Stupidity Of Hillary.Claims That Republicans Are Blocking Democrats From Voting?,Well,Explain How?

No, the Democrat candidate would offer him a place to stay and food to eat. It's the Republican that would teach him how to work so he never had to be under that bridge again.

In this rip-roaring economy of DumBama's, we still have 45 million people on food stamps, and the only reason it's that low is because Republicans cut some funds to it.

But your example of the guy under the bridge is the perfect example of the Democrat platform: buy votes by giving things to people. And this is why it's important for voters to understand politics, costs and the demise of our workforce. They need to know that 93 million Americans of working age are not only not working, but not looking for a job either.

Tough love is sometimes needed to get lazy people off of their ass and do something about their life, not give them things to keep them there. We witnessed this with Welfare Reform back in the 90's. We recently seen the results in Maine where they cut people off of food stamps and they did just fine. They were only using the program because why? FREE! They never needed food stamps in the first place.

This is what conservatives bring to the table.

Show me any recent initiatives out of Republicans that will improve the plight of the homeless. Other than "get a job loser" they have no formal policy.

Please take your 93 million Americans are not working claim and shove it firmly up your ass. Unless you are concerned about the employment of 16 year olds, stay at home moms and retirees, your number is meaningless

You mean the same group of people your side wants to raise minimum wage for? You know, the idea that will pull everybody out of poverty?

"If you pay people not to work, don't be too surprised when they don't"
Rush Limbaugh

You mean like retirees?
How about those lazy 16 year olds who refuse to support themselves?

Correct, because this is the first time our labor force ever had retirees or 16 year olds included.
Far from correct.
Your 93 million "freeloaders" number includes 40 million over the age of 65. They are not in the workforce and have no desire to be so

But still an increase over previous years:

Between 1977 and 2007, employment of workers 65 and over increased 101 percent, compared to a much smaller increase of 59 percent for total employment (16 and over). The number of employed men 65 and over rose 75 percent, but employment of women 65 and older increased by nearly twice as much, climbing 147 percent. While the number of employed people age 75 and over is relatively small (0.8 percent of the employed in 2007), this group had the most dramatic gain, increasing 172 percent between 1977 and 2007.

Older Workers: BLS Spotlight on Statistics

:stupid: By now we have all heard one of her most recent rants regarding how Republicans are blocking/stopping dead people, Hispanics, the disabled, black and brown people, illegal aliens, trans-gendered, the terminally stupid, house pets, etc. etc. from either registering to vote or just attempting to vote in the primaries. :eek-52::laugh2:

So how brain dead would anyone have to be to believe this?
Maybe Hillary needs to start naming the Republicans who are standing in front of precincts with baseball bats, and also explain how an individual is capable of preventing any legal American from either registering to vote, or just wait in line to vote? :poke:
I think these two guys are tea baggers scaring Democrat voters away.

blackpanthers_security.jpg
and didnt we all wish that 2 or 3, 6ft 4 ,muscle bound guys, were in line that day.,you think those pansy's would of tried to start a fight with them?

Right, and how many hundreds of thousands of people would you have to go through to find somebody like that? And what bank has been around for 60 years anyway?

You people on the left believe any BS your leaders tell you to believe. This has nothing to do with race, nothing to do with neanderthals that don't live in the current century, it has to do with being able to cheat elections with felons, foreigners and liars.

Right, and how many hundreds of thousands of people would you have to go through to find somebody like that?

It doesn't matter. If a rule precludes one person from voting it's a bad rule.

And what bank has been around for 60 years anyway?

You've got to be kidding.

You people on the left believe any BS your leaders tell you to believe. This has nothing to do with race, nothing to do with neanderthals that don't live in the current century, it has to do with being able to cheat elections with felons, foreigners and liars.

Really?

Yes really. You jokers on the left buy into this notion that there are people living in a modern society that have no valid form of photo-id. They don't cash checks, they don't take out loans for homes, they don't rent apartments, they don't buy cigarettes or alcohol, they never get asked for their ID at voting places, they never leave the country, they don't apply for jobs. Who are these people anyway?

