🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sunni -vs- Shiitte

Iran is just like Zionist Jewess
They are Shiitte or Sheia'a , they are not true Muslims because they don't believe in Qur'an and Hadith (what Prophet Mohammad says) and they they Kill Sunni where ever they found them

They don't believe in Qur'an and Prophet Mohammad peace be upon him says
They claim it is a twisted book and it is not complete
They said that all what Prophet Mohammad says is lies
they also insult Prophet Mohammad and curse his followers
and they curse the true Muslims in their book and wants to kill them actually they are killing them in Al Ahwaz and in Syria ..

and still ,, they call themselves MUSLIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems rather unislamic of you to pretend to know what is in someone's heart. Sunni Sunnah tells us that it is not for us to decide such things. those who utter the Shahadah are Muslims regardless of what you think of their personal convictions.

Yes ,, Sunni are right ,, it is not for us to decide such things BUT :

Shiites or Sheai did many things indicate that they are not Muslim
If you read their books you'll find that they do not believe in the Quran and some of them said it is not complete while other believe that there is another Quran will show up before Judgment Day
They do not believe in the hadiths of the Prophet
And insult his followers and they don't not pray like Muslims

They go to cemeteries to ask the dead people for their needs
God (Allah) is the only one who should be asked for wishes

They believe that the Angel Gabriel made ​​a mistake in choosing the Prophet, He chose Mohammed peace be upon him over Ali (The man who considers a sacred to Shiite
He and his sons)

Imam Khomeini (Shittes Imam says that the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him failed in his call for Islam

Is this the words of someone who says that he is a Muslim?

Islam is not only Shahadah because everyone can say it

Islam is to believe in everything in the Quran and the hadith and if anyone don't believe in them, then they are not a Muslim

Last edited:
I don't want to insult any one here ,, but the truth should be revealed :eusa_angel:

Every religion should not be wrongly understood
Everyone deserves to be respected
But at the same time we should consider the (knowledge) is healthy thing

Probably I will disagree with you as we are from two different worlds
But this does not mean that I do not respect you

This talk is for everyone and not to a specific person

Well let's stop right there for a second, because according to Sunnah there is no "BUT". i've never been a fan of takfiri language and ideology because i've always found it to be rather hypocritical in terms of its theological contradiction from the Sahih Muslim and Sahih Bukhari, and even via its contradiction of the Quran itself.

Simply put, you don't really have any theological right as a Muslim to call another utterer of the Shahadah a non-Muslim. I have no problem discussing the theological differences between the two and which sets would be closer to historical Islam, but dismissing their Islamic nature altogether because you don't like them is quite simply un-Islamic.

You're essentially acting in a manner similar to what you are accusing them of doing: ignoring Muhammad's message and the Hadith.

If you read their books you'll find that they do not believe in the Quran and some of them said it is not complete while other believe that there is another Quran will show up before Judgment Day

I'm also not generally a fan of lumping all Shiites together, they have pretty diverse sects, though the Jafari school of Shia jurisprudence does hold the Quran as a sacred text.

Sure they do, just not in the one that you follow which is fine. Hadith aren't scripture and they have a different process of being vetted than something like the Quran does. Much of the Sunni Hadiths are open to historical discussion and debate and often are debated by islamic scholars on those terms.

Last edited:
They are Shiitte or Sheia'a , they are not true Muslims because they don't believe in Qur'an and Hadith (what Prophet Mohammad says) and they they Kill Sunni where ever they found them

and they curse the true Muslims in their book and wants to kill them actually they are killing them in Al Ahwaz and in Syria ..

Here I wrote something about them
http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...eful-religion-and-sharia-law.html#post7345327

They kill Sonni (the true Muslims ) in AL Ahwaz the first day they invade their country
http://www.al-ahwaz.com/arabic/2009/history/documents/images_doc/iran_kill_arabs.jpg

They torture them
Teenage Ahwazi Arab's body found in the Karoon River
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-i2w3bPTaO...s1600/25bf6eb6adcdcf482ac91fae62b0229e_XL.jpg

Al-Ahwaz: Iran's best-kept dirty secret
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-IAEiQ1stoCg/Tpo4DuydRfI/AAAAAAAAADs/b0k3YYQBfQw/s1600/m.+nawaseri.jpg

Ahwazi's have not only been denied their most basic civil, political and human rights, they have been tortured, imprisoned and killed in the most brutal ways on a regular basis by Iranian intelligence and Iranian revolutionary guards. Journalists and human rights activists who have dared to speak up have been also been silenced, imprisoned or killed. These harsh conditions have caused more and more Ahwazi's to leave and settle in Europe. Thousands of Ahwazi refugees reside alongside Palestinians in Al-Waleed camp, Iraq and others have fled over the border to Kuwait and Syria.

this is the rest of the article
European Ahwazi Human Rights Organisation: Al-Ahwaz: Iran's best-kept dirty secret

Iran is just like the Vampire in a form of a human being !

