Stupid Bastard Announces Begining Of Shooting War With Iran

Did Trump just cross the line?????

"Trump Tells Navy To Destroy Iranian Gunboats If They ā€˜Harassā€™ American Ships

WASHINGTON (Reuters) ā€“ President Donald Trump said on Wednesday he had instructed the U.S. Navy to fire on any Iranian ships that harass it at sea, a week after 11 vessels from Iranā€™s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps Navy (IRGCN) came dangerously close to American ships in the Gulf.

ā€œI have instructed the United States Navy to shoot down and destroy any and all Iranian gunboats if they harass our ships at sea,ā€ Trump wrote in a tweet, ....While the Navy has the authority to act in self-defense, Trumpā€™s comments appeared to go further and are likely to stoke tensions between Iran and the United States. "

A reminder....
Barack Obama, the #1 funder of radical Islamic fundamentalism and of the worldā€™s worst state sponsor of terrorism, in the history of the world.

Missiles from Iran, which Obama funded and greenlighted, as he did with IEDs aimed at our soldiers.

Under Hussein Obama, the United States was the lead benefactor of Islamic terrorism

He gave his nod to ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons for 7th century barbarians.

Barack Obama, in addition to slowing the rise of the oceans, also made the world a safer place to be by funding the worldā€™s worst state sponsor of terrorism while not restricting their ballistic missile program and, at the same time, supporting Hezbollah.

The best friend the homicidal maniacs in charge of Iran ever had was Barack Hussein Obama.

The big question about Hussein Obama was always was he Sunni or Shiaā€¦and with the Iran deal, we got answer.

Oh...wait!

Hussein doesn't have a phone and a pen any longer........just Netflix.

Actually, what Trump tweeted was "Shoot them down". Implying boats could fly.
Hmm..hows pulling out of that Iran nuclear deal working out for us? I remember when Iran was a weekly threat during the Obama administration......wait....nevermind.
Pulling out of that clusterfuck is working out great for the US, which is why you hate it, JackOfTards.

we are no longer being played the fool by the Mullahs while they continue to build their nukes. Trump slammed them with heavy sanctions, which is destroying their pathetic economy, and will eventually force the Mullahs to be overthrown by the masses.

Sux for you that you have to opine about your good old days when the Mullahs bent Barry Hussein over and had their way with him.

His insane antics used to be funny. Heā€™s let the vermin take over for the warmongers.View attachment 326570
The sickness of this pathetic bastard, ie Trump is that he's under the delusion that the entire country is a reflection of those brain dead redneck fkks, that show up at his Klan rallies and hoot and holler at his every word, so he feels that he can say and do just about anything and the whole effin country is on board with his ass. WHAT A SORRY PILE OF SHIT, THIS MAN HAS BECOME.

Did Trump just cross the line?????

"Trump Tells Navy To Destroy Iranian Gunboats If They ā€˜Harassā€™ American Ships

WASHINGTON (Reuters) ā€“ President Donald Trump said on Wednesday he had instructed the U.S. Navy to fire on any Iranian ships that harass it at sea, a week after 11 vessels from Iranā€™s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps Navy (IRGCN) came dangerously close to American ships in the Gulf.

ā€œI have instructed the United States Navy to shoot down and destroy any and all Iranian gunboats if they harass our ships at sea,ā€ Trump wrote in a tweet, ....While the Navy has the authority to act in self-defense, Trumpā€™s comments appeared to go further and are likely to stoke tensions between Iran and the United States. "

A reminder....
Barack Obama, the #1 funder of radical Islamic fundamentalism and of the worldā€™s worst state sponsor of terrorism, in the history of the world.

Missiles from Iran, which Obama funded and greenlighted, as he did with IEDs aimed at our soldiers.

Under Hussein Obama, the United States was the lead benefactor of Islamic terrorism

He gave his nod to ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons for 7th century barbarians.

Barack Obama, in addition to slowing the rise of the oceans, also made the world a safer place to be by funding the worldā€™s worst state sponsor of terrorism while not restricting their ballistic missile program and, at the same time, supporting Hezbollah.

The best friend the homicidal maniacs in charge of Iran ever had was Barack Hussein Obama.

The big question about Hussein Obama was always was he Sunni or Shiaā€¦and with the Iran deal, we got answer.

Oh...wait!

