Zone1 Sunny Hostin Believes That Jesus Christ Would Lead A Pride Parade

This brings us back to my original question: What is the purpose of sex? I didn't ask how else sex can be used. Nor is the question directed at homosexuality.

My purpose: In a book written thousands of years ago, ancient man observed that lack of sexual discipline led to the downfall of community/tribe/nation. Lack of sexual discipline does not start with homosexuality--lack of sexual discipline is well established by that point, and how can a little more have that much of an effect, either way.

Perhaps most parents have walked into a room where it seems a thousand Legos have been scattered every which way. Picking up a single Lego would not come close to cleaning up the mess. Those who think our lack of sexual discipline can be altered by having homosexuals saying No to same gender sexual relationships is like saying picking up a single Lego would create order in a child's room. Society lacks sexual discipline. If people truly wanted to create order out of this rather than leaving everything as is, they would start with discipline within the largest group, not the smallest.
Why does anyone need sexual discipline?
Do you think sex is dirty?

Why does anyone need sexual discipline?
Do you think sex is dirty?
Why do children need discipline? Oh! It must be because children are dirty. It takes discipline to write a novel. Oh! Novelists must be dirty, too. And so on. I was extremely tempted to roll my eyes at your question, but I am no longer a teenager. Truly...is that all you have? If so, sad.

Why do children need discipline? Oh! It must be because children are dirty. It takes discipline to write a novel. Oh! Novelists must be dirty, too. And so on. I was extremely tempted to roll my eyes at your question, but I am no longer a teenager. Truly...is that all you have? If so, sad.
He's a troll. Nothing more

Death Angel where did I go wrong this time? Jesus loving homosexuals simply just means that He loves them as people and He doesn't love their sin.

Jesus did mention stealing.

I told you idiots I know the Bible better than you.

You fake sanctimonious pricks are pulling shit out of your asses.

You know the commandments: ‘Do not murder, Do not commit adultery, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Do not defraud, Honor your father and mother.’” - Mark 10:19
Posts like this tell us you're a crazed Democrat voter. You said you don't understand why people don't think you're a Republican

He's a troll. Nothing more
He is intelligent which is why often I enjoy discussions with him. I expect so much more from him than the lame, "You must think sex is dirty" banality. That is about as lame as it gets and I expected better.

So, consensual sex needs someone to discipline them?
Sex is so much more than procreation
That is why your dismissal of homosexual relations because it does not lead to offspring is so short sighted

So, consensual sex needs someone to discipline them?
Sex is so much more than procreation
That is why your dismissal of homosexual relations because it does not lead to offspring is so short sighted
Sigh. I expected more of you. I wasn't thinking of homosexuals when I asked the question. I was asking about sex in general, the purpose of sex, not the purpose of homosexual physical relations, which obviously is not to procreate. Honestly, give me a break. My point being if sex is being misused, everyone might want to take a closer look at the people who make up the greater percentage of the population--and that greater percentage of the population is not those who identify as homosexual.

Sigh. I expected more of you. I wasn't thinking of homosexuals when I asked the question. I was asking about sex in general, the purpose of sex, not the purpose of homosexual physical relations, which obviously is not to procreate. Honestly, give me a break. My point being if sex is being misused, everyone might want to take a closer look at the people who make up the greater percentage of the population--and that greater percentage of the population is not those who identify as homosexual.
I gave an answer, YOU never did

Explain the purpose of sex

Explain the purpose of sex
The purpose of sex is procreation. Sex is used, also as you already noted for passion, love, and affection. You missed only one--pleasure. I have also heard that males tend to play at love to get sex and the female tendency is to play at sex to get love. Kind of cynical, but there is probably some truth to it as well, particularly in the teen years.

The purpose of sex is procreation. Sex is used, also as you already noted for passion, love, and affection. You missed only one--pleasure. I have also heard that males tend to play at love to get sex and the female tendency is to play at sex to get love. Kind of cynical, but there is probably some truth to it as well, particularly in the teen years.

99 percent of sex is not procreation

Couples using birth control still have sex, infertile couples still have sex, homosexuals still have sex.

The reason is seldom…..let’s make a baby

I've personally known alcoholics and drug addicts that have repented and changed their behavior. It isn't impossible for any sin as long as you have the Lord's help.
More than that, Paul writes that anyone who is in Christ is a NEW CREATION. we still also battle our old wicked selves, but G-d provides the power and resources to achieve victory over sin.

Forum List

Back