Sudden Silence From All Those Biden/Afghanistan Defenders

Quite denying the obvious. You might criticize Trump for not getting it done sooner but at the end of his term, he did have a workable plan to exit Afghanistan.

No, I condemn him for not getting it done at all.

After you voted against Trump's plan, your guy Biden ignored his military advisors who supported Trump's plan and went with his own which failed miserably and caused many unnecessary deaths. You guys can't ignore his failed presidency forever without looking as dumb as he is.

I never voted for Biden but this is where you and others always have to go to cover for Trump's failure to get us out of Afghanistan.

If Trump had actually done it, I very well might have voted for him.

Not quite so sudden hypocrisy from all the Republicans who had foam around the mouth in 2001 to push for an invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq, but never cared for and totally messed up nation building attempts there, and then leaving this utter mess to Democrats to solve.
You can't be so foolish as to think that Biden or the Demonrats solved anything regarding the Afghanistan exit?

No, I condemn him for not getting it done at all.

I never voted for Biden but this is where you and others always have to go to cover for Trump's failure to get us out of Afghanistan.

If Trump had actually done it, I very well might have voted for him.
Look it up. Trump did have a plan for an orderly exit. It was widely known and you should have been aware of it but you were complicit in his defeat anyway. You and the likes of you are responsible for what happened in Afghanistan by not supporting Trump and the better option. Any further support for Biden is an insult to us all.

Look it up. Trump did have a plan for an orderly exit. It was widely known and you should have been aware of it but you were complicit in his defeat anyway. You and the likes of you are responsible for what happened in Afghanistan by not supporting Trump and the better option. Any further support for Biden is an insult to us all.

A paper plan does not equal success. I imagine we had a paper plan to accomplish something in Afghanistan to start with. Trump had 4 years. If it was so easy he should have done it. Like Obama he didn't have the balls.

A paper plan does not equal success. I imagine we had a paper plan to accomplish something in Afghanistan to start with. Trump had 4 years. If it was so easy he should have done it. Like Obama he didn't have the balls.

“Pompeo Says Trump Warned Taliban That US Would Attack Militants’ Villages if They Harmed Americans

Former Trump secretary of state Mike Pompeo has expressed disappointment with the Biden administration over its chaotic withdrawal from Afghanistan, and criticised the White House’s reported pleading with the Taliban* not to attack the US Embassy if they take Kabul.

Asked how the Trump administration would have proceeded with the withdrawal, Pompeo stressed that the administration had “conditions attached to how we were thinking about this withdrawal,” and that he personally was “part of those negotiations.”

“I was also in the room when President Trump made very clear to Mullah Baradar, the senior Taliban negotiator, that if ya threaten an American, if you scared an American, certainly if you hurt an American, that we would bring all American power to bear to make sure that we went to your village, to your house. We were very clear about the things that we were prepared to do to protect American lives,” the former diplomat, who also previously served as Trump’s CIA chief, said.” Pompeo Says Trump Warned Taliban That US Would Attack Militants’ Villages if They Harmed Americans

“Pompeo Says Trump Warned Taliban That US Would Attack Militants’ Villages if They Harmed Americans

Former Trump secretary of state Mike Pompeo has expressed disappointment with the Biden administration over its chaotic withdrawal from Afghanistan, and criticised the White House’s reported pleading with the Taliban* not to attack the US Embassy if they take Kabul.

Asked how the Trump administration would have proceeded with the withdrawal, Pompeo stressed that the administration had “conditions attached to how we were thinking about this withdrawal,” and that he personally was “part of those negotiations.”

“I was also in the room when President Trump made very clear to Mullah Baradar, the senior Taliban negotiator, that if ya threaten an American, if you scared an American, certainly if you hurt an American, that we would bring all American power to bear to make sure that we went to your village, to your house. We were very clear about the things that we were prepared to do to protect American lives,” the former diplomat, who also previously served as Trump’s CIA chief, said.” Pompeo Says Trump Warned Taliban That US Would Attack Militants’ Villages if They Harmed Americans

Nobody should care what someone pimping for an endless war in Afghanistan said.

Nobody should care what someone pimping for an endless war in Afghanistan said.

Now....this is a toughie.....

Who do I believe, a West Point grad, first in his class, who put his life on the line, an is well known to have carried the flag of America in all of his dealings,....

...or a windbag like you?

Now....this is a toughie.....

Who do I believe, a West Point grad, first in his class, who put his life on the line, an is well known to have carried the flag of America in all of his dealings,....

...or a windbag like you?

That argues to stay forever. His credentials matter none, he is arguing to stay forever.

