Zone1 Sunny Hostin Believes That Jesus Christ Would Lead A Pride Parade

What about currency, commerce, law enforcement and emergency services?
Currency and commerce are a part of trade--Federal government. Law enforcement and emergency services, local government. Same with schools. No need for federal involvement.

Currency and commerce are a part of trade--Federal government. Law enforcement and emergency services, local government. Same with schools. No need for federal involvement.
local government is still government. You must not have followed my discussion with TN when he proclaimed himself as an absolutist and me inconsistent because there are some areas I support government involvement in and other not. I guess that makes you inconsistent too in his eyes.

local government is still government.
I agree, but it is not federal government, and yet, the federal government has its fingers in almost every aspect of local government--including schools. Not cool. And often harmful.

The only two places I see Him leading them is either repentance or Hell.

Sunny who? "For the eyes of Lord the are on the righteous, and His ears are open to their prayer; But the face of the Lord is against those who do evil." John 9:31 ESV

Some say this is simply an opinion and has n doctrinal authority. But........God never changes, "God is not man, that He should lie, or a son of man, that He should change His mind. Has He said, and will He not do it? Or, He has spoken, and He will not fulfill it." -- Numbers 23:19

What did God previously declare about hearing those who continue in "lawlessness/sin"? "........but your iniquities have made a separation you and your God; and your sins have hidden His face from you so that He does not hear." -- Isaiah 59:2

The person speaking in John 9:31 was clearly referencing a truth already revealed by the Holy Spirit of Truth to Isaiah, when he "opined" .........everyone knows that God does not hear the sinner....." God does not hear the unrighteous who continue in lawlessness/sin and then attempt to request something while in an unrepentant state of mind.

I agree, but it is not federal government, and yet, the federal government has its fingers in almost every aspect of local government--including schools. Not cool. And often harmful.
It can be harmful and helpful as they provide funding and resources for states to put towards their education many of which have severely underfunded school systems

It can be harmful and helpful as they provide funding and resources for states to put towards their education many of which have severely underfunded school systems
Strings are attached to Federal funding. They will provide funding if and provided that... Why not tell all the people in underfunded school systems that all their federal income taxes will be redirected to their schools to use in the ways needed for those specific schools. No strings attached.

No, because He didn't care about inherent personal characteristics like race, ethnicity, or sexual orientation.

Umm,.. He did too care about sexual orientation. The other things you listed though, probably not as long as everybody within those categories treated each other kindly.

Strings are attached to Federal funding. They will provide funding if and provided that... Why not tell all the people in underfunded school systems that all their federal income taxes will be redirected to their schools to use in the ways needed for those specific schools. No strings attached.
That would be great… but not likely to get no strong attached money in most situations.

Sunny who? "For the eyes of Lord the are on the righteous, and His ears are open to their prayer; But the face of the Lord is against those who do evil." John 9:31 ESV

Some say this is simply an opinion and has n doctrinal authority. But........God never changes, "God is not man, that He should lie, or a son of man, that He should change His mind. Has He said, and will He not do it? Or, He has spoken, and He will not fulfill it." -- Numbers 23:19

What did God previously declare about hearing those who continue in "lawlessness/sin"? "........but your iniquities have made a separation you and your God; and your sins have hidden His face from you so that He does not hear." -- Isaiah 59:2

The person speaking in John 9:31 was clearly referencing a truth already revealed by the Holy Spirit of Truth to Isaiah, when he "opined" .........everyone knows that God does not hear the sinner....." God does not hear the unrighteous who continue in lawlessness/sin and then attempt to request something while in an unrepentant state of mind.
Repentance is coopted Roman Christianity for the authoritarian rule over a slave populace, not the teachings of Christ. To preach repentance, is to preach Roman law, not Christs message.

But I digress.

But there is specific scripture that speaks to what the Lord hates.

