Sunni thinks his wife is property

One time I saw a television program about the women who live in Orange County.

They were all tall blondes who had Botox faces and silicone breasts.

And each were married to very wealthy successful businessmen.

These women all self described themselves as "Trophy Wives".

They did not see it as a derogatory term.

In essence, they were proud to be their husbands most prized possession and status symbol. :cool:

Here's another cool Muslim who thinks the women in his life are his property:
Today, the Daily Times-Leading News Resource of Pakistan reports that in Multan a husband sold his wife's kidney without her permission and used the proceeds to purchase a
farm tractor. Yesterday, Reuters reported that a teenage girl in southern Pakistan, whose late father lost her in a poker game when she was 2 years old, has asked authorities to save her from being handed over to a middle-aged relative as payment.

While the stories are different, they are also the same. That is, they are stories about women who are the property of their husbands and fathers.
When Women Are Property: Husband Sells Wife's Kidney to Buy Tractor and Girl "Lost" in Poker Game - Associated Content from Yahoo! - associatedcontent.com

Makes most women jealous that they aren't Muslim, I bet.

You could find the same type of stories in the non-Muslim countries of China, India,, or Africa.

Poor and illiterate people do all kinds of horrendous things.

Sad but true. :doubt:

There are a fair number of muslims in those countries.

You could find the same type of stories in the non-Muslim countries of China, India,, or Africa.

In case my point went over your head.

You could surf the net and find basically the same abuse among Hindus, Christians and pagans, in those countries.

It's in reality ignorance and poverty not the religion.

In case my point went over your head.

You could surf the net and find basically the same abuse among Hindus, Christians and pagans, in those countries.

It's in reality ignorance and poverty not the religion.

I'm not your search engine. YOU are the one making the assertion. YOU do the surfing and prove your point. :rolleyes:

83% of Americans identify themselves as Christians. Most of the rest, 13 percent, have no religion. That leaves just 4 percent as adherents of all non-Christian religions combined —Jews, Muslims, Buddhists and a smattering of individual mentions.

abcnews.com

83% of Americans identify themselves as Christians. Most of the rest, 13 percent, have no religion. That leaves just 4 percent as adherents of all non-Christian religions combined —Jews, Muslims, Buddhists and a smattering of individual mentions.

abcnews.com

^^ Separation of church and state - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Christians in a nation is not the same thing as a Christian nation.

:lol:

The US government is secular.

abcnews.com

^^ Separation of church and state - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Christians in a nation is not the same thing as a Christian nation.

:lol:

The US government is secular.

Governing of America is via secularism to be sure.

Today, the Daily Times-Leading News Resource of Pakistan reports that in Multan a husband sold his wife's kidney without her permission and used the proceeds to purchase a
farm tractor. Yesterday, Reuters reported that a teenage girl in southern Pakistan, whose late father lost her in a poker game when she was 2 years old, has asked authorities to save her from being handed over to a middle-aged relative as payment.

While the stories are different, they are also the same. That is, they are stories about women who are the property of their husbands and fathers.
When Women Are Property: Husband Sells Wife's Kidney to Buy Tractor and Girl "Lost" in Poker Game - Associated Content from Yahoo! - associatedcontent.com

What an ignorant thing to say.

Do you pay much attention to the poor here within this country??

There are people who sell sex favors via their children. Also some 'donate' plasma, blood, and 'other' body fluids and 'parts' (legal and illegal). Most of the time it ISNT for food or medicine, it is for 'other' things, which MAY be every bit as necessary in retrospect.

The poor are always selling, hawking, bargaining, swindling, and swiping something it seems. Why be muslim? Perhaps they hold a spiritual key that makes it worth far more than mere swapping. The price of a Godly woman? IT is doubtful that the muslim women would not understand the importance of keeping one's self pure. We, on the otherhand, here, seem so rebellious and so hellbent on not being worth the effort of a productive and fruitful investment such as a mere relationship with another individual let alone to be a devoted Godly woman within the universal whole.

