Super Bowl?

I dont know what’s ganna happen out of the AFC but I’ll stick KC over Buffalo or Baltimore and TB over GB with the NFC game being an OVER 51 - 55 pts. The Supper Bowl will come out of the NFC
Odds are 50/50 there (statistically)
NFC has 28 and AFC has 27*
12 of the AFC Super Bowl wins were by NE and Pitts.

Espn has already wrote in the Bucs..And you fucking know that are shooting for a Bucs v Pats...ESPN writes the script its whatever brings the most money..Same way with the CFP....They basically pay off teams to lose to Alabama because there is no FUCKING way a team if that good every year...Some shady shit going on in Bama.
Have any EVIDENCE of this fairy tale?

Have any EVIDENCE of this fairy tale?
Yeah who has won the most CFP titles since It started? Alabama! Its a money pit idiot! These games are rigged! The losing school takes a payoff to lay down! Who in the fuck do you think will be playing in the CFP? Alabama - Georgia! Its a rigged rematch! And they are already talking about a Brady v Belichick Super Bowl! And I bet you bitch that the fairytale will happen too! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

Yeah who has won the most CFP titles since It started? Alabama! Its a money pit idiot! These games are rigged! The losing school takes a payoff to lay down! Who in the fuck do you think will be playing in the CFP? Alabama - Georgia! Its a rigged rematch! And they are already talking about a Brady v Belichick Super Bowl! And I bet you bitch that the fairytale will happen too! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!
I would bet any amount of money that TB and Pats will not play in the SB this year. TB has a slight chance to make it and NE's chance is next to zero. Too many good teams in TB's way and they arent healthy like they were last year. The Pats arent going to the SB this year. It's just not happening. They aren't even the best team in their division. If they dont win out there's a chance they are 3rd in the AFC East behind the Bills and Miami.

Last edited:
So...no evidence, then?

Loosen your tinfoil hat before posting any more libel.

Forum List

Back