Suckers: We Were Right All Along!

You made your argument now allow me to make mine. To do so I need to work off an information source that we both find credible. Unlike yourself who just tosses garbage out there that makes me shake my head and laugh.

So I’m asking you to pick the source for death statistics. One you trust as credible. I’ll make my counter argument using that source. So what is it??

The first paragraph of the OP says it all.

Democrats lie about everything......especially the Wuhan plan to get rid of Trump.

You bought ever lie and every hoax.

There are sooooo very many lies on which the Left's politics and promises are built.
One can take his pick....that there is systemic racism, the election was fair, illegals don't vote, gun control is aimed at criminals, CRT isn't taught in government school, welfare stops starvation, the Democrat's flipped and the Republicans became the party of racism, Nazis were rightwing, Liberals founded this nation, Hillary is the smartest woman in the country and Bill Clinton ever had a budget surplus, women have a right to kill their unborn, women get paid less for the same job.....and "1 in 5 women being sexually assaulted while in college."

Democrats lie about everything….on what basis would any of their fabricated data be considered valid???
Here the prism through which every Democrat pronouncement should be viewed: First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, “HandsUpDon’tShoot,”Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the Kavanaugh hoax, the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....and “More than 50 former intelligence officials signed a letter casting doubt on the provenance of a New York Post story on the former vice president's son."

Don’t forget the Democrats told you that Trump was colluding with Russia…and that wasn’t true. They also told you that so was Naval Academy grad Carter Page and so was George Papadopoulos and so was General Michael Flynn, a three star general and former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency….and all of that was a lie. How stupid must one be to keep believing what they say?
...and, and that ‘armed insurrection’ that never occurred, and AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol. And, of course the 275 Democrat inspired riots were ‘mostly peaceful.’

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything.......yet Democrat voters are, ready to swallow the next lie.

And that the Wuhan Red Death did not come from a Chinese Communist lab that got its funding via Dr. Fauci, and its purpose was to remove Trump….

FakeStories: Three years of Russian Collusion stories; altering documents at the DoJ and FBI to railroad political opponents; the state media burying the Hunter Biden Scandal what with Joe getting 10% of the bribes; stories about Kavanaugh rape parties, and Covington Catholic School; Carter Page working for Russia when he was actually working for the CIA….where were those ‘fact checkers’? The great lie that there was an ‘insurrection’ January 6th. The lie that it was Republicans who wanted to defund the police. The lie that Critical Race Theory wasn’t being taught. The lie that 600,000 died from the Wuhan Red Death.
What should you do when they lied to you at least these 30 times already???????????

Democrats claimed it was Republicans who demanded defunding the police, AOC claimed ten people were killed Jan6th, Ilhan Omar blames the police for crime, they claimed that CRT wasn’t being taught in government school, men can become pregnant, and MAGA fans attacked Jussie Smollett, inflation due to Putin and the invasion…

• Brett Kavanaugh — Serial Rapist
  • President Michael Avenatti
  • The Covington KKKids Hoax
  • Hands Up, Don’t Shoot
  • George Zimmerman
  • Mostly Peaceful Black Lives Matter Riots
  • The Russia Collusion Hoax
  • Antifa Stormed the Beaches on D-Day
  • Cuomo (D-NY): King of Coronavirus Competence
  • The Clearing of Lafayette Square Hoax
  • The Lab Leak Theory Has Been Debunked Hoax
  • The Russians Are Behind Hunter’s Laptop Hoax
  • The Russian Bounty Hoax
  • The Capitol Police Officer Killed with a Fire Extinguisher Hoax
  • The Very Fine People Hoax
  • Men Can Magically Transform into Women
  • And on and on and on…
…what is the point of watching any corporate media outlet? All they do is lie. Even if you are an NPR wine mom, you do not want to be serially lied to.
The era of corporate media influence is ending thanks to the over the top bias, and that should be good for the future. Americans are rebelling against these exposed frauds, and 2022 should be a turning point."
Mark Simone 710

1648389678222.png

“… I would like to call attention to the principle of jurisprudence “Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus” (False in one thing, false in all). Although written in Latin, it’s English common law from the early 17th century, stating that “a witness who testifies falsely about one matter is not credible to testify about any matter.”
www.theepochtimes.com

Durham Reveals Democrats Behaving Like KGB; Is More Coming?

