Sunni thinks his wife is property

I suspect that Sunni's paradise isn't.

I know that Sunni's paradise does not have any Jews or Homosexuals and since he said Blacks were only a few generations removed from the jungle well it's likely none of them will be there either.

But he's a good father, a fine man. Treats his wife and family well and none of his hate comes out. True?

False. Our children will learn from us. One can not hold the thoughts of ending a group of people from humanity and be a humanistic moral person.

But they sure can be supported by some. :cuckoo: :evil:

^^ And there's the Rub ^^

Isn't it amazing the pass that some get to spew their venom on boards like this. I mean, what would his world be like if ALL his inferiors and infidels were dead?

I have to say that there are many middle eastern women I admire a great deal. They are smart, educated, and nobody's fool. When I was in Egypt I learned that their nursing shortage is fueled by their new graduate nurses going to Saudin where they can make some money. Good for them. Capitalism and money is what it will take to cool the jets of muslims. Most Christians I know revere their money above all else. I tease a friend of mine and tell her that her church needs to be renamed 'Our Lady of the Cadillac.' But it's oh so true. And women love money. If they put up with those men they do it only because they want their money. Yes, I know, women here do that as well, but once a woman can make her OWN money she doesn't need some skanky man. :9:

There is no doubt in my mind that the freedom of women in Islam tied the human value rather than numerical value will be the first grand step of Islam.

I believe this will happen in spite of Sunni Man's stated views and not not because of them. Reformation will come from without, not within just as it came to both Christianity and Judaism.

But that doesn't change Sunni Man's stated views which need to be encapsulated as who he is and not fragmented so that one can pick and chose what they like and forget or hide from what they don't.

I don't want to be seen that way personally. I've already told a few people today that same thing. If that's their determining stick for conversation and discussion, then I want no part of them.

If they can remove Sunni Man's hate for my people and his call to remove them all from humanity from his other stated views and then prop him for being a good father without tying the two together, then I don't want them propping me for if they prop me, that means they would still do it if I called for the removal of the worlds Muslims or some such thing.

I don't want that person propping me and I don't want that prop. :cuckoo:

He proposes genocide.

He proposes moving all my people from the world onto an island and keeping them removed from humanity by force of arms.

Genocide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And that's not clear?

As I have stated over and over again.

I am against the Zionist Jews who support Israel.

But have no problem with the regular Jewish people. :cool:

Liar

I am not anti-semitic at all.

And actually worry that people will finally get fed up with the Jews and cause them harm. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

History has shown this to be the case over and over;

as Jews have been killed and driven out of countless countries throughout history.

My solution to the Jewish problem.

Would be to round them up world wide and find and island to quarantine them on. :cuckoo:

There are several islands in the world that could easily contain the 13 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of.

Several gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any Jews from trying to escape.

This way the Jews could be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

Thus a Win = Win for both Jews and Gentiles :thup:

And I'm told I have a hard-on for him? D'oh...

I wonder if it was you and your .... (yeah, I know)

But he can call for all mine my discussion. :doubt: :doubt:

He proposes genocide.

He proposes moving all my people from the world onto an island and keeping them removed from humanity by force of arms.

And that's not clear?

Liar

And actually worry that people will finally get fed up with the Jews and cause them harm. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

as Jews have been killed and driven out of countless countries throughout history.

Would be to round them up world wide and find and island to quarantine them on. :cuckoo:

There are several islands in the world that could easily contain the 13 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of.

Several gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any Jews from trying to escape.

This way the Jews could be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

The 'problem' is that Sunni can be pleasant at times.

However, I see what his views are because he consistently shares them.

He thinks women are property.

He is anti-semitic, he wants Jews to just go away.

He supports terror attacks and those who do it against the west when they are Muslim terrorists.

He wants Sharia law in the west.

He wants to participate in public stonings of persons with whom he has no personal connection.

He has been nothing but consistent in these views.

I would imagine that Bin Laden could be pleasant at a cocktail party. Sunni can be pleasant, too.

But, I know what he is and I highlight that often. ;)

Last edited:
He proposes genocide.

And that's not clear?

Liar

The 'problem' is that Sunni can be pleasant at times.

However, I see what his views are because he consistently shares them.

He thinks women are property.

He is anti-semitic, he wants Jews to just go away.

He supports terror attacks and those who do it against the west when they are Muslim terrorists.

He wants Sharia law in the west.

He wants to participate in public stonings of persons with whom he has no personal connection.

He has been nothing but consistent in these views.

I would imagine that Bin Laden could be pleasant at a cocktail party. Sunni can be pleasant, too.

But, I know what he is and I highlight that often. ;)
:clap2:

I still can't see why other people don't see this for what it is though.

Because he can be nice? Now that's just messed up.

It's genocide he is advocating.

Article 2 of this convention defines genocide as "any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life, calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; [and] forcibly transferring children of the group to another group."

Imagine how many of my people would die in this removal. The sick, aged, etc. etc. Then taking them away from the rest of humanity.

This is "nice" Sunni Man?

Edit:

I've told two people today clearly that if they can have a friend who calls to end all my people, then please just see me as a dead man.

Bloody Fucking Hell.

Last edited:

Article 2 of this convention defines genocide as "any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life, calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; [and] forcibly transferring children of the group to another group."

Imagine how many of my people would die in this removal. The sick, aged, etc. etc. Then taking them away from the rest of humanity.