Proverbs 6; 16-19

These 6 things the Lord does hate, yea, 7 are an abomination to him;

17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18 An heart that deviseth wicked schemes, feet that are swift running to mischief,

19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among bretheren

Repentance is coopted Roman Christianity for the authoritarian rule over a slave populace, not the teachings of Christ. To preach repentance, is to preach Roman law, not Christs message.

But I digress.

But there is specific scripture that speaks to what the Lord hates.

Proverbs 6; 16-19

These 6 things the Lord does hate, yea, 7 are an abomination to him;

17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18 An heart that deviseth wicked schemes, feet that are swift running to mischief,

19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among bretheren

Like it or not...........You will be judged by the Words of Christ Jesus. -- John 12:47. How does defining what God hates......do away with the Words spoken by Jesus Christ? :dunno: There is no contradiction.......Sin is called Lawlessness. When you break the law of God.......you sin. All sins have the same wage. Death. Be that Adultery, Murder, Thievery, Homosexuality, etc. none of these law breakers shall inherit the kingdom of God. -- 1 Cor. 5:11

There is only one hope for mankind. God would have all men find salvation by coming to the knowledge of the truth.....(2 Cor. 5:17, 1 Tim. 2:4). That truth: God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son (John 3:16) God allowed Jesus, the Son of God to become sin and take the sins of the world upon Himself (1 Cor. 5:21). Man can do nothing to Justify Himself from escaping sin..........there is only one path back to the Father. "I am the way, the truth, the life, no man cometh to the Father but by Me." -- John 14:6

What does the N.T of Christ Jesus declare in consideration of attempting to be Justified by THE LAW (Of Moses)? Take note that you are attempting to justify some doctrine by presenting O.T Proverbs, while ignoring the Holy Spirit of Truth inspired words of the Apostles of Christ.

Jesus nailed the Old Law to His cross (Col. 2:14).....and therefore if you attempt to justify yourself via applying the O.T. Laws of Moses..."............ye have fallen from grace." -- Gal. 5:4

Jesus came to fulfill the law so a new covenant could be estagblished, today we walk according to the Spirit, the Words of Christ must live in your heart, for they are the words that will judge everyone on judgment day (Romans 8:3-4, John 12:47)

When Jesus returns it will be to judge the Quick and the Dead (2 Tim. 4:1). When Jesus returns..........Hades (the resting place of the dead) shall give up its dead, and the quick and the dead shall be judged by THE BOOKS. 1. In Holy Spirit Inspired Books called the Holy Bible (all scripture is inspired of God......literally GOD BREATHED them into existence -- 2 Tim. 3:16).....the other Book is called the Book of Life........meaning you will be judged by how you lived your live in comparison to the words of Christ Jesus. (Rev. 20:13) There is only 1 sin that cannot be forgiven........the unrepentant sin. That sin is called blasphemy against the Holy Spirit of God because you refuse to accept God's word as the final authority of what constitutes sin.

The O.T. Law of Moses was never intended to be observed by any Gentile nation, it came expressly to govern the nation of Biblical Israel.....the Law of Moses did not apply to the anscestors that came before Moses' generation.......it was intended only for Biblical Israel. (Deut. 5:1-5) The prophet Jeremiah declared the Law of Moses was only "temporary" because those who attempted to live under it (the Jews were always breaking the Law)......there would come a new covenant first to Israel then to the world, a covenant unlike the covenant written on stone, it would be written on the heart of the faithful (Jer. 31:31-34) That kingdom comes without observation because its a spiritual kingdom (Luke 17:20-21).

Last edited:
But not as old and as tragic as Judgment by SweetSue92? ;)

Sue, throughout my life I have read and studied. A lot. Scholars, rabbis, Saints, etc. All bring different thoughts and perspectives to scripture, which I find enriching. You are crediting me with the thoughts and words of people far above me, far more knowledgeable. I share what I have learned from along the way from many, many others. I love all the different perspectives. Could it be the only Biblical perspective you have room for is your own?

How about you deal with what the Scripture says that I quoted? Just that. Scripture.

Forum List

Back