Sudden Silence From All Those Biden/Afghanistan Defenders

With friends like you who needs enemies. When exactly would you have destroyed the weapons? Before or after they lost and left the field. If you attacked the Taliban you'd be breaking the truce and put all remaining US and allied troops, which were very limited in number thanks to the Cheddar Shredder, in harms way?

I suppose I should be grateful that you are here as an embarrassment to the Democrats.

OK.....thank you.

With friends like you who needs enemies. When exactly would you have destroyed the weapons? Before or after they lost and left the field. If you attacked the Taliban you'd be breaking the truce and put all remaining US and allied troops, which were very limited in number thanks to the Cheddar Shredder, in harms way?
Who is "they"? I've seen grade schoolers with better English skills than you display.

The fact is 167 aircraft of all sorts were simply abandoned by Joe Biden. And this isn't even taking
into account all the other machinery of war left behind by the King of Cognitive Calamity, Joe Fuckin' Biden.

I don't mind if you waste your worthless time. But don't waste mine.

Last edited:
Who is "they"? I've seen grade schoolers with better English skills than you display.

The fact is 167 aircraft of all sorts were simply abandoned by Joe Biden. And this isn't even taking
into account all the other machinery of war left behind by the King of Cognitive Calamity, Joe Fuckin' Biden.

I don't mind if you waste your worthless time. But don't waste mine.

Can't keep up with the topic of who had the weapons the Taliban acquired?

I'll put more faith in the generals testimony as to what equipment we left behind and how it was disabled than that article.

Get it all out. It will make you feel better.

Oh-oh do you need me to tell you what I mean by it?

I'm not at all sure democrats are capable of being embarrassed.

That requires a level of self examination and honesty I've never seen in these democrats
we are cursed with now.

You've got a point there.

They lie about everything......and then simply wander off.....

They just don't wander off far enough.

He lies about everything

And a really disgusting person.

Y"all are pretty fucking stupid.

They lie about everything.
:yapyapyapf:
36896101.jpg

Can't keep up with the topic of who had the weapons the Taliban acquired?
No. WE had them until Biden simply turned off the lights and went home.
Why he felt like he had to slink away without taking care of the stuff we
had compiled is anyone's guess.
It was absolutely mind bogglingly stupid. and needlessly irresponsible
I'll put more faith in the generals testimony as to what equipment we left behind and how it was disabled than that article.
Really? Joe has already disavowed what his generals all claim. Biden’s generals publicly contradict him over Afghanistan strategy
Get it all out. It will make you feel better.

Oh-oh do you need me to tell you what I mean by it?
Are you really trying to dispense with the rules of grammar?
It's too much for you to simply identify the things you refer to?
Well, you're regular Mensa material, aren't you..... :icon_rolleyes:

Who was President for the debacle???

And.....did the sitting President have any obligation to follow a plan by the preceding President?

Why did Biden screw it up so badly???

Why do you vote for failure and injury to America???

And.....exactly when did you become the low-life scummy liar that readers recognize????

Biden was wrong on Afghanistan - Brookings

https://www.brookings.edu › blog › 2021/11/09 › bide...

Biden argued that America went into Afghanistan for counterterrorism purposes (to rout al-Qaida) and not for nation-building, and that the ...

President Biden under fire: Who is to blame for Afghanistan's ...

https://www.usatoday.com › news › politics › 2021/08/28

Joe Biden promised the US withdrawal would be "secure and orderly. ... inevitably 'messy'? What went wrong in US withdrawal from Afghanistan.

Who is responsible for the Afghanistan withdrawal debacle?

https://www.risch.senate.gov › index.cfm › 2021/10

— By the administration's own admission, it abandoned hundreds of Americans and left thousands of Afghan allies vulnerable to the murderous ...

Biden's Betrayal of Afghans Will Live in Infamy - The Atlantic

https://www.theatlantic.com › ideas › archive › 2021/08

The Biden administration failed to heed the warnings on Afghanistan, failed to act with urgency—and its failure has left tens of thousands of ...

You've got a point there.

They lie about everything......and then simply wander off.....

They just don't wander off far enough.
Joe needs to wander off to a long term care facility for the elderly.
The kind where nurses mash up pills into the apple sauce cups they bring to
the people that wander around with unfastened hospital gowns and soiled slippers.

We need to "turn the page" on people like that the way Joe has turned the page
on the thousands of citizens trapped inside Afghanistan.

