Summary of Evidence Released - What It Says

This is where your whole delusional house of cards fails.

You all retardedly believe the dossier to be completely false.

The truth is, you don't know that.

LOL, this is where your entire world falls apart the entire "Dossier is unproven and has been for over a year. It was the ONLY evidence used to get a FISA Warrant. That makes any and ALL evidence or potential evidence null and void because it was illegally obtained. You guys are having a BAD week.
Lying doesn’t help you. Parts of the dossier were confirmed.

Afraid not son. If it has I'm all eyes, lay it on me.
The dossier, which was published by BuzzFeed News in January, has been partially confirmed, though its most salacious allegations have not been.

Translation: the dossier exists (that's the partially confirmed bit), the contents other than the punctuation are largely crap.

that would be false. the slightest bit of fact checking would tell you that.

but please, continue to deny reality if it makes you feel better about Donald.

You wrote: "Steele was the only person who saw Donald's corruption who was decent enough to report it to the FBI"

So if I were to report to the FBI that YOU were the ONLY one to have seen:
" Obama having sex in the backseat of a limousine with Larry Sinclair in 1999 after he met Obama at a Chicago nightclub. They left together in a limo. Obama then obtained cocaine and crack and Sinclair performed oral sex on him. He will take a lie detector test to back up his claims.
Minnesota Man Says He Used Cocaine and Had Oral Sex With Barack Obama
that would be more than enough evidence to for FISA warrant against Obama???
What a stupid question. Are you a fool? Especially after I posted what it takes to get a FISA warrant.

https://fas.org/irp/agency/doj/fisa/sojudge.pdf

they get easily confused.

Nothing confusing about it at all. You still haven't proved the veracity of the "Dossier"" ;) WE both know that you're lying about it.
You insist on ignoring the FACT that a number of people here, including myself, have shown that there is no evidence that the FISA warrants relied entirely on the "Dossier""

Yawn, the correct word is "largely" it was "largely" relied upon. Do try and keep up.
And parts of the warrant were confirmed.

Good luck proving the warrant was obtained with parts of the dossier which have not been confirmed. :badgrin:

Update: The latest Analysis From CNN:

What the Nunes memo actually proves (Not much) - CNNPolitics

Selected Excerpts

The memo's biggest claim is that then-Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe told the House Intelligence Committee that no FISA warrant would have been issued relating to one-time Trump campaign adviser Carter Page without the so-called Steele dossier -- the work of a former British spy named Christopher Steele that was being secretly funded by the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton's campaign. The House Intelligence Committee was not made aware of the financing behind the Steele dossier during its investigation.

That could be a big deal. Except, we don't know for sure that the timeline of events -- and the reporting on who said what when -- in the Nunes memo correlates with the objective truth. Why? Because the actual FISA court warrants are classified. And because Democratic sources familiar with the Intelligence Committee testimony suggested Friday that McCabe did not, in fact, say that the FISA warrant would have never been issued if not for the Steele dossier.

McCabe admitted to reliance on the Steele dossier -- portions of which have never been confirmed by the FBI! And he didn't tell the Intelligence Committee who was paying for the memo! And a bunch of Justice Department officials -- including current Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein -- signed off on one of these FISA warrants!

Actually, that could be trouble for the FBI

It might be! But, here's the thing: We -- and Trump -- have no way of knowing that because, not to beat a dead horse, but a) The FISA warrants in question are still classified and b) We don't know for sure that what Nunes said McCabe said is the full picture.

hashtag #releasethememo has been a steady drumbeat for Republicans convinced, like Trump, that something's rotten in the Justice Department. Democrats have, on the other hand, lined up in unanimous opposition to the release of the memo -- suggesting it represents not only a break with the apolitical way in which the Intelligence Committee has operated in the past but also creates a real threat to the country going forward.

The FBI is run by a man named Christopher Wray. He was Trump's hand-picked successor after the President fired James Comey. Rosenstein, who is tasked with overseeing the investigation into Russia's attempted meddling in the 2016 election because Attorney General Jeff Sessions recused himself, is, like Wray, a pick of Trump's Justice Department.
And yet, both men opposed the release of the Nunes memo.

So. The FBI, which is run by a man Trump hand-picked to run it, says the memo commits the sin of omission and, by doing so, doesn't present a totally accurate picture.

So, can we all go home now?

the Steele dossier has been largely confirmed. Steele was the only person who saw Donald's corruption who was decent enough to report it to the FBI. and that dossier wasn't initially a dem project. it was oppo research for a GOP candidate.

as to the FISA warrant, this was a renewal of the FISA warrant on Carter Page, who was long a subject of surveillance because of his shady dealings with Russian spies.

