranian resistance, and by Sunni terrorist “blowback.”
So just agree to have been defeated in the world or upon the world stage, and move on to becoming the weakling of the world eh ?

Not gonna happen bud. That kind of thinking is over. We will protect our interest around the world, and that's that. It is key to our security, and it will always be. If you don't like that, then go find you a country that you can agree with, and then go there.

Forum List

Back