No. WE had them until Biden simply turned off the lights and went home.
General Austin said that retaining the base would have "required putting as many as 5,000 U.S. troops in harm's way, just to operate and defend it."

Joe has already disavowed what his generals all claim.
Do you understand the difference between the decision to get out and the decisions necessary to carry out the evacuation.
Are you really trying to dispense with the rules of grammar?
I bet you have a had time reading 'Mark Twain' don't you? Btw what was the subject in your first rant o'great English puff.

General Austin said that retaining the base would have "required putting as many as 5,000 U.S. troops in harm's way, just to operate and defend it."
And Joe Biden has simply disagreed with Austin and his other expert generals. Was putting
5.000 troops on the ground just long enough to tie up loose ends too daunting for Joe
to consider? Too late now.
Do you understand the difference between the decision to out and the decisions necessary to carry out the evacuation
I understand they are two phases of the same goal.

I bet you have a had time reading 'Mark Twain' don't you?
I didn't bother reading Twain. Not my cup of tea though I read several of his biographies.

Btw what was the subject in your first rant o'great English puff.
Again, what "first rant"? First compared to what else? If you were in a facility orderlies would simply
remove anything you could hurt yourself with. Maybe you should stop posting.

Who was President for the debacle???

And.....did the sitting President have any obligation to follow a plan by the preceding President?

The cut was done by Benedict Donald. One week prior to being forced to punt to Joe Why did the CiC cut our defenses so much so close to the transfer of power do you think? After making those cuts, 70% below the Doha Accords he ran away without leave a plan to carry out the final leg of his plan.

It's all about the cut and run, nothing else, like you said.

Of course he wasn't obligated. But in reality the previous guy gave away the bath, the baby, the kitchen and the sink. Maybe that's what he meant in Ohio?

Worse than Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process. 21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you. It’s a shame.

Donald Trump: (22:53)

If Biden had given them some warning, they'd have had plenty of time to disable the major weapons systems.

But he didn't. It was a clusterfuck, and in no rational way can it be called a victory for Biden...unless you accept that he was working for the Taliban and Iran.

And Joe Biden has simply disagreed with Austin and his other expert generals. Was putting
5.000 troops on the ground just long enough to tie up loose ends too daunting for Joe
to consider? Too late now.

I understand they are two phases of the same goal.

I'm pretty sure in here somewhere I read then generals describing the decisions and where they fell in the decision making process but I'm not finding it again.

If Biden had given them some warning, they'd have had plenty of time to disable the major weapons systems.

But he didn't. It was a clusterfuck, and in no rational way can it be called a victory for Biden...unless you accept that he was working for the Taliban and Iran.

The only equipment they said they didn't destroy or disable at all the bases we abandoned was the Afghan Armies equipment. Which of course was a huge arsenal of weapons. We never learn. Do you remember Vietnam selling Iran spare parts?

The cut was done by Benedict Donald. One week prior to being forced to punt to Joe Why did the CiC cut our defenses so much so close to the transfer of power do you think? After making those cuts, 70% below the Doha Accords he ran away without leave a plan to carry out the final leg of his plan.

It's all about the cut and run, nothing else, like you said.

Of course he wasn't obligated. But in reality the previous guy gave away the bath, the baby, the kitchen and the sink. Maybe that's what he meant in Ohio?

Worse than Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process. 21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you. It’s a shame.

Donald Trump: (22:53)

The post above just named Biden as the answer....Brookings and the Atlantic named you as lying scum.

This is why I love when you post.

Remember this?

You wrote this:

I am often wrong and am more than willing to admit my mistakes.

I wrote:

Let's check: did you make a mistake voting for Biden?

You responded:

Nope.

post 5
Sudden Silence From All Those Biden/Afghanistan Defenders

You are the rag doll that I keep slamming into the ground.
...but....I admit.....you make it too darned easy.

The only equipment they said they didn't destroy or disable at all the bases we abandoned was the Afghan Armies equipment. Which of course was a huge arsenal of weapons. We never learn. Do you remember Vietnam selling Iran spare parts?
No, but I can't wait to hear how it's Trump's fault.

I'm pretty sure in here somewhere I read then generals describing the decisions and where they fell in the decision making process but I'm not finding it again.

So thanks for nothing. I actually like this post of yours better than all the others.
At least you haven't complicated things further with another inane endless reply.

Forum List

Back