Edit:

I've told two people today clearly that if they can have a friend who calls to end all my people, then please just see me as a dead man.

Bloody Fucking Hell.
I think some forget that tolerance only works when it is reciprocal.

It's often not with many Muslims.

Edit:

Bloody Fucking Hell.

But it's not Muslims who are supporting Sunni Man here and many of these people know what he is doing. He advocates and counsels genocide by discussing it as if it is a legitimate topic. :cuckoo:

Tolerance is useful to a degree. Genocide advocacy is far past any degree of tolerance than I can see. :cuckoo:

Edit:

Bloody Fucking Hell.

But it's not Muslims who are supporting Sunni Man here and many of these people know what he is doing. He advocates and counsels genocide by discussing it as if it is a legitimate topic. :cuckoo:

Tolerance is useful to a degree. Genocide advocacy is far past any degree of tolerance than I can see. :cuckoo:
Well, what I'm saying is we are seeing a lot of tolerance for Sunni's views in this area.

We are not seeing that reciprocated by Sunni.

On a board, all we have are expressed views. I am comfortable with what I tolerate and what I don't.

Well, what I'm saying is we are seeing a lot of tolerance for Sunni's views in this area.

On a board, all we have are expressed views. I am comfortable with what I tolerate and what I don't.

Indeed. Tolerance for him and his views are not reciprocated.

I see what you're saying now. I missed the reciprocity the first time you mentioned it and this time too so thanks for explaining it. :thup

It went right over my head. :razz:

I've been a hypocrite I'll admit that. Truthfully women can't be "property" because that typically refers to a material item. Women can be slaves if they allow it. Most of you are slaves in some way...either to your spouse or your government or your boss. Face it, your somebodys bitch.:eusa_whistle:

I'm not seeing tolerance for Sunni at all. I am seeing tolerance for a concept or principle that if we wish to be allowed our language and relationships to our liking and to be able to describe those relationships as we and our significant other choose, then we are hypocrites if we do not extend that same allowance to others even if we see them as despicable or whether or not they reciprocate.

We cannot be intellectually honest and choose what freedoms we will allow based on how much we like or respect another person or on how principled that person may be or not be.

The trick is to separate the person from the principle.

I'm not seeing tolerance for Sunni at all. I am seeing tolerance for a concept or principle that if we wish to be allowed our language and relationships to our liking and to be able to describe those relationships as we and our significant other choose, then we are hypocrites if we do not extend that same allowance to others even if we see them as despicable or whether or not they reciprocate.

We cannot be intellectually honest and choose what freedoms we will allow based on how much we like or respect another person or on how principled that person may be or not be.

The trick is to separate his call to discuss the future genocide of my people? Why? So that you can tolerate genocide and discuss it?

Are you insane?

I totally disprove of your allowance for tolerating the concept of taking my people from humanity. You would discuss whilst they were moving us.

This is GENOCIDE he is advocating Foxfyre.

You wish to separate his calls for genocide on my people worldwide so that you can attach his niceness in other arenas?

This support and his call to discuss the future genocide of my people is media worthy. :doubt:

You continue to be willing to discuss the future genocide of people if you wish Foxfyre.

If it was you they were talking about.... :doubt:

You see tolerance for a concept alright.

Genocide.

I'm all for free speech.

I get to see the intolerant.

And, I get to let them know what asswipes they are for it.

:thup:

I'm all for free speech.

I'm going to disagree with you on this one. His anti-semitism is one thing. Calling for genocide of an entire people doesn't end well...

been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

and anyone who thinks he's "nice" but for this issue....

it's like saying "my neighbor's a great guy except when he burns crosses on the lawns of black people.

unacceptable...

I'm all for free speech.

I'm going to disagree with you on this one. His anti-semitism is one thing. Calling for genocide of an entire people doesn't end well...

been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

and anyone who thinks he's "nice" but for this issue....

it's like saying "my neighbor's a great guy except when he burns crosses on the lawns of black people.

unacceptable...
Actually, we are on the same page.

It's genocide he's calling for.

Plain and simple. And he's allowed to do that.

What's more, he's tolerated AND supported.

Last edited:
So, in another thread, Sunni calls his wife a possession and his property.

Anyone else think this way?

Any Muslims want to confirm or deny this sentiment?

Why? What's the reasoning Sunni?

As with all things in Islam. There is a separation of the genders. Gold is the most expensive and prices of all metals. Thus it is reserved for our most precious property; our wives. Underneath those abayas and burqas that the Muslim women wear. Are long strands of gold chains and gold coins. They are presents given to the Muslim woman by her husband as a sign of respect and love. Many times weighing several pounds.

Another prohibition is silk. Only Muslim women wear articles made of silk cloth. It is forbidden for a Muslim man to wear any form of silk apparel. I wear suits sometimes and it is difficult to find men's neck ties not made out of silk. They are available made out of other materials but the selection is very limited.

This thread is about wristwatches .

If you wish to discuss how your wife has made you PW

Then start a thread and I will post on it. :cool:
I'm not a dyke, so I don't have a wife.

And PW, as far as I know, is an abbreviation for 'password'. I have no idea what you are abbreviating with PW.

And, I will take you up on that.

Bet they love each other though, and you need to remember that they live in America. If she was not willing to live that life style she would leave him.

Forum List

Back