Sudden Silence From All Those Biden/Afghanistan Defenders

Nope. They were there on their own.. and evidently didn't buy round trip tickets. If they worked for the US government they would have been evacuated. Think twice before you ignore state department travel warnings.
There were no travel warnings when they went there idiot. When the French’s and British do a better job than Xiden of evacuating people, you’re damn pathetic.

There were no travel warnings when they went there idiot. When the French’s and British do a better job than Xiden of evacuating people, you’re damn pathetic.
You idiot. Afghanistan has had travel warnings for years.. like Ukraine does now. You have never evacuated, have you? You don't wait and hope the government will save you.

The Taliban stopped them from growing poppies. It's a Muslim thing. You didn't know, did you?
The Taliban stopped them for about 10 minutes.

Profits and poppy: Afghanistan's illegal drug trade a boon for Taliban

"The Taliban have counted on the Afghan opium trade as one of their main sources of income," Cesar Gudes, the head of the Kabul office of the U.N. Office of Drugs and Crime (UNODC), told Reuters. "More production brings drugs with a cheaper and more attractive price, and therefore a wider accessibility."

With the insurgents entering Kabul on Sunday, "these are the best moments in which these illicit groups tend to position themselves" to expand their business, Gudes said.

The Taliban banned poppy growing in 2000 as they sought international legitimacy, but faced a popular backlash and later mostly changed their stance, according to experts.

Despite the threats posed by Afghanistan's illicit drug business, experts noted, the United States and other nations rarely mention in public the need to address the trade - estimated by the UNODC at more than 80% of global opium and heroin supplies.

"We've stood by on the sidelines and, unfortunately, allowed the Taliban to become probably the largest funded non-designated terrorist organization on the globe," said a U.S. official with knowledge of Afghanistan's drug trade.

You did nothing to me you ignorant POS. You’re just a pathetic one trick pony.
I understand. You're what they call 'Perpetually Triggered' or 'Triggered in Perpetuity'. So it's hardly noticeable to you. Everybody's talking about it too...

You idiot. Afghanistan has had travel warnings for years.. like Ukraine does now. You have never evacuated, have you? You don't wait and hope the government will save you.
If this were under Trump you’d be soiling your diaper crying that he HAS to get those people out. Those people tried to get to the ONE airport. With no aid from Xiden. Physically stopped from leaving with zero aid from their “leaders”.

I understand. You're what they call 'Perpetually Triggered' or 'Triggered in Perpetuity'. So it's hardly noticeable to you. Everybody's talking about it too...
More projection of your insecurity and utter stupidity. We do know everybody talks of your idiocy and gullibility. Your total surrender and lack of argument are noted.

If this were under Trump you’d be soiling your diaper crying that he HAS to get those people out. Those people tried to get to the ONE airport. With no aid from Xiden. Physically stopped from leaving with zero aid from their “leaders”.
You have some strange ideas about the US government. Many Americans think the government will rescue them or defend them if they get in trouble abroad.

Your total surrender and lack of argument are noted.

Why did Trump flip-flop on his original order to completely withdraw by Jan 15th 2021 to only pull out 70% of the remaining 8600 Troops the week before he left office? Why did he gift that reduction to the Taliban on the eve of the new Administration and leave with just 2500 US troops?

Everybody running to the airport was the best we could do?

Horseshit.

It is when you tell the Taliban that we won't stop them from taking over the country, like Trump did, draw down your troops to a mere 2500, like Trump did, and release 5000 Taliban hard cases, like Trump did.

Pentagon Press Secretary John Kirby said on Friday that “thousands” of ISIS-K terrorists have been released from the prison at the Bagram Air Base since President Joe Biden’s administration abandoned it on July 1.

Um, yeah, so? Why is this our problem?

he Afghan government has always been a paper tiger. Outside the cities, the Taliban runs everything. And now, thanks to Joe's surrender, the Taliban runs the whole country.

Then why did it take 20 years to finally admit that? The problem is, this should have been ended a long time ago. Biden is just the guy who had to pull off the bandage.

It is when you tell the Taliban that we won't stop them from taking over the country, like Trump did, draw down your troops to a mere 2500, like Trump did, and release 5000 Taliban hard cases, like Trump did.
Wait for it...
Um, yeah, so? Why is this our problem?
There it is. Is releasing terrorists a bad thing, like you say in your first sentence...or is it not a bad thing, like in your second.

Take your time. I can tell you haven't given this any thought. At all. You know, like everything else you say.
Then why did it take 20 years to finally admit that? The problem is, this should have been ended a long time ago. Biden is just the guy who had to pull off the bandage.
And then he poured salt on the wound. Oh, wait, that's right -- you have no problem giving Islamic terrorists American military hardware. Hey, maybe they'll kill some Jews for you!

There it is. Is releasing terrorists a bad thing, like you say in your first sentence...or is it not a bad thing, like in your second.

Take your time. I can tell you haven't given this any thought. At all. You know, like everything else you say.