Hussein doesn't have a phone and a pen any longer........just Netflix.

Actually, what Trump tweeted was "Shoot them down". Implying boats could fly.
Hmm..hows pulling out of that Iran nuclear deal working out for us? I remember when Iran was a weekly threat during the Obama administration......wait....nevermind.

Imagine that.

Did I miss your posts scourging Hussein about there not being 57 states, or his claim that there is no difference between capitalism and communism???

Not for nuttin'.....but ....

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

Destroy them...all they know is brute force. Destroy them and the Chinese. We are in it to win it,; I'm ready to wear in he uniform again and put on my gear! Let's do this fucking thing. I can take out 20 of them cocksuckers before they take me. Good odds.
Promises promises.
When do you leave?

His insane antics used to be funny. Heā€™s let the vermin take over for the warmongers.View attachment 326570
So you advocate the US NOT engage in self-protection and let Iran do whatever it wants to?

Hmmm.....
I suggest the idiot in chief consult with his generals before sending tweets while he is eating hamburgers, watching Fox and resting his bone spurs.
How do you know he hasn't - idiot.

So you advocate the US NOT engage in self-protection and let Iran do whatever it wants to?

Hmmm.....
I suggest the idiot in chief consult with his generals before sending tweets while he is eating hamburgers, watching Fox and resting his bone spurs.
FOLKS, ITS DEFLECTION TIME......HE'S SEEN THE WRITING ON THE WALL AND NOW ITS TIME TO FKKKK WITH ILLEGALS AND THE MUSLIMS.....THIS MAN IS SO MESSED UP IN THE HEAD, SO SICK, SO PATHETIC......I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS WHORE BACK AT MARA-LAGO WITH A FLAG POLE SHOVED UP HIS WHITE ASS

Hmmm.....
Pretty sure Trump doesnā€™t care WTF you think, Cupcake.

Hmmm.....
How do you know he hasn't - idiot.
The generals do not want the idiot using tweets to communicate defence policy. Tweets are used by immature high school boys to break up with their girlfriends, not the way countries communicate policy.

Destroy them...all they know is brute force. Destroy them and the Chinese. We are in it to win it,; I'm ready to wear in he uniform again and put on my gear! Let's do this fucking thing. I can take out 20 of them cocksuckers before they take me. Good odds.
Put your toy guns away and go play some video games before you hurt yourself, sparky.

Or is it that oil prices have fallen unacceptably low?

Nothing boosts oil prices quite like a Middle East shooting war! Just talking about one is usually good for a few pennies.
If you haven't noticed, since the US has become THE major player in the oil sector, prices have stabilized even with
the adverse middle east problems. So what was a problem in the past is not a problem going forward.

The US is THE major player the $60-and-up oil sector. We're not in that sector anymore.
Yeah, Capt. Obvious, shutting down the country/world has that kind of impact.
Have you noticed how much gas you've saved recently in your tank? So goes the world.
Supply and demand no matter who is THE major player.

Brent bounces back from two-decade low after US president takes aim at Iranian vessels
Financial Trimes

Oil prices also got a boost after a tweet from President Donald Trump Wednesday raised tensions with Iran.
MarketWatch

In the short term, it's not relevant. The 'Demand' component of S&D includes the resources to satisfy demand. That's a different animal at $20 bbl than at $60. You won't see those for a couple of years, at least.
Get a boost from amping up tensions in the middle east? Wow! When did that kind of reaction with oil prices
Ok who else here would love to see these assholes harassing our ships in the Gulf on the Bottom.

The poor Troll doesn't like the fact that if they want to play this game again.......our Navy will waste them.

I vote......if they do it again......put them on the bottom.........Bottom's up..........

Anybody else..........;)
Surprised Fat Donnie didn't/hasn't blown away Chinese boats. Anytime an incident happens it's war monger mania.
You have the wrong administration, if you haven't noticed. This isn't the Obama administration.

Hmmm.....
Pretty sure? So you're saying there's a chance Trump does care what I think.
I am sure that I do not give a dam what Trump thinks about anything or anyone. He is a worthless human being.

Hmmm.....
Pretty sure? So you're saying there's a chance Trump does care what I think.
I am sure that I do not give a dam what Trump thinks about anything or anyone. He is a worthless human being.
You sure do get butthurt in a daily basis over things you claim you donā€™t care about.

weird.

Forum List

Back