But instead of being concerned about the hundreds if not thousands who are voting illegally because we don't have theses safeguards in place, you worry about the one or two in a state that actually live this kind of isolated lifestyle.

My mother never drove a car in her life. My mother never went outside of the country. But to participate in a modern society, even she got a state ID because it's required in various transactions it takes to live in the real world. From time to time, she does fly to another part of the country which requires valid ID.

Yes really. You jokers on the left buy into this notion that there are people living in a modern society that have no valid form of photo-id. They don't cash checks, they don't take out loans for homes, they don't rent apartments, they don't buy cigarettes or alcohol, they never get asked for their ID at voting places, they never leave the country, they don't apply for jobs. Who are these people anyway?

It doesn't matter. If there is one person that the law would effect then it shouldn't be law.

But instead of being concerned about the hundreds if not thousands who are voting illegally because we don't have theses safeguards in place, you worry about the one or two in a state that actually live this kind of isolated lifestyle.

Illegal aliens pay $1.6B in federal tax every year. What make you think they don't have ID? Neither side is going to do anything about illegal workers, so why don't you concentrate your effort on improving pay for the middle class.

Illegal aliens pay $1.6B in federal tax every year.

That's at an even lower rate than your fake trust.

What make you think they don't have ID?

How did they get ID?
most states allow illegals to get driver's licenses, and bank accounts and mortgages etc etc etc, and they can be renewed by mail on the driver's licenses... others have stolen identities....

NOTE! - out of all races, legal Hispanics registered and eligible to vote are least likely to vote... I doubt Hispanic illegals are voting when you can't even get legal Hispanics to vote in any high percentages....

plus, if caught, it guarantees deportation, it's a felony....crossing the border is a misdemeanor, unless it is their second time caught, after already deported.

I doubt Hispanic illegals are voting

That's reassuring.

plus, if caught, it guarantees deportation

You're joking, right?

Show me any recent initiatives out of Republicans that will improve the plight of the homeless. Other than "get a job loser" they have no formal policy.

Please take your 93 million Americans are not working claim and shove it firmly up your ass. Unless you are concerned about the employment of 16 year olds, stay at home moms and retirees, your number is meaningless

You mean the same group of people your side wants to raise minimum wage for? You know, the idea that will pull everybody out of poverty?

Rush Limbaugh

You mean like retirees?

Correct, because this is the first time our labor force ever had retirees or 16 year olds included.
Far from correct.
Your 93 million "freeloaders" number includes 40 million over the age of 65. They are not in the workforce and have no desire to be so

Between 1977 and 2007, employment of workers 65 and over increased 101 percent, compared to a much smaller increase of 59 percent for total employment (16 and over). The number of employed men 65 and over rose 75 percent, but employment of women 65 and older increased by nearly twice as much, climbing 147 percent. While the number of employed people age 75 and over is relatively small (0.8 percent of the employed in 2007), this group had the most dramatic gain, increasing 172 percent between 1977 and 2007.

There are 70 million baby boomers getting ready to retire
As the number of people over 65 swells, it can be expected that the number still working would also increase as would the number who don't work

How Republicans block people from voting

1. Voter ID laws
2. Limit the number of polling places and voting machines
3. Cut back on days you can vote
4. Make the ballot more confusing

Plus they want to disallow illegals and dead people.
Bastards!

What s your point?

That 16 year olds, stay at home moms and retirees should be working more?
LOL
What s your point?

It is an indication of jobs in America...............If more were working...........and making more money.........then we wouldn't see welfare rolls increasing.........face it.......Obama is a job killer, unless you want fries with that.

1. Voter ID laws

Right, because this doesn't apply to everybody--just Democrat voters.

Did it ever strike you that it's the local governments that decide on how many voting machines are in place at the polls and how many locations they have? Why are Democrats doing these things to their own voters?