I'm not saying it's a good or bad thing. The real problem is the one of perpetual war. You see in a normal war, the war comes to an end, all sides release their prisoners and everyone goes home.

In the FOREVER WAR, which thankfully Biden ended, what do we do with those guys? They haven't broken any laws in the US, and we can't continue to hold them when hostilities end.

The thing is, I don't have a problem with what Trump did in the Doha Accords. I have a problem with him trying to pretend the predictable result wasn't his fault.

And then he poured salt on the wound. Oh, wait, that's right -- you have no problem giving Islamic terrorists American military hardware. Hey, maybe they'll kill some Jews for you!

Somehow, some broken down old Humvees aren't much of a threat... it's not like they are going to drive to Tel Aviv and run some Zionists over.

But we can always hope.

So let's look at what we did. We invaded the country. But we didn't want to really commit troops. You know, start a draft and send some middle class kid over there. What you actually do when you are serious about a war. Instead we bribed the warlords over there with money and equipment, and acted all surprised when they switched back to the Taliban once it was clear we were leaving.

Our leaders lied to us that the Afghan people hated Jihadism and loved them some American Democracy. The war contractors got fat, kids were sent over there for no good reason, and after 20 years of running around in a circle, we found ourselves exactly where we started.

The Good News. When the Zionist Lobby yells, "We need to go to war over there!!!" people will actually question it the next time.

You still have no answer to the question. Why did Trump flip-flop on his original order to completely withdraw by Jan 15th 2021 to only pull out 70% of the Troops the week before he left office?

Who was President for the debacle???

Why did Biden screw it up so badly???

Why do you vote for failure and injury to America???

Trump was the President who ordered the complete withdrawal of our remaining 8600 troops by Jan 15th only to flip-flop when challenge by our Generals, to a reduction of forces of 2500 troops. Since this was a 70% reduction below the level set in the Trump Surrender Accords, my question is why did he do that? The Taliban had still only achieve one of the Conditions he set. Other than just trying to make it hard on President Biden, what do you think his reason for such a drastic cut in our forces was?

Trump was the President who ordered the complete withdrawal of our remaining 8600 troops by Jan 15th only to flip-flop when challenge by our Generals, to a reduction of forces of 2500 troops. Since this was a 70% reduction below the level set in the Trump Surrender Accords, my question is why did he do that? The Taliban has still only achieve one of the Conditions he set. Other than just trying to make it hard on President Biden, what do you think his reason for such a drastic cut in our forces was?

You lying scum.....I note the lies are becoming more and more diaphanous.

Trump has a plan, he was feared and respected so that it would have been carried out as agreed to.

The Democrats stole the election, making it impossible for Trump's efforts to be put into effect.

You voted for a lose, because you are a loser.

And now you'll lie to try to hide it.

You lying scum.....I note the lies
No you don't. Like your exalted one you make accusations to dodge the questions but never present any evidence.
Trump has a plan

Was that before or after his loss was announced by the networks. So why didn't he give this plan to the military?

The Democrats stole the election

Speaking of demonstrable lies...

You voted for a lose,

Biden still was the winner of the election. But I'll accept that as your answer. He did it out of spite to the man who beat him and all Americans who voted against him. He even bragged about what he did, how he hamstrung our foreign policy in his Revival Rally in Ohio. Remember?

And now you'll lie to try to hide it.
You tried to hide it, but you too believe he did it out of spite dontcha?

Trump was the President who ordered the complete withdrawal of our remaining 8600 troops by Jan 15th only to flip-flop when challenge by our Generals, to a reduction of forces of 2500 troops. Since this was a 70% reduction below the level set in the Trump Surrender Accords, my question is why did he do that? The Taliban has still only achieve one of the Conditions he set. Other than just trying to make it hard on President Biden, what do you think his reason for such a drastic cut in our forces was?

No you don't. Like your exalted one you make accusations to dodge the questions but never present any evidence.

Was that before or after his loss was announced by the networks. So why didn't he give this plan to the military?

Biden still was the winner of the election. But I'll accept that as your answer. He did it out of spite to the man who beat him and all Americans who voted against him. He even bragged about what he did, how he hamstrung our foreign policy in his Revival Rally in Ohio. Remember?

They're really simple questions.
Why hide, every reader knows both the aswers and your fear of answering.

And.....did the sitting President have any obligation to follow a plan by the preceding President?

Why did Biden screw it up so badly???

Why do you vote for failure and injury to America???

And this timeline query....

Were you always lying scum, or was that a requirement when you joined the Wehrmacht....er, Democrats?

They're really simple questions.
That's true. My questions all centered around what actions President Trump took in the lame duck period culminating on Jan15th 2021, that you kept dodging. But it seems you believe it was his loss in the election that drove him to reduce our troop level way beyond what he agreed to in the Doha Agreement. Or Rather, his belief that it was stolen, that drove him to gift that force reduction to the Taliban. So there is no need to continue your trite insult feast any longer. Unless you believe he had other reasons for his actions?

Forum List

Back