Sunni thinks his wife is property

You ever put your hand in genocide survivors hand ? Not some old ladies, but an 11 year old kids who have had there privates or a limb removed ? It tends to make context important to some.

You hate Muslims, Sunni hates Jews. What's the difference?

No, I hate no Muslim. I probably know and hang out with more then you do. Ropy does not hate them, he hates what they say. Sunni confuses me at times, But I am sure he is ok. I am sure ropy is ok, and I bet you are pretty decent as well.

Ropey does hate Muslims. I doubt he thinks any of them are decent people.

I manage to post here even though I don't agree with many posters views here.

You missed my general point about prejudice. We are all human. We have biases.

My original post had to do with finding a solution to the Jewish problem.

Jews have been massacred and driven out of over 100 countries in the last 2000 years.

So obviously there is a problem between Jews and Gentiles.

As a friend to the Jews I had postulated the idea of giving them their own island so that there would be a separation..

Because the current state of Israel is located in the middle of a hornets nest and will never be totally accepted by its surrounding neighbors.

The island idea was just a possible solution that could be debated.

But Dopey lied by saying I supported genocide against the Jews.

No where have I ever posted anything about genocide against Jews.

I'm sorry, but I read your post about your solution to the "Jewish problem" and it could have been written by Hitler.

Last edited:
You ever put your hand in genocide survivors hand ? Not some old ladies, but an 11 year old kids who have had there privates or a limb removed ? It tends to make context important to some.

No, I hate no Muslim. I probably know and hang out with more then you do. Ropy does not hate them, he hates what they say. Sunni confuses me at times, But I am sure he is ok. I am sure ropy is ok, and I bet you are pretty decent as well.

I have friends of a lot of different people because I live in BC Canada and this is a pretty good melting pot for the ME/Asian arena.

People are people. I believe that it's what they say and do that we need to hold them accountable for that's all.

I'm rather blunt, but look at this Sky. You bypass all his calls to genocide on my people and say he only has a Zionist issue.

Then I point it out and you continue to say the same thing and call me disagreeable for pointing it out with a bit of wonderment.

And now you've tried to turn his hate into me pointing it out as a disagreeable act? ????

I have friends of a lot of different people because I live in BC Canada and this is a pretty good melting pot for the ME/Asian arena.

People are people. I believe that it's what they say and do that we need to hold them accountable for that's all.

I'm rather blunt, but look at this Sky. You bypass all his calls to genocide on my people and say he only has a Zionist issue.

Then I point it out and you continue to say the same thing and call me disagreeable for pointing it out with a bit of wonderment. ????

See ya.

Jews have been massacred and driven out of over 100 countries in the last 2000 years.

As a friend to the Jews I had postulated the idea of giving them their own island so that there would be a separation..

Because the current state of Israel is located in the middle of a hornets nest and will never be totally accepted by its surrounding neighbors.

I'm sorry, but I read your post about your solution to the "Jewish problem" and it could have been written by Hitler.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...wife-is-property-post3852723.html#post3852723

^Read the entire link. Follow the quote back to the origin and read that please.

Then you will know why I try and hold him to his words Sky.

And not what he tells you are the reasons why I do it.

Wow. HG was right. You run away quickly.

Who do you think is the choir? You're a disagreeable man. I don't think you're in the slightest bit interested in a discussion.

See ya.

Well, yeah. I disagree with your view that Sunni is against only Zionist Jews.

You are the one who fails to see his words and whines when I say you are likely either delusional or in denial (certainly not ignorance now).

Well, clearly you are in one or 'tother.

I'm not your enemy.

I responded to Sunni's post where he says he is the friend of Jews and only has a problem with Zionism. Then I read his 'solution to the Jewish problem'.

If it serves your interests to see my view as identical to his, then good luck, sir. I'll just put you on ignore if you're going to continue to be hostile toward me.

How is he being hostile towards you?:confused:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...wife-is-property-post3852723.html#post3852723

^Read the entire link. Follow the quote back to the origin and read that please.

Then you will know why I try and hold him to his words Sky.

And not what he tells you are the reasons why I do it.

Wow. HG was right. You run away quickly.

Ropey I have been down this road with her before, as soon as she is challenged she runs off, no matter if you curse at her or not.

^^ I even gave her links of his posts to drill through in order to research so as to be informed and not ignorant of the facts.

Israel is currently like an island in a sea of people that hate them.

My solution was to give them a real island so that they could live in peace from people that wanted to harm them.

That way they could build their Hebrew paradise unmolested.

I think that that is a pretty good solution to the Jewish problem..

^^ Forced movement Sunni. Where you said they would be held by force of arms.

All of them.

Not just Zionist Jews. All of them you said.

Not Israel but the worlds Jews you said.

Well, yeah. I disagree with your view that Sunni is against only Zionist Jews.

You are the one who fails to see his words and whines when I say you are likely either delusional or in denial (certainly not ignorance now).

Well, clearly you are in one or 'tother.

I'm not your enemy.

I responded to Sunni's post where he says he is the friend of Jews and only has a problem with Zionism. Then I read his 'solution to the Jewish problem'.

If it serves your interests to see my view as identical to his, then good luck, sir. I'll just put you on ignore if you're going to continue to be hostile toward me.

How is he being hostile towards you?:confused:

Ugly neg reps, and name calling.

Sky dancer is a very nice person.

I thought that Dopey was very rude to her. :evil:

She does it to herself.

Really? All I've done is ask Sunni Man what he meant by his statement that he doesn't have a problem with Jews, only with Zionism.

For that, I've been called names and neg repped. Ropey is rude to me, and he wonders why I won't talk to him anymore.

Last edited:
Judaism has been around for several thousand years. It is a beautiful religion that deserves much respect.

Zionism is a basically secular political movement that has only been around a little over 100 years. It's evil foundation is based on murder and theft.

Big difference. :evil:

If Israel's boundaries were re-established in their original form, and Palestine were created as a separate, autonomous state, would you be okay with that?

She does it to herself.

Really? All I've done is ask Sunni Man what he meant by his statement that he doesn't have a problem with Jews, only with Zionism.

For that, I've been called names and neg repped. I didn't call myself any names or neg rep myself silly.

That is standard practice for Dopey.

He tries to come across in his post as Mr. calm and logical.

But he neg rep's me and sends me nasty cussing PM's on a regular basis. :cuckoo:

Thanks for saying that. I completely disagree with your "Jewish solution". I don't agree with your views toward gay people.

I appreciate that we can disagree whole heartedly and still be friends. It's a bit of a stretch, but we somehow manage it.

What about the genocide idea?

That's what this is about for me.

Genocide.

Thanks for saying that. I completely disagree with your "Jewish solution". I don't agree with your views toward gay people.

I appreciate that we can disagree whole heartedly and still be friends. It's a bit of a stretch, but we somehow manage it.

Yes, you sure do. You believe his words and he's nice to you. Only Zionists you said.

My neg was not ugly. It was for believing Sunni Man's lies even after being shown them.

Last edited:
She does it to herself.

For that, I've been called names and neg repped. I didn't call myself any names or neg rep myself silly.

That is standard practice for Dopey.

He tries to come across in his post as Mr. calm and logical.

But he neg rep's me and sends me nasty cussing PM's on a regular basis. :cuckoo:

I don't think Ropey comes across as calm and logical at all. He's very emotional, and he makes snap judgments.

Forum List

Back