Sunni thinks his wife is property

I have always stated that I am a friend of the Jews.

And if anyone was trying to harm them I would be the first to defend them or try to hide them.

Sunni-

What you don't seem to understand, is that if you don't support Israel's right to exist that equals anti-semitism to many people.

Zionism equals Judaism for some people.

Bullshyte. He's calling for the mass movement of my people to an island. All Jews worldwide he said. Only 13 million he said.

Can't you read? Or are you that locked into your own mindset that you refuse to see this.

I am not anti-semitic at all.

And actually worry that people will finally get fed up with the Jews and cause them harm.

History has shown this to be the case over and over;

as Jews have been killed and driven out of countless countries throughout history.

My solution to the Jewish problem.

Would be to round them up world wide and find and island to quarantine them on. :cuckoo:

There are several islands in the world that could easily contain the 13 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of.

Several gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any Jews from trying to escape.

This way the Jews could be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

Thus a Win = Win for both Jews and Gentiles :thup:

To not see this is either delusional or selective denial.

I have always stated that I am a friend of the Jews.

And if anyone was trying to harm them I would be the first to defend them or try to hide them.

Sunni-

What you don't seem to understand, is that if you don't support Israel's right to exist that equals anti-semitism to many people.

Bullshyte. He's calling for the mass movement of my people to an island. All Jews worldwide he said. Only 13 million he said.

Can't you read? Or are you that locked into your own mindset that you refuse to see this.

Are you delusional or just in denial.

That's not fair to me.

I read that Sunni, said it is Zionism and Israel that he has a problem with, not Jews. I'm responding to that statement of his.

I haven't read EVERY post Sunni's ever made.

He has said the same kind of thing about gays and lesbians. I spent a lot of time duking
it out with him about his prejudice toward gays. He is equally prejudiced toward Jews, IMO, but he doesn't think he is. Prejudice is ignorance based. It's hard to see in oneself. I'm prejudiced against Christianity, particularly Domionist/Theocractic/Homophobic Christian groups. I could make the same kind of statement Sunni does about the beauty of Christ's essential teachings but bottom line, Christians know I'm prejudiced against them.

I don't appreciate you calling me delusional or in denial or unable to read or locked into my own mindset.

If you want to discuss issues without insults, I'd prefer that.

Last edited:
Sunni-

That's not fair to me.

I read that Sunni, said it is Zionism and Israel that he has a problem with, not Jews. I'm responding to that statement of his.

He has said the same kind of thing about gays and lesbians. I spent a lot of time duking
it out with him about his prejudice toward gays. He is equally prejudiced toward Jews, IMO, but he doesn't think he is.

I don't appreciate you calling me delusional or in denial or unable to read or locked into my own mindset.

It's only a few posts up. If you are going to discuss this then context is damned important.

Delusion, denial or ignorance. I had expected you to read the last few pages at the very least.

My mistake. Excuse me.

That's not fair to me.

it out with him about his prejudice toward gays. He is equally prejudiced toward Jews, IMO, but he doesn't think he is.

It's only a few posts up. If you are going to discuss this then context is damned important.

Delusion, denial or ignorance. I had expected you to read the last few pages at the very least.

My mistake. Excuse me.

Remember what I said ?

That's not fair to me.

My mistake. Excuse me.

I accept your apology for calling me delusional, ignorant and in denial.

I thought you were the guy whining about hate speech? Here you are not discussing the topic, but lobbing insults.

We're all prejudiced against someone or something. For Sunni, it's Zionist Jews. For you, it's Muslims and anyone who disagrees with you. For me, it's homophobes, Christian nationalists, theocrats and dominionists.

We don't have to like everyone.

At the end of this at least those who prop this piece of work can't be in the mental pretense they once were in.

Now they are the choir. I'm fine with that. But I will continue to bring this up until he finally addresses it and I've been bringing it up since he posted it on the last day of December 20010.

He has yet to stand to these words except to say things like he's a friend of the Jews in response.

No more blinders...

I just re-read Sunni's post about his 'solution to the Jewish problem'. It's hate speech. It could have been written by a Nazi.

