Sup Court tosses GOPs racist , voter fraud inspired , “citizenship” census Q.

I looked and didn’t see any on the front page. Unless the titles weren’t clear.

Maybe you should check Breaking News

This is politics . Sorry if it’s a story you don’t like and you want it buried.

No it proves your an attention whore and need your own racist flame bait thread.

This was all about the blue welfare states wanting government money.

This is politics . Since when do we cross reference with threads in other sections ! ? 90% of politics is “breaking news “ or “current events” if you want to go that route .

As for flame bait? When in Rome .

Also. Blue states make all the money for the USA . The census is about counting everyone. Cons don’t want that to happen.

Politics?

It COULD be in Current Events, or Law and Justice.

Or, as already noted, Breaking News.

Cross reference?

when you do a search on a topic, do you only check Politics?

Yes. Cause this is where I hang .

Why is this only an issue when conservatives don’t like the story? You can have 10 Hillary threads at once and no one says boo.

Maybe you should check Breaking News

No it proves your an attention whore and need your own racist flame bait thread.

This is politics . Since when do we cross reference with threads in other sections ! ? 90% of politics is “breaking news “ or “current events” if you want to go that route .

Also. Blue states make all the money for the USA . The census is about counting everyone. Cons don’t want that to happen.

Politics?

Cross reference?

Why is this only an issue when conservatives don’t like the story? You can have 10 Hillary threads at once and no one says boo.

Which doesn't mean squat.

"When starting a new Thread, please first check and confirm that there are not Current Threads, on the Same Topic, This will Avoid Merges. Please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. "

The USSC is simply wrong. Why should US citizens have their votes and congressional representation diminished by the fucking illegals? I hope Trump keeps fighting until fucking Roberts gets his head out of his ass.

Because the census counts EVERYONE . Not just citizens. Tell it to the constitution that you usually are such strict readers of the con.

You can count everyone, but for congressional representation only citizens should count.

How is the question racist? The REASON for the census is DEMOGRAPHICS. Duh!

Last edited:
You all miss the point . The action in its own may not be racist , unless the MOTIVE was racist .

The conservatives were busted on their attempt to surpress participation in the census in order improve their voting power .
That's really stupid unless you're saying minority illegals are voting.

Next time think more and react with hate less. Then perhaps you won't make a fool of yourself.

You all miss the point . The action in its own may not be racist , unless the MOTIVE was racist .

The conservatives were busted on their attempt to surpress participation in the census in order improve their voting power .
That's really stupid unless you're saying minority illegals are voting.

Next time think more and react with hate less. Then perhaps you won't make a fool of yourself.

Let’s try a comp question the right might understand .

“Do you own any guns ? How many guns do you own?”

Such a question would make gun owners nervous . “ If I answer , will that put me on some gun confiscation list ? “

That would cause less gun owners to fill out the census . Gun owners tend to be conservatives. If I’m a dem think tank , I’d want that question because it would lowball numbers in conservative areas .

The USSC is simply wrong. Why should US citizens have their votes and congressional representation diminished by the fucking illegals? I hope Trump keeps fighting until fucking Roberts gets his head out of his ass.

Because the census counts EVERYONE . Not just citizens. Tell it to the constitution that you usually are such strict readers of the con.

You can count everyone, but for congressional representation only citizens should count.

Why? And if you want that, float an amendment .

Politics?

Cross reference?

"When starting a new Thread, please first check and confirm that there are not Current Threads, on the Same Topic, This will Avoid Merges. Please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. "

I did look for current threads IN POLITICS and there were none .

Politics?

Cross reference?

See that search button top right? You have been here awhile to know the forum etiquette.

Try reading section 2 of the 14th Amendment. Non-citizens are not to be counted for representation. They can be counted for all other purposes.

People's opinion of their own citizenship counts for nothing without documentation.

It's a stupid poll question.

Government worker asks, "I'm not a cop. Are you here in the country illegally?"

The question is are you a citizen, not are you here illegally. Many non-citizens are here legally.

Politics?

Cross reference?

Does the rule state to look for current topics in the forum of your choice?

Do we need separate threads on the same topic in Politics, Current Events, Breaking News and General Discussion, because THAT is where the OP 'rolls'?

Supreme Court blocks census citizenship question

Besides the fact the Trumpkins were caught admitting their sole purpose was to suppress the minority count, it was counterproductive.

Here's what happens when an undocumented immigrant (or anyone else, for that matter) decides he's not going to turn in his Census form.

That address is immediately turned over to Census Enumorators, whose job it is to go door to door and count all the addresses that were missed. If the person inside avoids being counted, you are then allowed to ask neighbors, "Who lives there?" If it is a multi-unit rental property, you are allowed to ask Landlords. you then check phone and utility records.

So really, all Trump was doing was making the process more expensive.

Politics?

Cross reference?

Do we need separate threads on the same topic in Politics, Current Events, Breaking News and General Discussion, because THAT is where the OP 'rolls'?

I used the search feature, and the only thread I found was one post because there were no links.

Politics?

Cross reference?

I used the search feature, and the only thread I found was one post because there were no links.

I searched for 'citizenship', and here you are.

Forum List

Back