Super Bowl?

Espn has already wrote in the Bucs..And you fucking know that are shooting for a Bucs v Pats...ESPN writes the script its whatever brings the most money..Same way with the CFP....They basically pay off teams to lose to Alabama because there is no FUCKING way a team if that good every year...Some shady shit going on in Bama.
No way the Pats make the SB. Belichick would have to take the training wheels off the offense and Mac Jones would wreck that tricycle.

Lighten up, Francis.
DeadVillainousGiantschnauzer-max-1mb.gif

The key is…Dallas is finally healthy with their best players on the field.

Means a lot in the playoffs
No doubt. Just not sure they look as good up against the best in the NFC. It's easy to look dominate against teams that are rebuilding. Tougher when you're facing SB contenders. Their schedule is relatively easy, and they have lost to the top tier teams they have played. TB and Chiefs. I would say that next week will be a test but the Cards have looked bad the last few weeks.

No doubt. Just not sure they look as good up against the best in the NFC. It's easy to look dominate against teams that are rebuilding. Tougher when you're facing SB contenders. Their schedule is relatively easy, and they have lost to the top tier teams they have played. TB and Chiefs. I would say that next week will be a test but the Cards have looked bad the last few weeks.
It‘s a strange season
I don‘t like the 17 game season for the very reason I thought. It is hard to keep players on the field for 17 games. With COVID, it is even worse.
Many top teams are playing 3rd string and Practice Squad players in key positions. Makes for ugly games.

Do we want playoff games with Practice Squad players?

Dallas (in the East) and Carolina, (South) should trade divisions
to be more geographically accurate.

Dallas
Tampa Bay
New Orleans
Atlanta
The NFC East is a pretty iconic division with a ton of history. They have true rivalries, I think it would be mistake to break that up.

True but in 1960, when Dallas joined the NFL, there were only 13 teams. And Dallas is hours away from the eastern time zone.
View attachment 580759
Yeah, so? It's not like they are getting on a bus and driving to the NE. It's couple hour plane ride on a private plane. I think the players will be ok. The NFL isnt going to break up those rivalries (read huge TV ratings) over a short plane ride and an hour difference in time. What's the big deal the fans in Dallas have to watch the game at noon instead of 1pm on a Sunday? Also Im not sure if you are aware of this but Tampa and Atlanta are also in the Eastern time zone.....

Also in the south like Dallas.
Charlotte gets quite a bit more snow than Dallas,( in case you weren't aware.)
What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? There's much more snow in KC than LA or Vegas, should we break up that division too? BTW with Denver being in that division as well they have teams in 3 different time zones!! THE HORROR!

I am also relatively certain that Miami gets significantly less snow than Buffalo, NY or New England. You never know with climate change and all that but...

There are really only a couple divisions in the NFL where there arent significant climate differences across the division or a time zone crossing.

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? There's much more snow in KC than LA or Vegas, should we break up that division too? BTW with Denver being in that division as well they have teams in 3 different time zones!! THE HORROR!

I am also relatively certain that Miami gets significantly less snow than Buffalo, NY or New England. You never know with climate change and all that but...

There are really only a couple divisions in the NFL where there arent significant climate differences across the division or a time zone crossing.
Now I get the picture.
You're just a douche-sipping , turd muffin-eating, annoying troll.

Forum List

Back