Commentary John Durham, the man chosen by former Attorney General William Barr as special counsel to unearth possible ...
www.theepochtimes.com
www.theepochtimes.com

Are you that ignorant?
China not only does not have the drug problem the US has, it fuels Americas drug problem.

You obviously WANT Americans to have a drug problem. Nice.
No, I don’t want America to have a drug problem, which is why I’m proposing solutions. America is a free republic. China is a communist dictatorship. I don’t see why you’d compare the two. What you think is obvious is straight up false so perhaps you need to recalibrate you perceptions and learn to comprehend better

The first paragraph of the OP says it all.

Democrats lie about everything......especially the Wuhan plan to get rid of Trump.

You bought ever lie and every hoax.

There are sooooo very many lies on which the Left's politics and promises are built.
One can take his pick....that there is systemic racism, the election was fair, illegals don't vote, gun control is aimed at criminals, CRT isn't taught in government school, welfare stops starvation, the Democrat's flipped and the Republicans became the party of racism, Nazis were rightwing, Liberals founded this nation, Hillary is the smartest woman in the country and Bill Clinton ever had a budget surplus, women have a right to kill their unborn, women get paid less for the same job.....and "1 in 5 women being sexually assaulted while in college."

Democrats lie about everything….on what basis would any of their fabricated data be considered valid???
Here the prism through which every Democrat pronouncement should be viewed: First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, “HandsUpDon’tShoot,”Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the Kavanaugh hoax, the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....and “More than 50 former intelligence officials signed a letter casting doubt on the provenance of a New York Post story on the former vice president's son."

Don’t forget the Democrats told you that Trump was colluding with Russia…and that wasn’t true. They also told you that so was Naval Academy grad Carter Page and so was George Papadopoulos and so was General Michael Flynn, a three star general and former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency….and all of that was a lie. How stupid must one be to keep believing what they say?
...and, and that ‘armed insurrection’ that never occurred, and AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol. And, of course the 275 Democrat inspired riots were ‘mostly peaceful.’

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything.......yet Democrat voters are, ready to swallow the next lie.

And that the Wuhan Red Death did not come from a Chinese Communist lab that got its funding via Dr. Fauci, and its purpose was to remove Trump….

FakeStories: Three years of Russian Collusion stories; altering documents at the DoJ and FBI to railroad political opponents; the state media burying the Hunter Biden Scandal what with Joe getting 10% of the bribes; stories about Kavanaugh rape parties, and Covington Catholic School; Carter Page working for Russia when he was actually working for the CIA….where were those ‘fact checkers’? The great lie that there was an ‘insurrection’ January 6th. The lie that it was Republicans who wanted to defund the police. The lie that Critical Race Theory wasn’t being taught. The lie that 600,000 died from the Wuhan Red Death.
What should you do when they lied to you at least these 30 times already???????????

Democrats claimed it was Republicans who demanded defunding the police, AOC claimed ten people were killed Jan6th, Ilhan Omar blames the police for crime, they claimed that CRT wasn’t being taught in government school, men can become pregnant, and MAGA fans attacked Jussie Smollett, inflation due to Putin and the invasion…