That argues to stay forever. His credentials matter none, he is arguing to stay forever.

That's a lie.

I just posted his statement supporting Trump's plan to get out of Afghanistan.

Now you've jumped categories into "lying windbag."

Since I just proved you to be a lying windbag, your 'disagree' must mean agree.

Now take a walk.

The army just kicked the Democrats in the....propagnda.

"Biden Attacks Credibility of U.S. Army Report on Afghanistan, Doubles Down on Botched Withdrawal"

It remains a one-question IQ test: "Which party did you vote for in '20????"

"CNN's Tapper RIPS Into Biden's Refusal to Admit He Was Wrong About Afghanistan

On Sunday’s episode of CNN’s State of the Union, anchor Jake Tapper ripped into President Joe Biden for refusing to accept responsibility for the disastrous troop withdrawal in Afghanistan which killed thirteen American soldiers, including Ryan Knauss.

“It's difficult to overstate how insulting Biden’s sweeping rejection is to so many service members and veterans, given the full content of the 2,000 pages of documents in this U.S. Army investigation which CNN has also obtained.” Tapper said at the end of Sunday’s State of the Union regarding declassified documents from the U.S. Army investigation into the failed U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan.

1644870375338.png

Look it up. Trump did have a plan for an orderly exit.

What was the plan? There were only 2500 US troops left when Biden took office.

"Despite the Taliban's continued attacks and failure to follow through on areas of the agreement, the US continued to withdraw troops from Afghanistan. On January 15, days before Biden would be inaugurated, Trump's acting defense secretary Christopher Miller announced that US forces had reached the lowest levels in the country since the beginning of the war.
"U.S. force levels in Afghanistan have reached 2,500. Directed by President Trump," Miller's statement said, "and as I announced on November 17, this drawdown brings U.S. forces in the country to their lowest levels since 2001."

The agreement called for reductions to 8600 troops, conditions based. Why did Trump reduce it to 2500 in his last week in office?

What was the plan? There were only 2500 US troops left when Biden took office.

"Despite the Taliban's continued attacks and failure to follow through on areas of the agreement, the US continued to withdraw troops from Afghanistan. On January 15, days before Biden would be inaugurated, Trump's acting defense secretary Christopher Miller announced that US forces had reached the lowest levels in the country since the beginning of the war.
"U.S. force levels in Afghanistan have reached 2,500. Directed by President Trump," Miller's statement said, "and as I announced on November 17, this drawdown brings U.S. forces in the country to their lowest levels since 2001."

The agreement called for reductions to 8600 troops, conditions based. Why did Trump reduce it to 2500 in his last week in office?

Trump's plan:

1.We will withdraw our civilians first

2. Then we will bring out our allies civilians

3. Next, the Afghans who aided us, the interpreters

4. Only then, will we draw out our US troops.

5. This will be done at Bagram Military Airbase, a fully defensible airport.

Under Biden: “The Bagram district governor, Darwish Raufi, expressed irritation with not being included in the process. He said in a statement that the U.S. military left “without coordinating with security and defense forces and in general without coordinating” with the Afghan government and officials in Bagram district.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2021/07/02/bagram-afghanistan-biden-war/

But....you not being a fan of America and American interests, probably wouldn't have agreed to it.

Trump's plan:

1.We will withdraw our civilians first

2. Then we will bring out our allies civilians

3. Next, the Afghans who aided us, the interpreters

4. Only then, will we draw out our US troops.

5. This will be done at Bagram Military Airbase, a fully defensible airport.

Under Biden: “The Bagram district governor, Darwish Raufi, expressed irritation with not being included in the process. He said in a statement that the U.S. military left “without coordinating with security and defense forces and in general without coordinating” with the Afghan government and officials in Bagram district.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2021/07/02/bagram-afghanistan-biden-war/

But....you not being a fan of America and American interests, probably wouldn't have agreed to it.

Talking points are not plans or orders. Why were the troop levels reduces so much on the eve of the new administration, well below the level called for in Doha Agreement?

The army just kicked the Democrats in the....propagnda.

"Biden Attacks Credibility of U.S. Army Report on Afghanistan, Doubles Down on Botched Withdrawal"

It remains a one-question IQ test: "Which party did you vote for in '20????"

OMG this may be your shortest OP I've ever seen you post on this forum! I guess the video speaks for itself... I like the 1 question IQ test! Lol.

He would have too but the libatarded fools of the House were too busy nipping at his ankles like crazed impeachment poodles.

It was his call. Biden didn't ask the approval of the Republicans.

Always with the excuses.

Forum List

Back