Summer of Love is over...Seattle Mayor wants to disband CHAZCHOP

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Didn’t we all know it was going to end like this?

Liberal fuck nuts unfettered.

likely cause there was a large movement grouping up to head that way on July 4th and tear their shit up and "take back" the town.

while i think it's good drama and shows people are tired of the constant whining ass drivelshit from the left, in the end that crowd would be wrong. if seattle wants to let their town get taken by granola girl and the vagatarians, it's their town. they need to vote out the problem and not beat the crap out of it.

now if seattle was incapable of taking it back and requested help, even then there are processes in place to give them just that. going in there shooting people or whipping their ass again, great drama. but highly illegal and would result on the people (aka "patriots") getting arrested and then getting emotionally hurt that THEY are charged but the vagatarians are not.

again - this is up to seattle. not me, not you, not the hells angels or the like. if seattle wants to show the world who they are, let them.

never stop "your enemy" from making mistakes. while i don't view seattle "my enemy" i do view that mindset the enemy to the core. this "divide culture" the left is doing and blaming the right.

Another great progressive experiment in failure.

I dunno, she's sounding racist.

F'ing moron liberals in Seattle finally pulled their heads out of their ass. It's sad that someone had to be murdered before they did their jobs.
She can't do that to an independent nation.....Lol

She think those people are just going to leave???.....BAWWWHAHA.....................It will be the Wild West.

Still just talk.... She should shut up and give the command to the police to clear the area no matter what it takes

Once people started killing, she had very little choice. I personally thought she would let the killings continue and deny they ever happened.

Why didn’t the liberal assholes on this site call this idiocy for what it was?

So tribal.

They refuse to call water wet.

That’s totalitarianism.
I ask this all of the time. Democrats are afraid to stray from the party line on anything. Even when their party is overrun by Marxists.

likely cause there was a large movement grouping up to head that way on July 4th and tear their shit up and "take back" the town.

while i think it's good drama and shows people are tired of the constant whining ass drivelshit from the left, in the end that crowd would be wrong. if seattle wants to let their town get taken by granola girl and the vagatarians, it's their town. they need to vote out the problem and not beat the crap out of it.

now if seattle was incapable of taking it back and requested help, even then there are processes in place to give them just that. going in there shooting people or whipping their ass again, great drama. but highly illegal and would result on the people (aka "patriots") getting arrested and then getting emotionally hurt that THEY are charged but the vagatarians are not.

again - this is up to seattle. not me, not you, not the hells angels or the like. if seattle wants to show the world who they are, let them.

never stop "your enemy" from making mistakes. while i don't view seattle "my enemy" i do view that mindset the enemy to the core. this "divide culture" the left is doing and blaming the right.

No, not really. Law enforcement has the ability to use less lethel means, gas, clubs, LRADS and so on. They escalate as the crowed does. I. The end this isn't handled by talking nice and dropping off some coloring books, there comes a time when they are told to leave. If they don't they get moved. It's real easy to say how the American Taliban can not be removed with force when it's not happening across the street from your house.

That's going to piss Obama off. He's already made it clear he supports our youth aimed at forcing changes. Changes the left cannot define outside a storybooks full of feelings based on false pretenses.

Obama is a left elite tool. He desires chaos because that's how they hope to achieve control and one-world order.

It can't be...the mentally ill Reformed Rabbi who moved from my Town to Miami has a mentally ill son who says he hangs out there every day and it's all cool.
Did I mention the Reformed Rabbi and his son are mentally ill?

Forum List

Back