Sup Court tosses GOPs racist , voter fraud inspired , “citizenship” census Q.

The USSC is simply wrong. Why should US citizens have their votes and congressional representation diminished by the fucking illegals? I hope Trump keeps fighting until fucking Roberts gets his head out of his ass.

Ever since his infamous Obunglescare descion I've wondered about Roberts. Something fishy

The USSC is simply wrong. Why should US citizens have their votes and congressional representation diminished by the fucking illegals? I hope Trump keeps fighting until fucking Roberts gets his head out of his ass.

Ever since his infamous Obunglescare decision I've wondered about Roberts. Something fishy

Roberts is a de-facto Never-Trumper for some reason?! His ruling on Obamacare had Scalia apoplectic. The only thing that makes some sense to me is that he thinks that he has to balance out the rulings so that his court is not called partisan since he is the swing vote. He ruled against the citizenship question, but ruled Gerry-mandering is ok. Its stupid, the law is the law. I hope Trump can get that citizenship question added, even if lies defeat it. Should be tell me your SS numbers and match them vs income tax data. Accuracy matters.

Ever since his infamous Obunglescare decision I've wondered about Roberts. Something fishy

Roberts is a de-facto Never-Trumper for some reason?! His ruling on Obamacare had Scalia apoplectic. The only thing that makes some sense to me is that he thinks that he has to balance out the rulings so that his court is not called partisan since he is the swing vote. He ruled against the citizenship question, but ruled Gerry-mandering is ok. Its stupid, the law is the law. I hope Trump can get that citizenship question added, even if lies defeat it. Should be tell me your SS numbers and match them vs income tax data. Accuracy matters.
Yah, how the fuck did he rule that. Love to see his ruling on Voter ID when it becomes Federal Law.

Ever since his infamous Obunglescare descion I've wondered about Roberts. Something fishy
He is a Fake Conservative in the mold of Moldy John McCain.

Actually the ruling just kicked it back to the lower courts and all the Trump Administration has to do is justify the question with a more detailed explanation.

They told the lower court to hear the case again.

Already threads on this

I looked and didn’t see any on the front page. Unless the titles weren’t clear.

Maybe you should check Breaking News

This is politics . Sorry if it’s a story you don’t like and you want it buried.

No it proves your an attention whore and need your own racist flame bait thread.

This was all about the blue welfare states wanting government money.

This is politics . Since when do we cross reference with threads in other sections ! ? 90% of politics is “breaking news “ or “current events” if you want to go that route .

As for flame bait? When in Rome .

Also. Blue states make all the money for the USA . The census is about counting everyone. Cons don’t want that to happen.

Because the census counts EVERYONE . Not just citizens. Tell it to the constitution that you usually are such strict readers of the con.

its clear to everyone that the cheating republicans wanted to ace out Hispanics from the census count .

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/06/27/politics/census-supreme-court/index.html?r=https://www.google.com/

So much for the court being in Donald's pocket.
Who said that?

They just kicked it back to the other court and told them to rule again.

Yeah. The courts that have shit on the question the whole time .

People's opinion of their own citizenship counts for nothing without documentation.

It's a stupid poll question.

Government worker asks, "I'm not a cop. Are you here in the country illegally?"

Already threads on this

Buried?

in the first forum on the Home Page?

are you completely nuts?

As a Payday candy bar

Already threads on this

No it proves your an attention whore and need your own racist flame bait thread.

This was all about the blue welfare states wanting government money.

This is politics . Since when do we cross reference with threads in other sections ! ? 90% of politics is “breaking news “ or “current events” if you want to go that route .

As for flame bait? When in Rome .

Also. Blue states make all the money for the USA . The census is about counting everyone. Cons don’t want that to happen.

Politics?

It COULD be in Current Events, or Law and Justice.

Or, as already noted, Breaking News.

Cross reference?

when you do a search on a topic, do you only check Politics?

The Supremes took the cowardly route and sent it back to the lower Courts so the issue is still in play. To his credit the President asked for a delay in the census until the issue is resolved.

Forum List

Back