Your comment regarding the shia not believing in the Koran and hadith is false. The root of the sunni vs. shia divide dates back to the days of islam’s inventor and the succession of leadership after his death.

Fair enough. But the animosity between both groups is not productive. At the end of the day they hold the same core beliefs and they should remember that. Imagine if Catholics and Protestants had such a relationship. It would be no good.

Animosity is not productive at all ,, and I can't agree with you more on that, regardless what religion other people believe. :eusa_angel:

The problem is, Sheia believe that insulting and killing Sunnah is part of their religion, and that's what make them different at the end of the day

So... Team A is killing Team B because Team B started it?

Do you guys realize how stupid we look from space?

:eusa_think: So much blood over the question of what's on the other side of death....

There's a stupid irony there... especially in view of the role the ancient stories of Abraham have played in Monkey History....

Who cares?

So much blood being shed over 1,700 year old stories?

What the FUCK, Monkeys?

The point of this thread is not to establish who's right - it's to point out the stupidity of killing each other and fighting over ancient words on paper.

:banghead:

Iran (Sheia ) always start killing ,,
they invade:
3 islands belong to UAE,
another 3 islands belong to Saudi Arabia,
a country called AL Ahwaz,
hang innocent men in Iraq
and it send their army to fight children, women, men and old people in Syria

believe me ,, even stupid and idiot people don't like wars and blood
No one want to lose people who love

The first generation of Monkeys that gets tired of bleeding over ancient words on paper gets to watch their children reach for the stars.

:thup: True story!​

The first generation of Monkeys that gets tired of bleeding over ancient words on paper gets to watch their children reach for the stars.

I don't know a single evolutionary scientist that thinks we evolved from monkeys, so I am a little baffled by your terminology usage.

Who cares?

So much blood being shed over 1,700 year old stories?

What the FUCK, Monkeys?

The point of this thread is not to establish who's right - it's to point out the stupidity of killing each other and fighting over ancient words on paper.

:banghead:

Much of the sectarian violence doesn't really have anything to do with "ancient words on paper". The original split was political, not religious.

So... It's not like the Catholics versus the Lutherans? :dunno: It's more like the Republicans versus the Democrats?

:eusa_eh: That doesn't make me feel better.

Shedding blood over ideas is wrong.

One more reason that Civil Law MUST trump Religious Law whenever the two conflict, and Civil Law must be designed to protect the minorities.

Seems rather unislamic of you to pretend to know what is in someone's heart. Sunni Sunnah tells us that it is not for us to decide such things. those who utter the Shahadah are Muslims regardless of what you think of their personal convictions.

And insult his followers and they don't not pray like Muslims

They go to cemeteries to ask the dead people for their needs
God (Allah) is the only one who should be asked for wishes

They believe that the Angel Gabriel made ​​a mistake in choosing the Prophet, He chose Mohammed peace be upon him over Ali (The man who considers a sacred to Shiite
He and his sons)

Imam Khomeini (Shittes Imam says that the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him failed in his call for Islam

Is this the words of someone who says that he is a Muslim?

Islam is not only Shahadah because everyone can say it

Islam is to believe in everything in the Quran and the hadith and if anyone don't believe in them, then they are not a Muslim

Pardon my directness, but I don't care.

Muslim - Schmuslim.... it's all ancient stories. The fact that the Middle East is burning "along sectarian and religious lines" is heartbreaking :(

I don't know a single evolutionary scientist that thinks we evolved from monkeys, so I am a little baffled by your terminology usage.

I'm an American Mutt. Think of it as a dog's eye view of humans. :wink_2:

Fair enough. But the animosity between both groups is not productive. At the end of the day they hold the same core beliefs and they should remember that. Imagine if Catholics and Protestants had such a relationship. It would be no good.

Animosity is not productive at all ,, and I can't agree with you more on that, regardless what religion other people believe. :eusa_angel:

The problem is, Sheia believe that insulting and killing Sunnah is part of their religion, and that's what make them different at the end of the day

:eusa_think: So much blood over the question of what's on the other side of death....