• Brett Kavanaugh — Serial Rapist
  • President Michael Avenatti
  • The Covington KKKids Hoax
  • Hands Up, Don’t Shoot
  • George Zimmerman
  • Mostly Peaceful Black Lives Matter Riots
  • The Russia Collusion Hoax
  • Antifa Stormed the Beaches on D-Day
  • Cuomo (D-NY): King of Coronavirus Competence
  • The Clearing of Lafayette Square Hoax
  • The Lab Leak Theory Has Been Debunked Hoax
  • The Russians Are Behind Hunter’s Laptop Hoax
  • The Russian Bounty Hoax
  • The Capitol Police Officer Killed with a Fire Extinguisher Hoax
  • The Very Fine People Hoax
  • Men Can Magically Transform into Women
  • And on and on and on…
…what is the point of watching any corporate media outlet? All they do is lie. Even if you are an NPR wine mom, you do not want to be serially lied to.
The era of corporate media influence is ending thanks to the over the top bias, and that should be good for the future. Americans are rebelling against these exposed frauds, and 2022 should be a turning point."
Mark Simone 710

1648389678222.png

“… I would like to call attention to the principle of jurisprudence “Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus” (False in one thing, false in all). Although written in Latin, it’s English common law from the early 17th century, stating that “a witness who testifies falsely about one matter is not credible to testify about any matter.”
www.theepochtimes.com

Durham Reveals Democrats Behaving Like KGB; Is More Coming?

Commentary John Durham, the man chosen by former Attorney General William Barr as special counsel to unearth possible ...
www.theepochtimes.com
www.theepochtimes.com
You’re still dodging a simple question. I’m not reading your diversionary garbage. Stop wasting time

A drug addict starts his day breaking into cars and homes to find money for his next fix.
With money in hand, he heads to the local dealer to buy his fix
He gets high and overdoses
Emergency services are called and taxpayers spend $20,000 to resuscitate the addict and provide life support and care
The drug addict gets a free ride home
He wakes up the next morning and starts his day breaking into cars and homes to find money for his next fix.
-------------------------
This is repeated thousands of times per day costing hundreds of millions for what?
Meanwhile, Tommy who tried to get an education is told the school cannot afford books.
James, an honor student, is told there is no money for the cancer treatment he needs.

Democrats have a stellar idea. Let taxpayers pay for their drugs to prevent crime!
(If they would stop rescuing them when they OD I might agree to this one)
Fucked up society with fucked up priorities will fail.
I have a better idea....just give them all the drugs they want...free!

1.) Puts dealers out of business
2.) Stops break-ins
3.) Number of fatal Overdoses goes up a hundred fold
4.) In about six months there will be a huge downspike in the population of addicts.

Jo

The word is 'pogrom' Sparky.
He's projecting, and had a Freudian slip and put "prog" in there, because it's the "progressives" that are actually into population control.
See: abortion.
Also: Who was that dumb bitch that wished death on all the unvaccinated? It's in somebody's signature. Peneldopey, maybe?

You destroyed America to remove a successful President.

1.I posted this well over a year ago,

I have posited that, as Trump's greatest asset in the campaign has been his miraculous economy, after Hussein 'masterminded' the slowest recovery in history, and the answer to this by the party of evil is to organize a nationwide shutdown of the economy through lock-downs, riots, and closing schools to keep parents from going back to work. (The Wuhan Hoax)

The method was to make voters fearful by presenting hugely inflated numbers of deaths, reported as ‘positive cases,’ and ‘infections,’ the number constantly reported, and constantly inflated. Regular news reports claim somewhere in the neighborhood of 250,000 ‘covid’ deaths.
At this time, only a conspiracy theory, as simple stupidity and fear may account for it.....but the shutdown of American economy is a great advantage to those who don't wish to see Trump re-elected.

2. And guess what news is getting out? The truth.

“How the Pandemic Was Fabricated

• The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and individual states are now backtracking on their COVID death statistics, showing those of us who claimed deaths were being overcounted were right all along

• March 14, 2022, the CDC removed 72,277 COVID deaths from the tally, including 24% of those attributed to children under 18. They claim a “coding logic error,” a faulty algorithm, had “accidentally” counted deaths that weren’t related to COVID, such as drowning deaths and drug overdoses

• The CDC used the false death statistics among children to push for COVID shots for 5- to 7-year-olds back in November 2021

• As of February 2, 2022, the U.S. Health and Human Services is no longer collecting data on hospitalizations and deaths from COVID-19

• Deaths were initially exaggerated for political — both national and geopolitical — purposes, and now they’re being downplayed for the same reason. Democrats know they cannot win in the midterms unless they declare victory over COVID-19”

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln
BTW.....don't believe the Democrats......he was a Republican.