It is very difficult to post such things and not appear anti-American. I understand and appreciate a great deal about our nation but it is going to go more against 'us' if our mainstream doesn't develop a better understanding toward our opositions. :(

There are people who sell sex favors via their children. Also some 'donate' plasma, blood, and 'other' body fluids and 'parts' (legal and illegal). Most of the time it ISNT for food or medicine, it is for 'other' things, which MAY be every bit as necessary in retrospect.

The poor are always selling, hawking, bargaining, swindling, and swiping something it seems. Why be muslim? Perhaps they hold a spiritual key that makes it worth far more than mere swapping. The price of a Godly woman? IT is doubtful that the muslim women would not understand the importance of keeping one's self pure. We, on the otherhand, here, seem so rebellious and so hellbent on not being worth the effort of a productive and fruitful investment such as a mere relationship with another individual let alone to be a devoted Godly woman within the universal whole.

It is very difficult to post such things and not appear anti-American. I understand and appreciate a great deal about our nation but it is going to go more against 'us' if our mainstream doesn't develop a better understanding toward our opositions. :(

No matter how much you want it, this isn't about what you want it to be.

Read: That is, they are stories about women who are the property of their husbands and fathers.

[sarcasm] So, still, I bet it makes most women jealous that they aren't Muslim. [/sarcasm]

Last edited:
Here's another cool Muslim who thinks the women in his life are his property:When Women Are Property: Husband Sells Wife's Kidney to Buy Tractor and Girl "Lost" in Poker Game - Associated Content from Yahoo! - associatedcontent.com

Read: That is, they are stories about women who are the property of their husbands and fathers.

[sarcasm] So, still, I bet it makes most women jealous that they aren't Muslim. [/sarcasm]

Si, what I have noticed over the last few years is that Americans tend to compare the metaphorical with the actual and find that American ways are comparable to those of other countries.

Example: A few months back a woman was sentenced to stoning in Iran for adultery. This was being discussed and one of my friends likened it to the double standard way men treat women in the US, and she states that we are hypocrites as well. Somehow, the horrible act of stoning a woman gets boiled down to the American male/female workplace/bedroom double standard. I wish I had a dime for every time I've heard someone say 'we're just as bad........' But we are NOT. Women get treated a lot of ways here, but we don't stone our women for adultery.

Si, what I have noticed over the last few years is that Americans tend to compare the metaphorical with the actual and find that American ways are comparable to those of other countries.

Example: A few months back a woman was sentenced to stoning in Iran for adultery. This was being discussed and one of my friends likened it to the double standard way men treat women in the US, and she states that we are hypocrites as well. Somehow, the horrible act of stoning a woman gets boiled down to the American male/female workplace/bedroom double standard. I wish I had a dime for every time I've heard someone say 'we're just as bad........' But we are NOT. Women get treated a lot of ways here, but we don't stone our women for adultery.
Yes, I've noticed. It is a fascinating phenomenon to watch. I think some just like to hear themselves talk, even when it's nonsense. It's my current Occam's razor-esque explanation.

Yes, I've noticed. It is a fascinating phenomenon to watch. I think some just like to hear themselves talk, even when it's nonsense. It's my current Occam's razor-esque explanation.

surely you jest.:cool:

surely you jest.:cool:
Don't call me Shirley.

no matter how much you want it, this isn't about what you want it to be.

Read: that is, they are stories about women who are the property of their husbands and fathers.

[sarcasm] so, still, i bet it makes most women jealous that they aren't muslim. [/sarcasm]

si, what i have noticed over the last few years is that americans tend to compare the metaphorical with the actual and find that american ways are comparable to those of other countries.

Example: A few months back a woman was sentenced to stoning in iran for adultery. This was being discussed and one of my friends likened it to the double standard way men treat women in the us, and she states that we are hypocrites as well. Somehow, the horrible act of stoning a woman gets boiled down to the american male/female workplace/bedroom double standard. I wish i had a dime for every time i've heard someone say 'we're just as bad........' but we are not. Women get treated a lot of ways here, but we don't stone our women for adultery.
yes, i've noticed. It is a fascinating phenomenon to watch. I think some just like to hear themselves talk, even when it's nonsense. It's my current occam's razor-esque explanation.

lol.

Forum List

Back