You wrote: "Steele was the only person who saw Donald's corruption who was decent enough to report it to the FBI"

" Obama having sex in the backseat of a limousine with Larry Sinclair in 1999 after he met Obama at a Chicago nightclub. They left together in a limo. Obama then obtained cocaine and crack and Sinclair performed oral sex on him. He will take a lie detector test to back up his claims.
You mean this Larry Sinclair?

Obama accuser has long rap sheet

Obama is gay, who cares. Reggie Love is a more likely lover for him and then of course there is this picture of Obama holding hands with a Pakistani man.

View attachment 174661

no. president Obama is not gay.

and if he were who would care besides Obama deranged white trash?

I have a feeling this will be rather underwhelming

Not really. If it is true that the FISA court was mislead to believe that the dossier was a straight up surveillance document and was not given information that Steele was paid, the document had political motivations to sway an election, and that senior FBI and DOJ officials were keeping this purposely from the FISA court ?
Then this looks pretty big, and actually FBI officials are not supposed to take political sides like that. we will see though

the document had political motivations to sway an election,

How does it sway an election when it was classified, dope?

It was used to allow spying on a candidate. Now, the spying didn't turn anything up, but it was still spying.
So? No doubt the FBI gets plenty of Intel from foreign agents.

What a stupid question. Are you a fool? Especially after I posted what it takes to get a FISA warrant.

Nothing confusing about it at all. You still haven't proved the veracity of the "Dossier"" ;) WE both know that you're lying about it.
You insist on ignoring the FACT that a number of people here, including myself, have shown that there is no evidence that the FISA warrants relied entirely on the "Dossier""

Yawn, the correct word is "largely" it was "largely" relied upon. Do try and keep up.
And parts of the warrant were confirmed.

Good luck proving the warrant was obtained with parts of the dossier which have not been confirmed. :badgrin:

the warrant was a reauthorization of the multiple FISA warrants issued for cater page the Russian asset. I'm not quite certain why treasonous trumpsters think Carter page going to Moscow and speaking against the US was ok.

I don't have to prove the "veracity of the dossier". the people who have that responsibility have said it is largely substantiated.

A Lot of the Steele Report Has Since Been Corroborated

let me know when you give a damn that every word out of Donald's mouth is a lie and we can talk more about "proof"

"We now know that the Fusion GPS dossier was nothing more than propaganda, much of it fed to Steele and Fusion GPS by current and former Russian intelligence operatives. In short, the Democrats, the Clinton campaign and the media facilitated the Russians’ most effective campaign tactic to undercut Americans’ faith in two important institutions: government and the media. "

The real problem with Fusion GPS' Steele dossier
^^^ an opinion piece

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

I have a feeling this will be rather underwhelming

Not really. If it is true that the FISA court was mislead to believe that the dossier was a straight up surveillance document and was not given information that Steele was paid, the document had political motivations to sway an election, and that senior FBI and DOJ officials were keeping this purposely from the FISA court ?
Then this looks pretty big, and actually FBI officials are not supposed to take political sides like that. we will see though

the document had political motivations to sway an election,

How does it sway an election when it was classified, dope?

It was used to allow spying on a candidate. Now, the spying didn't turn anything up, but it was still spying.
So? No doubt the FBI gets plenty of Intel from foreign agents.

And hopefully they're a heck of a lot more reliable than Christopher Steel and hopefully they aren't being paid for political reasons...as Christopher Steel was.

I don't have to prove the "veracity of the dossier". the people who have that responsibility have said it is largely substantiated.

let me know when you give a damn that every word out of Donald's mouth is a lie and we can talk more about "proof"

He lies all the time, the difference is that Obama and Hillary are every bit as bad. I've already posted the fact that the "Dossier" is unconfirmed. The memo ALSO makes that clear.

no they aren't.

and your false equivalency is embarrassing.

the dossier is not unconfirmed. I already showed you the link. now stop lying

you sound like the orange sociopathic sexual predator.l

"We now know that the Fusion GPS dossier was nothing more than propaganda, much of it fed to Steele and Fusion GPS by current and former Russian intelligence operatives. In short, the Democrats, the Clinton campaign and the media facilitated the Russians’ most effective campaign tactic to undercut Americans’ faith in two important institutions: government and the media. "

The real problem with Fusion GPS' Steele dossier
^^^ an opinion piece

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

from fake news. lol

This is where your whole delusional house of cards fails.