There's a stupid irony there... especially in view of the role the ancient stories of Abraham have played in Monkey History....

I think we look pretty stupid with a much narrower focus: across the Gulf, across the streets of Beirut, across the pulpit and across various "holy" books that breed contempt and fear.

OK ,, if someone invade your country ,, don't fight them back ,, otherwise you will look stupid from the space !! :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Your comment regarding the shia not believing in the Koran and hadith is false. The root of the sunni vs. shia divide dates back to the days of islam’s inventor and the succession of leadership after his death.

That doesn't make them true Muslim

Shedding blood over ideas is wrong. One more reason that Civil Law MUST trump Religious Law whenever the two conflict, and Civil Law must be designed to protect the minorities.

Shittes invade states and a country ,, so where is the blood over ideas here !!

.​

For those who do not know anything about the Sheia or Shitties or Raafidah , (they have many names )
Here are some information :

Information about the Shi’ah
Islam Question and Answer - Information about the Shi?ah

It is not possible for there to be rapprochement between the Sunnis and Shi’ah
Islam Question and Answer - It is not possible for there to be rapprochement between the Sunnis and Shi?ah

The status of the imams of the Ithna ‘Ashari Shi’ah
Islam Question and Answer - The status of the imams of the Ithna ?Ashari Shi?ah

Schools of Thought and Sects
Islam Question and Answer - Schools of Thought and Sects

Shedding blood over ideas is wrong. One more reason that Civil Law MUST trump Religious Law whenever the two conflict, and Civil Law must be designed to protect the minorities.

When you finish reading the links in my previous post ,, you'll discover that some problems in the Middle East is not because of the ideas, but because Iran is a non-Muslim Nazi country hungry to kill children and steal the lands

very simple :eusa_angel:

Most of the most violent sectarian militias in the world are Sunni, not Shiite, In fact, Shiites tend to be much more vulnerable populations than Sunnis.

Shiites In south Lebanon , Hassan Nasrulla, helps Syrian leaders to kill Muslims and Christians in Syria
Shiites "Iran" invade Al Ahwaz and torture, kill and hang thousands of Arabs there for more than 80 years
Shiites "Iran" invade 3 Islands belong to UAE and another 3 Islands belong to Saudi Arabia
Shiites "Iran" help Shiites in Iraq to kill Sunni either from Iraq or from any other country, they hang many Saudi men
Shiites "Bahrain" they are making sabotage and destroy streets and intend to kill people(I have a friend in Bahrain)

Shiites "Saudi Arabia" did a lot of sabotage to terrorize people
1987, Shiite riots and sabotage in Mecca, and they killed lots of pilgrims, and this is the most terrifying crimes Shiites demonstrated time of Hajj pilgrims and killed and destructed of properties

Shiites "Kuwait" In another terrifying crime in 1990 The members of the Kuwaiti Shiite fired poison gas in a tunnel Almaasam and was where thousands of pilgrims, killing five thousand pilgrims and wounded and injured many pilgrims

some of their crimes against a young man from Al Ahwaz
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UscZ4wMO_Bo]????? ????? ??????? ????????? ??? ???????????? - YouTube[/ame]

Do you want more ..?
I have lots of photos, videos and documented events

Most of the most violent sectarian militias in the world are Sunni, not Shiite, In fact, Shiites tend to be much more vulnerable populations than Sunnis.

Shiites In south Lebanon , Hassan Nasrulla, helps Syrian leaders to kill Muslims and Christians in Syria
Shiites "Iran" invade Al Ahwaz and torture, kill and hang thousands of Arabs there for more than 80 years
Shiites "Iran" invade 3 Islands belong to UAE and another 3 Islands belong to Saudi Arabia
Shiites "Iran" help Shiites in Iraq to kill Sunni either from Iraq or from any other country, they hang many Saudi men
Shiites "Bahrain" they are making sabotage and destroy streets and intend to kill people(I have a friend in Bahrain)

Shiites "Saudi Arabia" did a lot of sabotage to terrorize people
1987, Shiite riots and sabotage in Mecca, and they killed lots of pilgrims, and this is the most terrifying crimes Shiites demonstrated time of Hajj pilgrims and killed and destructed of properties

Shiites "Kuwait" In another terrifying crime in 1990 The members of the Kuwaiti Shiite fired poison gas in a tunnel Almaasam and was where thousands of pilgrims, killing five thousand pilgrims and wounded and injured many pilgrims

Do you want more ..?
I have lots of photos, videos and documented events

The death toll of in Iraq alone tops all of your examples combined.

Forum List

Back