Republicans don't need everyone, only a couple of a percent can swing and election.
Make it harder for voters in urban areas. Fewer polling areas, longer lines, question their documentation....frustrate them so they walk away

Why would Republicans consistently object to initiatives that make it easier to vote?

question their documentation

It's difficult to question a drivers license.

Did it ever strike you that it's the local governments that decide on how many voting machines are in place at the polls and how many locations they have? Why are Democrats doing these things to their own voters?

Republicans don't need everyone, only a couple of a percent can swing and election.
Make it harder for voters in urban areas. Fewer polling areas, longer lines, question their documentation....frustrate them so they walk away

Why would Republicans consistently object to initiatives that make it easier to vote?

Because making it easier to vote brings in voters that don't know WTF they are even voting on.

If I had my way, you would have to take a test before being allowed to vote. Nothing too hard, but things any voter should know, such as who is the VP and what party do they represent? Which party is in leadership of Congress? In Senate? Who is the Speaker of the House and things like that.

Republicans would welcome such a test but Democrats would have a fit because a large base of theirs don't know anything about policies or issues. Putting an effort into voting only draws people who really know and really care about what they are voting on.

If we could do that, we would have a much better government.
Every voter knows WTF they are doing.....that is the way our founders intended it

Why should a voter need to know who the VP is or anything about parties? A voter needs to know who best represents his values and it is up to the candidate to convince him

If a voter doesn't even know what party the VP is from, then they certainly don't know who best represents them. They certainly don't understand tax issues yet alone the tragedy that's taking place with our national debt.

But like I said, Democrats rely on those people. FREE COLLEGE!! That's all they have to hear. Vote for the guy that will give me or my kids free college. Don't know anything about what it would cost, don't know anything about who will pay for it, don't know anything about the economic ramifications of taxing those who will pay for it, just free college.

The more "Obama Money" people we can purge from our voting rolls, the better for the country.

Only political geeks like us need to know things like who the VP and Speaker of the House is. To most Americans, it has little bearing on their day to day lives
Even a man who lives under a bridge only needs to know which candidate will do the best job of getting him out from that bridge.
Congratulations, you win the Darwin award!

What s your point?

LOL
What s your point?

It is an indication of jobs in America...............If more were working...........and making more money.........then we wouldn't see welfare rolls increasing.........face it.......Obama is a job killer, unless you want fries with that.
It is anything but an indication of jobs in America. If you want that look at U3 and U6 unemployment

Labor force participation rate looks at the demographics of our potential workforce and includes those NOT in the workforce. 16-24 year old students, stay at home moms, handicapped, retirees

With 4 million baby boomers retiring each year it will continue to drop till 2050

Because making it easier to vote brings in voters that don't know WTF they are even voting on.

If I had my way, you would have to take a test before being allowed to vote. Nothing too hard, but things any voter should know, such as who is the VP and what party do they represent? Which party is in leadership of Congress? In Senate? Who is the Speaker of the House and things like that.

Republicans would welcome such a test but Democrats would have a fit because a large base of theirs don't know anything about policies or issues. Putting an effort into voting only draws people who really know and really care about what they are voting on.

If we could do that, we would have a much better government.
Every voter knows WTF they are doing.....that is the way our founders intended it

Why should a voter need to know who the VP is or anything about parties? A voter needs to know who best represents his values and it is up to the candidate to convince him

If a voter doesn't even know what party the VP is from, then they certainly don't know who best represents them. They certainly don't understand tax issues yet alone the tragedy that's taking place with our national debt.

But like I said, Democrats rely on those people. FREE COLLEGE!! That's all they have to hear. Vote for the guy that will give me or my kids free college. Don't know anything about what it would cost, don't know anything about who will pay for it, don't know anything about the economic ramifications of taxing those who will pay for it, just free college.

The more "Obama Money" people we can purge from our voting rolls, the better for the country.

Only political geeks like us need to know things like who the VP and Speaker of the House is. To most Americans, it has little bearing on their day to day lives
Even a man who lives under a bridge only needs to know which candidate will do the best job of getting him out from that bridge.
Congratulations, you win the Darwin award!
Really?

