Sunni thinks his wife is property

^^ Indeed it is, but what's really sad is the supporters of the hate extensions.

Those tolerant here. They are the ones that talk before the deed about the future deed. :doubt:

So calling for the genocide of a people is ok under free speech? disgusting.

HG, I have never called for the genocide of the Jewish people.

And you will never find one single post where I have advocated that.

Dopey likes to say that I have but he is just a blatant liar. :doubt:
You want to round them up, put them on an island (or something like that) so that their contact with others is limited, all for their own good.

Riiiiiiight.

He's said the same thing about homosexuals in the past.

You want to round them up, put them on an island (or something like that) so that their contact with others is limited, all for their own good.

Riiiiiiight.

Yes, I've posted about that as well. Yet he's still supported.

That support is the proof of the 'tolerance' to hate on this Members only forum.

This forum supports the right of people to discuss the future enactment of genocides as legitimate discussions.

:doubt:

Riiiiiiight.

That support is the proof of the 'tolerance' to hate on this Members only forum.

This forum supports the right of people to discuss the future genocides as legitimate discussions.

This forum supports free speech, even hate speech.

So calling for the genocide of a people is ok under free speech? disgusting.

No Queen, I don't hate anybody. :eusa_angel:

You don't find it hateful to want to send jews out of their homes into exile?

I do.
They seem to cause so much trouble in the world.

And there are only 13 million of them.
s
They live on land that the stole from other people 62 years ago.

So it would be easy for them to move again.

Plus the Middle East could be at peace once more.

See, that's not hate; just logic. :cool:

All I was trying to do was start a debate about how to solve the problem of the Jews being in the middle of so many muslims and causing trouble.

It wasn't about hate or anti-semitism.

I was really looking for a rational and logical solution to the old age problem of the Jews. :cool:

A debate on the future genocide of the Jews worldwide. :doubt:

This forum supports the right of people to discuss the future genocides as legitimate discussions.

I don't know its too a degree, I've been called a ****** a few times on here and those posts are always deleted.

Even the advocacy of future genocides?

How about you. Do you support this forums allowance to advocate future genocides of people?

How about you. Do you support this forums allowance to advocate future genocides of people?

When I first started posting on political forums I was shocked at the level of hate speech allowed. Now I'm no longer shocked.

I'd prefer to discuss issues without it.

I don't know its too a degree, I've been called a ****** a few times on here and those posts are always deleted.

Good. That makes me happy. Now if they would delete 'dyke' I'd be equally happy. Plenty of other slurs are allowed.

When I first started posting on political forums I was shocked at the level of hate speech allowed. Now I'm no longer shocked.

I'd prefer to discuss issues without it.

As would I. There's enough present Genocide to talk about, but these supporters don't post in those threads.

Look at my posts there. Sudan, Darfur, Rwanda. I was up in arms during the Serbian genocide of Muslims.

The advocacy of future Genocide is not hate speech. That's why the term was coined. To separate this act from all others.

Good. That makes me happy. Now if they would delete 'dyke' I'd be equally happy. Plenty of other slurs are allowed.

Hmm would have to talk to the mods about that, they only delete ****** if they call you one directly though, just saying the word ****** does not get it deleted unless they address someone on the board.

I've always found that to be weird myself, how certain types of bigotted insults are ok and others aren't.

More of a reflection on society than the board though, I'll bet most boards are like that.

I've always found that to be weird myself, how certain types of bigotted insults are ok and others aren't.

More of a reflection on society than the board though, I'll bet most boards are like that.

It shows who has status in our culture and who doesn't. I think it's great that certain words are no longer culturally acceptable--like the N word, for example. I'd prefer to see that trend include other minority groups as well.

I have always stated that I am a friend of the Jews.

And if anyone was trying to harm them I would be the first to defend them or try to hide them.

As I have stated over and over again.

I am against the Zionist Jews who support Israel.

But have no problem with the regular Jewish people. :cool:

Liar

I am not anti-semitic at all.

And actually worry that people will finally get fed up with the Jews and cause them harm. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

History has shown this to be the case over and over;

as Jews have been killed and driven out of countless countries throughout history.

My solution to the Jewish problem.

Would be to round them up world wide and find and island to quarantine them on. :cuckoo:

There are several islands in the world that could easily contain the 13 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of.

Several gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any Jews from trying to escape.

This way the Jews could be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

Thus a Win = Win for both Jews and Gentiles :thup:

Jews worldwide you said. :doubt: :eusa_liar:

Can you even imagine the deaths in such a move? :doubt:

And if anyone was trying to harm them I would be the first to defend them or try to hide them.

Sunni-

What you don't seem to understand, is that if you don't support Israel's right to exist that equals anti-semitism to many people.

Zionism equals Judaism for some people.

I don't understand how you can support Palestine having a state but not Israel.

Last edited:

Sunni-

What you don't seem to understand, is that if you don't support Israel's right to exist that equals anti-semitism to many people.

Zionism equals Judaism for some people.

I don't understand how you can support Palestine having a state but not Israel.

Judaism has been around for several thousand years. It is a beautiful religion that deserves much respect.

Zionism is a basically secular political movement that has only been around a little over 100 years. It's evil foundation is based on murder and theft.

Big difference. :evil:

Forum List

Back