We're all prejudiced against someone or something. For Sunni, it's Zionist Jews.

For you, it's Muslims and anyone who disagrees with you.

For me, it's homophobes, Christian nationalists, theocrats and dominionists.

You still say Zionist Jews like you didn't read his call to remove ALL Jews worldwide.

Look and see whose posting in the Muslim Genocide threads. Go look and you will find me there. I have proof of my involvement in support of Canadian legislature condemning the Serbian Genocide.

Would you like to see them? I will dig them out and scan them if you wish?

Last edited:
That's not fair to me.

My mistake. Excuse me.

I thought you were the guy whining about hate speech? Here you are not discussing the topic, but lobbing insults.

We're all prejudiced against someone or something. For Sunni, it's Zionist Jews. For you, it's Muslims and anyone who disagrees with you. For me, it's homophobes, Christian nationalists, theocrats and dominionists.

You ever put your hand in genocide survivors hand ? Not some old ladies, but an 11 year old kids who have had there privates or a limb removed ? It tends to make context important to some.

At the end of this at least those who prop this piece of work can't be in the mental pretense they once were in.

Now they are the choir. I'm fine with that. But I will continue to bring this up until he finally addresses it and I've been bringing it up since he posted it on the last day of December 20010.

He has yet to stand to these words except to say things like he's a friend of the Jews in response.

No more blinders...

Who do you think is the choir? You're a disagreeable man. I don't think you're in the slightest bit interested in a discussion.

See ya.

My mistake. Excuse me.

You ever put your hand in genocide survivors hand ? Not some old ladies, but an 11 year old kids who have had there privates or a limb removed ? It tends to make context important to some.

You hate Muslims, Sunni hates Jews. What's the difference?

No more blinders...

Who do you think is the choir? You're a disagreeable man. I don't think you're in the slightest bit interested in a discussion.

See ya.

Well, yeah. I disagree with your view that Sunni is against only Zionist Jews.

You are the one who fails to see his words and whines when I say you are likely either delusional or in denial (certainly not ignorance now).

Well, clearly you are in one or 'tother.

Last edited:
We're all prejudiced against someone or something. For Sunni, it's Zionist Jews.

You still say Zionist Jews like you didn't read his call to remove ALL Jews worldwide.

Look and see whose posting in the Muslim Genocide threads. Go look and you will find me there. I have proof of my involvement in support of Canadian legislature condemning the Serbian Genocide.

I did read his call to remove ALL Jews worldwide. It's disgusting. Is your problem that I continue to ask him questions?

What would you have me do?

No more blinders...

See ya.

You are the one who fails to see his words and whines when I say you are likely either delusional or in denial (certainly not ignorance now).

It's clear.

No more blinders...

See ya.

Why do you always run away when someone disagrees with you?

I did read his call to remove ALL Jews worldwide. It's disgusting. Is your problem that I continue to ask him questions?

What would you have me do?

Is his issue only Zionist Jews?

You hate Muslims, Sunni hates Jews. What's the difference?

No, I hate no Muslim. I probably know and hang out with more then you do. Ropy does not hate them, he hates what they say. Sunni confuses me at times, But I am sure he is ok. I am sure ropy is ok, and I bet you are pretty decent as well.

No more blinders...

See ya.

I'm not your enemy.

I responded to Sunni's post where he says he is the friend of Jews and only has a problem with Zionism. Then I read his 'solution to the Jewish problem'.

If it serves your interests to see my view as identical to his, then good luck, sir. I'll just put you on ignore if you're going to continue to be hostile toward me.

My original post had to do with finding a solution to the Jewish problem.

Jews have been massacred and driven out of over 100 countries in the last 2000 years.

So obviously there is a problem between Jews and Gentiles.

As a friend to the Jews I had postulated the idea of giving them their own island so that there would be a separation..

Because the current state of Israel is located in the middle of a hornets nest and will never be totally accepted by its surrounding neighbors.

The island idea was just a possible solution that could be debated.

But Dopey lied by saying I supported genocide against the Jews.

No where have I ever posted anything about genocide against Jews.

Forum List

Back