Why shouldn't someone living under a bridge be able to vote for those who represent them just like you do?

Rush Limbaugh

You mean like retirees?

Far from correct.

As the number of people over 65 swells, it can be expected that the number still working would also increase as would the number who don't work

The point is that the Not Looking For Work number is not exclusively due to retirees. That statistic has always included the same groups that we have today. When looking at the BLS site I provided, it shows that the elderly are working more than ever. That offsets the amount of baby boomers reaching retirement age.

I work for a small company of about 12 people. Two of our full-time employees are retired workers. My employer had an easier time finding them then finding young people to work. Sure, there were many applicants, some came back for the interview, but when by employer offered them a job, they declined because they couldn't pass the drug test.

I don't know what I would do if I lost my paycheck every two weeks, but apparently, that's not the situation for millions of other Americans. Somehow, they are able to keep a roof over their head, able to eat, able to have a cell phone, and able to keep their utilities turned on. I don't buy into the premise that they all made enough money so they no longer have to work, so how are they providing all these things for themselves while not even looking for a job?

1. Voter ID laws

Very true and how do you get a drivers license? Show documentation like a birth certificate, marriage license, credit cards

What about the person with no real documentation of their birth? What about a woman who has been married several times and can't document all her name changes? What about someone who has lived in a community and voted for 40 years and is now told they can't?

You mean like retirees?

Far from correct.

The point is that the Not Looking For Work number is not exclusively due to retirees. That statistic has always included the same groups that we have today. When looking at the BLS site I provided, it shows that the elderly are working more than ever. That offsets the amount of baby boomers reaching retirement age.

I work for a small company of about 12 people. Two of our full-time employees are retired workers. My employer had an easier time finding them then finding young people to work. Sure, there were many applicants, some came back for the interview, but when by employer offered them a job, they declined because they couldn't pass the drug test.

I don't know what I would do if I lost my paycheck every two weeks, but apparently, that's not the situation for millions of other Americans. Somehow, they are able to keep a roof over their head, able to eat, able to have a cell phone, and able to keep their utilities turned on. I don't buy into the premise that they all made enough money so they no longer have to work, so how are they providing all these things for themselves while not even looking for a job?

The participation rate has been dropping since 2000, eight years before the great Bush recession of 2008. It will continue to drop till 2050 as 4 million baby boomers a year retire
It is a meaningless statistic and the drop has been expected for decades

And so it begins again..............same tactics used over and over again by the Dems................Their OK with having to have an I.D. for most things unless it's for voting..................and now the Propaganda machine will go to standard talking points to feed the people how they are being oppressed and not allowed to vote..........

It doesn't work on the informed............It only works on those not informed............and it is to be expected..............

On a lighter note.........expect their other points to be if you vote GOP old people will have to eat Dog Food.
Willful ignorance is not becoming!!! You are perpetually turning a blind eye to the goal of these "establishment Republican" law makers, at your own free will because it helps your side win....this isn't a SPORT, every individual citizen's lives and livelihood are at stake....everyone eligible has the RIGHT to vote for their own representation.... I'm sorry you have chosen to support voter suppression out of your own selfishness.

The only one with ''TACTICS'' are Republican law makers, Nation wide, who have gone ALL OUT to disenfranchise citizens of their vote....

We have been able to vote without a government issued photo ID since the beginning of our Nation. States have allowed all kinds of various ID's at the polls to identify citizens as 'themselves' and the person on the voter roll that has registered and been vetted by the State, or as my state, no ID's at all needed to vote, just identifying yourself by giving your name and address and Party affiliation, and then matching up your signature to your registration signature.

Not a single person committing voter fraud has been caught or charged, due to solely having a gvt issued photo ID since your side has instituted it in all the States Republican governors have been in control. Voter fraud takes place via absentee ballot, via insiders with voter lists, via dead people being kept on the voter rolls INTENTIONALLY, via people registering in several counties, via the registration process not vetting correctly and not keeping their records up to date, via voting in more than one State....you name it, but few, if any, are committing voter fraud by taking the chance and going to vote, in another person's name at the polls, while you smile and feel all gooey inside, by disenfranchising millions of citizens throughout the Nation, who simply don't drive or own a car because they are too poor, or too old, or too disabled.