"Liberal Worried That Next COVID-19 Wave Might Be Too Mild To Use To Push Agenda
Health
April 13th, 2022 - BabylonBee.com
article-10911-1.jpg

HOUSTON, TX—Local liberal man Porter Wendell has learned about the latest COVID wave and is beginning to grow worried that it might be too mild to use to push his leftist takeover agenda.
The man stated his concern that many people won't even know they have this version of COVID as it is so mild, rendering his political movement's plans to use the virus to push a leftist takeover of all branches of government moot.
"This new wave seems to be dangerously unnoticeable," Wendell said in a video posted to TikTok. "If the symptoms are this mild, how will we be able to force the issue of guaranteed payments from the government, mail-in voting, and mandatory masking across the board? It just isn't scary enough for our purposes, and that's really worrying."
"I really wish it just had a little more oomph—give us some kind of cough or breathing problems or something." Wendell went on to list some things he wished this wave would have, including more deaths, more cases, more visible symptoms, and just generally more misery than it has shown so far.
"Oh well. Maybe next wave," he said sadly as he looked out the window at the outside world, which he hasn't participated in since March of 2020."

The Wuhan Red Death was never anything more than an attack on America, Americans, And Trump.​

"FDA: Americans Should Treat COVID-19 Like the Flu

“Widespread vaccine- and infection-induced immunity, combined with the availability of effective therapeutics, could blunt the effects of future outbreaks,” the officials said, referring to another name for the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus. “Nonetheless, it is time to accept that the presence of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, is the new normal.”

The virus “will likely circulate globally for the foreseeable future, taking its place alongside other common respiratory viruses such as influenza. And it likely will require similar annual consideration for vaccine composition updates in consultation with the [FDA],” they continued.

“Administering additional COVID-19 vaccine doses to appropriate individuals this fall around the time of the usual influenza vaccine campaign has the potential to protect susceptible individuals against hospitalization and death, and therefore will be a topic for FDA consideration,” they added."

For those without co-morbidities, the death rate was....

....ZERO!!!!!!!!!

The Wuhan Red Death was never anything more than an attack on America, Americans, And Trump.​

"FDA: Americans Should Treat COVID-19 Like the Flu

“Widespread vaccine- and infection-induced immunity, combined with the availability of effective therapeutics, could blunt the effects of future outbreaks,” the officials said, referring to another name for the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus. “Nonetheless, it is time to accept that the presence of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, is the new normal.”

The virus “will likely circulate globally for the foreseeable future, taking its place alongside other common respiratory viruses such as influenza. And it likely will require similar annual consideration for vaccine composition updates in consultation with the [FDA],” they continued.

“Administering additional COVID-19 vaccine doses to appropriate individuals this fall around the time of the usual influenza vaccine campaign has the potential to protect susceptible individuals against hospitalization and death, and therefore will be a topic for FDA consideration,” they added."

For those without co-morbidities, the death rate was....

....ZERO!!!!!!!!!
This may be a shocker but the world does not revolve around you nor does it revolve around America. We are NOT the center of the universe. I know it’s hard for you to accept but that’s science

This may be a shocker but the world does not revolve around you nor does it revolve around America. We are NOT the center of the universe. I know it’s hard for you to accept but that’s science

It was as I posted from the start: a scam.

And you've fulfilled the role you were born to fill: a sucker.

You, me and half dozen others were onto this very early and especially after CDC and Worldometer started publishing statistics. Then as CDC began to distinguish “from” versus “with” Covid and revealed deaths under 60 were almost non existent we knew how badly we had been hoaxed and manipulated.

It was as I posted from the start: a scam.

And you've fulfilled the role you were born to fill: a sucker.
And as I posted, your claims are absurd and ego focused around us being the center of the universe which we certainly are not.

Forum List

Back