Sudden Silence From All Those Biden/Afghanistan Defenders

No wonder you spent your educational career in summer school.

The President makes that Determination.

Who was the President for the debacle?????

What a coincidence that Biden has the very same skill set that you do.

If Trump could have done better he had 4 years to do so and he did nothing.

Lindsey Graham: No you are not.

Trump: No we are not.

Answer the question. Trump made the deal and set the determination in early 2020.

What happened?
I'll wait.

This is a thread that will outline the damage Democrats have done to America.

It may be over your head, or you may just feel the need to continue lying.

If Trump could have done better he had 4 years to do so and he did nothing.

Lindsey Graham: No you are not.

Trump: No we are not.

Who’s Lookin’ Out For You???

Whose objective is to take care of Americans, and whose is simply out for their own benefits?? Which party has sold out to those other nations which pay them off, or who falls in line with an anti-freedom ideology? 1.Perhaps you’ve heard, and been re-assured, by this quote attributed to...
www.usmessageboard.com

Who’s Lookin’ Out For You???

Whose objective is to take care of Americans, and whose is simply out for their own benefits?? Which party has sold out to those other nations which pay them off, or who falls in line with an anti-freedom ideology? 1.Perhaps you’ve heard, and been re-assured, by this quote attributed to...
www.usmessageboard.com

I'm not defending the Democrats. I'm defending getting us out of Afghanistan.

No wonder you spent your educational career in summer school.

The President makes that Determination.

Who was the President for the debacle?????

What a coincidence that Biden has the very same skill set that you do.
Still waiting. If the President makes the determination, and Trump made a deal to get us out..What happened? Why no plan? Why no evacuation?

(Hint...I can play your game for as many posts as you'd like)

Still waiting. If the President makes the determination, and Trump made a deal to get us out..What happened? Why no plan? Why no evacuation?

(Hint...I can play your game for as many posts as you'd like)

Answered thrice already.

Which has NOTHING to do with the OP's thread.

I'm waiting for an answer.

Ok, so he set the timeline for 5/2021. And he lost. He had plenty of time to put a plan together. Why didn't he lay any of the groundwork?...Answer..he was too busy trying to make a pandemic that he didn't want to deal with disappear, and then braying about an election he LOST.
He had a plan, Biden did away with it and went with one of his own. Like Obama said, never underestimate how bad Biden can screw something up. You prove yourself an idiot by blindly supporting this fool.

He had a plan, Biden did away with it and went with one of his own. Like Obama said, never underestimate how bad Biden can screw something up. You prove yourself an idiot by blindly supporting this fool.

It was Biden being Biden.

How to explain the stupidity of Biden voters???

“When a society descends into madness, the results are always devastating. Jung, who studied mass psychoses, wrote that the individuals who make up the affected society “become morally and spiritually inferior.” They become “unreasonable, irresponsible, emotional, erratic and unreliable.”

Worst of all, a psychotic mob will engage in atrocities that any solitary individual within the group would normally never consider. Yet through it all, those affected remain unaware of their condition and cannot recognize the error in their ways."

No plan of his was ever presented. Nor did he take any action to start the draw down. And he had almost 8 months to do so before the election. And he was going to be President until 1/20/2021. Obama wasn't President in 2020. Trump was. I've gone on record here saying Obama gets blame for kicking the Afghanistan can down the road.

No plan of his was ever presented. Nor did he take any action to start the draw down. And he had almost 8 months to do so before the election. And he was going to be President until 1/20/2021. Obama wasn't President in 2020. Trump was. I've gone on record here saying Obama gets blame for kicking the Afghanistan can down the road.

This is the only thing Democrat supporters can do to try to hide their deficiencies......lie.

Trump had a plan. Get the civilians out and the people that helped our military. Then the military which was ony 2500. Biden did the opposite and there are still Americans stranded over there.

FB_IMG_1643852960374.jpg

Trump had a plan. Get the civilians out and the people that helped our military. Then the military which was ony 2500. Biden did the opposite and there are still Americans stranded over there.

You announced in March we were leaving, start getting them out. If Trump had won we would still be there as Lindsey would have never allowed him to leave.

You announced in March we were leaving, start getting them out. If Trump had won we would still be there as Lindsey would have never allowed him to leave.
We would've gotten out in May and it wouldn't of been the disaster Biden did.

Every time Trump said we were leaving Graham would speak up saying we weren't and we didn't.
Graham is an idiot. The only reason he is still around is we have open primaries in south Carolina. The democrats vote for him then, so we get stuck with him.

Graham is an idiot. The only reason he is still around is we have open primaries in south Carolina. The democrats vote for him then, so we get stuck with him.
Just for PC and repub idiots A word from the wise
No need to go through all that! Secretary of State Rex Tillerson……”he’s a fucking moron!” ………that sums it up!

Forum List

Back