🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Summer of Justice?

Czernobog

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2014
Corner of Chaos and Reason
Last week, Operation Save America had a week-long anti-abortion celebration honouring the "Summer of Mercy". Ya gotta love how much better the Right is at naming their shit than we are. I mean, "The Summer of Mercy"? "The Putting America to Work Again Act". "The Religious Freedoms Act"? They have an amazing ability to take hateful, harmful, and dangerous shit, and give it the most innocuous, happy sounding names, don't they? Anyway. I digress.

So as part of this "celebration", a speaker had the following to say about women, the workplace, and their place:

The Bible says in 1 Corinthians 11:3, Christ is the head of man, man is the head of the woman and God is the head of Christ. Satan has devalued our women. Proverbs Chapter 31 talks about the virtuous woman and talks about her occupation in the home. She rises up early before her family gets up to prepare meat for them. She goes into the marketplace, she sews, she cooks, she invests. But Susan B. Anthony and the women’s lib and equal opportunity has devalued our women and has put them into the workforce. Whoever told our women that to be a homemaker was subservient?

What it looks like, I got steel-toe boots on with a bandana around my head because I’ve been in the workforce, and my wife comes home looking like me? I mean, I just believe that women were to be pampered and was to be loved. You should get your nails done as much as you want, your feet done as much as you want, I mean just go shopping and all that kind of stuff, take care of the children, watch over them, just have yourself a good time, just be home when I get home from work. That’s not so bad, is it?

I'm just gonna let that little gem soak in for a bit, and see if the ladies on our forum have any thoughts...

Last week, Operation Save America had a week-long anti-abortion celebration honouring the "Summer of Mercy". Ya gotta love how much better the Right is at naming their shit than we are. I mean, "The Summer of Mercy"? "The Putting America to Work Again Act". "The Religious Freedoms Act"? They have an amazing ability to take hateful, harmful, and dangerous shit, and give it the most innocuous, happy sounding names, don't they? Anyway. I digress.

So as part of this "celebration", a speaker had the following to say about women, the workplace, and their place:

The Bible says in 1 Corinthians 11:3, Christ is the head of man, man is the head of the woman and God is the head of Christ. Satan has devalued our women. Proverbs Chapter 31 talks about the virtuous woman and talks about her occupation in the home. She rises up early before her family gets up to prepare meat for them. She goes into the marketplace, she sews, she cooks, she invests. But Susan B. Anthony and the women’s lib and equal opportunity has devalued our women and has put them into the workforce. Whoever told our women that to be a homemaker was subservient?

What it looks like, I got steel-toe boots on with a bandana around my head because I’ve been in the workforce, and my wife comes home looking like me? I mean, I just believe that women were to be pampered and was to be loved. You should get your nails done as much as you want, your feet done as much as you want, I mean just go shopping and all that kind of stuff, take care of the children, watch over them, just have yourself a good time, just be home when I get home from work. That’s not so bad, is it?

I'm just gonna let that little gem soak in for a bit, and see if the ladies on our forum have any thoughts...

Can we get some thoughts from those women that say what they do with their bodies is their choice yet ask for someone else to be forced to fund something associated with it? When are the women that choose to have children they can't afford going to start funding that choice they say is no one else's business? If women don't want someone saying something about the choices they make, have them stop demanding the rest of us pay for the results of a choice they say isn't our business but can't afford.

If them womens went back to baking cookies there would be less people in the workforce and a man could earn his living wage.

Can we get some thoughts from those women that say what they do with their bodies is their choice yet ask for someone else to be forced to fund something associated with it? When are the women that choose to have children they can't afford going to start funding that choice they say is no one else's business? If women don't want someone saying something about the choices they make, have them stop demanding the rest of us pay for the results of a choice they say isn't our business but can't afford.
Nice rant. Has absolutely nothing to do with the topic, but nice rant.

Yes, I know. It was an anti-abortion event, by an anti-abortion group. But go look at the quote again, and see if you can't suss out what the relevant topic is.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Yes, I know. It was an anti-abortion event, by an anti-abortion group. But go look at the quote again, and see if you can't suss out what the relevant topic is.

So you can't answer my question? Didn't think so, coward.

Fuck off. Stay on topic, and maybe you'll have something worth answering.

I've told you more than once. When you can enforce your demands, do so. You've refused before so I suspect you'll refuse, AGAIN.

Since you won't answer a question, keep hiding like a coward.

yeah we're the only society that's happened in. I think centuries of evolution and we get carpet munching feminists? I'll take the stay at home moms anytime.

I've told you more than once. When you can enforce your demands, do so. You've refused before so I suspect you'll refuse, AGAIN.

I don't even know what that means. If you're saying what I think you are, no, I can't "force" you to stop shitting irrelevant blather all over every thread you post in, but I can continue to respond with the only response you deserve: Fuck off.

So, again, fuck off.

Putting THAT in their agenda is going to lose them a lot of adherents. Bad move.
If a man and a woman both decide that they want to take on the roles above, fine. When a woman is raised to believe that she can do no other, and that a man, based solely on his gender, is her boss, that is devaluing women. This stuff went the way of the Dodo bird and it is never coming back.

Putting THAT in their agenda is going to lose them a lot of adherents. Bad move.
If a man and a woman both decide that they want to take on the roles above, fine. When a woman is raised to believe that she can do no other, and that a man, based solely on his gender, is her boss, that is devaluing women. This stuff went the way of the Dodo bird and it is never coming back.
Not to mention that he is historically inaccurate. As I understand it, WW II had more to do with women entering the workforce than did Susan B. Anthony. There was shit that needed designed, manufactured, and shipped, and all of the men that usually would have done these things were all off "killing Krauts". So, it was left to the mothers, daughters, and wives left behind to step in.

Now, as I understand it, when the men came home, we tried to return to "normal", but having had a taste of what was "out there, beyond the walls of the home", many women were no longer content to just sit at home, and bake cookies. And was that genie was let out of the bottle, putting it back was...well...no longer an option.

I really think the frontier experience of this entire nation put women in more equal roles long before the laws caught up. They could shoot straight and split firewood and birth their neighbor's baby and no one thought twice about it. Husbands frequently died young and left women to run the business or the farm. Women did usually remarry because back before labor saving devices like washing machines and indoor plumbing, when women needed to make their own cloth, let alone the family's clothes, it took (at least) two to survive. But I don't think anyone had preconceived notions that women were incapable, at least not in rural/frontier areas. I come from a long line of strong family matriarchs, because their husbands had the bad habit of dying young and because they were smart, strong willed and they and their kids endured. They never brooked any nonsense about their worth and the respect they deserved, and my family isn't a rare case, I'm sure. They went to college, went into professions and business, and were forces in their community.
Guess I was lucky that way.

I don't even know what that means. If you're saying what I think you are, no, I can't "force" you to stop shitting irrelevant blather all over every thread you post in, but I can continue to respond with the only response you deserve: Fuck off.

So, again, fuck off.

You can't enforce your demands yet you keep making them. I'll fuck off when you're man enough to back up what you say I should do. Until then, you're just another pussy that has a big mouth and no guts.

This is one person's opinion.....it's not for everyone and is a distraction from the real issue; the slaughter of the unborn.

The opposing liberal "gem" is just as extreme: "Women who stay home and raise their kids are bums and freeloaders who don't deserve to collect social security."

Forum List

Back