You all retardedly believe the dossier to be completely false.

The truth is, you don't know that.

LOL, this is where your entire world falls apart the entire "Dossier is unproven and has been for over a year. It was the ONLY evidence used to get a FISA Warrant. That makes any and ALL evidence or potential evidence null and void because it was illegally obtained. You guys are having a BAD week.
Lying doesn’t help you. Parts of the dossier were confirmed.

Afraid not son. If it has I'm all eyes, lay it on me.
The dossier, which was published by BuzzFeed News in January, has been partially confirmed, though its most salacious allegations have not been.

Translation: the dossier exists (that's the partially confirmed bit), the contents other than the punctuation are largely crap.
Good luck getting the Mueller investigation halted with that nonsense. :badgrin:

No one here on the left will ever admit their dear party has ever done anything underhanded. We can post actual verified evidence, they still spin and twist in the wind.

No one here on the left will ever admit their dear party has ever done anything underhanded. We can post actual verified evidence, they still spin and twist in the wind.
When are ya gonna post actual verified evidence? If you had such evidence, it’s still in hiding. Case in point, parts of the dossier have been confirmed. Meanwhile, there are rightards here still lying by claiming it’s entirely false. They would not be saying such nonsense had all of the actual verified evidence been posted.

Is anyone surprised the left wing corrupted and abused government agencies for political gain? When the American people punished the left by taking away control of the House and Senate the Obama administration simply side stepped congress and the people's representatives and pursued their agenda via other means. Well now there's a mess to clean up in their wake.

Remember you guys shit your pants because you thought Obama was trying to get the FBI to drop the case against Hillary? It's funny that today you are totally ok with Trump trying to get the FBI to drop the case about him colluding with Russia. That's ok?
Hillary colluded with Russia

Neat. Nobody on the committee is accused of breaking the law so your point doesn't mean shit.

Known illegally acquiring of FISA warrants to illegally spy on the opposing political Presidential candidate and his team during a Presidential election ('Watergate on Mega-steroids)...

Conspiring with a known, desperate biased foreign spy to attempt to undermine / overthrow the President / Interfere in a US election...

Conspiracy - Obama administration, DOJ, FBI...

Sedition...

Treason...

View attachment 174596

Bwuhahaha.......

Known illegally acquiring of FISA warrants to illegally spy on the opposing political Presidential candidate and his team during a Presidential election ('Watergate on Mega-steroids)...

Show us anywhere in that memo that states the warrant was obtained illegally, liar.

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy. The memo points out the lack of disclosure regarding who paid for Steele's dossier, Ohr's wife's work for Fusion GPS, the fact that the Yahoo News story was planted by Steele... for starters.

These are material facts not provides to the FISA court. The law requires evidence that would be favorable to the target to be presented. The Dem Embeds conspired to not do so.

You made that shit up. You have no idea if any of those were even necessary disclosures or disqualifying omissions.

I most certainly did not. I actually read the memo; clearly you did not. But that's hardly a surprise as I doubt that reading comprehension is one of your core skill sets.
Courts have already ruled previously that a biased purpose or partisan purpose for the evidence to have been gathered by an informant or otherwise... that the Justice Department uses to submit to the FISA court.... is no reason to throw out or not use the factual evidence submitted....

Essentially this is a partisan document. It is a summary of Nunes interpretation of secret information. However we all know that Nunes is a partisan hack and the people around this are partisan hacks. The trouble is that we cannot see all of the information that this relies on. The information used in the memo was declassified however the underlying information was not declassified. It is impossible to see the context.

Also another column points out that the memo gets publicly available information wrong.
Memo-Excerpt-Small.jpg

This was part of Comey's testimony.

COMEY: The president called me I believe shortly before he was inaugurated as a follow-up to our conversation, private conversation on January the 6th. He just wanted to reiterate his rejection of that allegation and talk about—- he’d thought about it more. And why he thought it wasn’t true. The verified — unverified and salacious parts.

Comey testified there were 3 parts to the dossier. Information that the FBI had verified, information the FBI had been unable to verify and salacious information. testimony shows that.The founder of Fusion GPS said that he had thought that the FBI had the same information already. Comey's testimony confirms this. Also the FISA warrant is secret. If it were based on verified information then the whole argument falls apart.

Worth noting that Kelly thinks this is "meh" and overhyped. Even Paul Ryan has lowered expectations for this.
it was written by a partisan team. why wouldn't it be partisan? LOL. dude are you truly that stupid? oh yeah I forgot.