Addressing voter fraud that doesn't exist or barely exists... a person taking the identity of another at the polling booth, is a guise...as phony as phony can be. IF YOU TRULY wanted to address voter fraud, then you would be focusing on the voter registration process and States vetting applicants BEFORE they send them their voter registration cards, and through absentee ballots where it is easier to cheat, and through keeping their voter registration rolls up to date by removing dead people from them.

Your party TACTICS, to DISENFRANCHISE VOTERS, is clear as the sunshine in daylight, stop being a nincompoop, and pretending otherwise.

Far from correct.

The participation rate has been dropping since 2000, eight years before the great Bush recession of 2008. It will continue to drop till 2050 as 4 million baby boomers a year retire
It is a meaningless statistic and the drop has been expected for decades

What you don't understand is that just because we have more people reaching retirement age does not mean they stopped working. Those that are working (and not working) are included in the statistic.

At work, I spend a lot of my day in industrial sites and business areas in general. They are loaded with HELP WANTED signs up and down the road. Companies can't find Americans to take jobs. Some of those places are our customers, and they tell me the starting wage which is usually not bad. And of course, the longer you stay with the company, the better income you will make down the road.

In my line of work alone, we need 60,000 more workers this year that industry can't find. Some of the companies will not only train you for free, but pay you while you learn and guarantee you a job. Many are resorting to hiring foreigners because they don't get food stamps and an Obama phone. They specifically come here to work.

1. Voter ID laws

Very true and how do you get a drivers license? Show documentation like a birth certificate, marriage license, credit cards

What about the person with no real documentation of their birth? What about a woman who has been married several times and can't document all her name changes? What about someone who has lived in a community and voted for 40 years and is now told they can't?

Show documentation like a birth certificate, marriage license, credit cards

Hard for illegals to show those, I know.

If only there were a group of people who could help.
We could call them the Democrat Party........

Right, and how many hundreds of thousands of people would you have to go through to find somebody like that?

It doesn't matter. If a rule precludes one person from voting it's a bad rule.

And what bank has been around for 60 years anyway?

You've got to be kidding.

Really?

My mother never drove a car in her life. My mother never went outside of the country. But to participate in a modern society, even she got a state ID because it's required in various transactions it takes to live in the real world. From time to time, she does fly to another part of the country which requires valid ID.

It doesn't matter. If there is one person that the law would effect then it shouldn't be law.

Illegal aliens pay $1.6B in federal tax every year. What make you think they don't have ID? Neither side is going to do anything about illegal workers, so why don't you concentrate your effort on improving pay for the middle class.

Illegal aliens pay $1.6B in federal tax every year.

That's at an even lower rate than your fake trust.

What make you think they don't have ID?

How did they get ID?
most states allow illegals to get driver's licenses, and bank accounts and mortgages etc etc etc, and they can be renewed by mail on the driver's licenses... others have stolen identities....

NOTE! - out of all races, legal Hispanics registered and eligible to vote are least likely to vote... I doubt Hispanic illegals are voting when you can't even get legal Hispanics to vote in any high percentages....

plus, if caught, it guarantees deportation, it's a felony....crossing the border is a misdemeanor, unless it is their second time caught, after already deported.

I doubt Hispanic illegals are voting

That's reassuring.

plus, if caught, it guarantees deportation

You're joking, right?
no, i'm not joking... right now, with limited deportation money allotted by Congress, they have had to prioritize deportations to felons, gang members, drug dealers first. An illegal with no criminal history is unlikely to be deported....no money for the process.

And illegals need to be stopped IN THE VETTING PROCESS when they are applying to register to vote in the State....and not get issued voter registration cards in the first place....

Forum List

Back