You are a looney toon. You are the one who has gone off the deep end. Nunes even lies about publicly available information. It is okay to release partisan falsehoods and smear the FBI for partisan gain. You are just as disgusting as Trump is.
so - it *IS* ok to release partisan falsehoods and smear the president because you don't like him.

hypocrites.

You are the hypocrite. Trump's campaign was willing to accept help from the Russians. Russian twitter bots put out pro-Trump messages in the waning days of the campaign. Trump's campaign manager was receiving Russian money. Russia hacked the DNC servers. Trump interfered with a federal investigation of Flynn. Trump obstructed the investigation by firing Comey. That is true.

You can't be serious...with what Clinton did to Bernie with the help of the DNC?
She is your huckleberry my friend not Trump...when will you wake up? :1peleas:

The BBC validates it.
And now there's a 2nd dossier.

Are you fucking kidding???? It's a news outlet, how the FUCK does running a story "Validate" the dossier?

gettyimages-517387760.jpg
Its validated because of what the report says.
It says the CIA corroborates existence of sexual kompromat.
Also Jake Tapper.
ap8l7pu4evd01.jpg
The Dossier is a fake, paid for by Hillary. Did you read the memo

The BBC validates it.
And now there's a 2nd dossier.

Are you fucking kidding???? It's a news outlet, how the FUCK does running a story "Validate" the dossier?

gettyimages-517387760.jpg
Its validated because of what the report says.
It says the CIA corroborates existence of sexual kompromat.
Also Jake Tapper.
ap8l7pu4evd01.jpg
The Dossier is a fake, paid for by Hillary. Did you read the memo

poor lying dear... the dossier has been largely confirmed. it was first paid for by a REPUBLICAN as oppo research and THEN by dems....but that doesn't make it untrue....

unlike every provable lie told by Donald and his henchmen.

why do you think it's only the dossier contents that were illegal actions on Donald the sexual predator's part, dearie"? there's a reason he never turned over his tax returns. it's called money laundering for fun and profit.

now run along Frankie, you're sounding more and more desperate and unhinged, dear.

cause I have to tell you, I'm getting embarrassed for you.

Essentially this is a partisan document. It is a summary of Nunes interpretation of secret information. However we all know that Nunes is a partisan hack and the people around this are partisan hacks. The trouble is that we cannot see all of the information that this relies on. The information used in the memo was declassified however the underlying information was not declassified. It is impossible to see the context.

Also another column points out that the memo gets publicly available information wrong.
Memo-Excerpt-Small.jpg

This was part of Comey's testimony.

COMEY: The president called me I believe shortly before he was inaugurated as a follow-up to our conversation, private conversation on January the 6th. He just wanted to reiterate his rejection of that allegation and talk about—- he’d thought about it more. And why he thought it wasn’t true. The verified — unverified and salacious parts.

Comey testified there were 3 parts to the dossier. Information that the FBI had verified, information the FBI had been unable to verify and salacious information. testimony shows that.The founder of Fusion GPS said that he had thought that the FBI had the same information already. Comey's testimony confirms this. Also the FISA warrant is secret. If it were based on verified information then the whole argument falls apart.

Worth noting that Kelly thinks this is "meh" and overhyped. Even Paul Ryan has lowered expectations for this.
it was written by a partisan team. why wouldn't it be partisan? LOL. dude are you truly that stupid? oh yeah I forgot.

You are a looney toon. You are the one who has gone off the deep end. Nunes even lies about publicly available information. It is okay to release partisan falsehoods and smear the FBI for partisan gain. You are just as disgusting as Trump is.
so - it *IS* ok to release partisan falsehoods and smear the president because you don't like him.

hypocrites.

You are the hypocrite. Trump's campaign was willing to accept help from the Russians. Russian twitter bots put out pro-Trump messages in the waning days of the campaign. Trump's campaign manager was receiving Russian money. Russia hacked the DNC servers. Trump interfered with a federal investigation of Flynn. Trump obstructed the investigation by firing Comey. That is true.

You can't be serious...with what Clinton did to Bernie with the help of the DNC?
She is your huckleberry my friend not Trump...when will you wake up? :1peleas:

was bernie a democrat nut bar?

I think you should go back to pretending that Michael Flynn didn't take a plea and isn't going to be sentenced.

lol

I hate to break this to you...

The memo isn't verified truth. Wray the head of the FBI, appointed BY TRUMP, says the memo isn't true.

Forum List

Back