Super Bowl?

it could be a Buffalo vs Dallas Super Bowl LOL. go Bills! :) which teams do you think will be in the Super Bowl?
Espn has already wrote in the Bucs..And you fucking know that are shooting for a Bucs v Pats...ESPN writes the script its whatever brings the most money..Same way with the CFP....They basically pay off teams to lose to Alabama because there is no FUCKING way a team if that good every year...Some shady shit going on in Bama.

They basically pay off teams to lose to Alabama because there is no FUCKING way a team if that good every year...Some shady shit going on in Bama.

Ummm......no. Just, no.

College football is not the NFL. Alabama wins the national championship and gets the first 10 picks of next years draft, that is how college football is different than the NFL.

it could be a Buffalo vs Dallas Super Bowl LOL. go Bills! :) which teams do you think will be in the Super Bowl?
Dallas looks good right now. It’ll make the loss in the playoffs that much sweeter. They aren’t good enough to win it all. I’ve been wrong before though.

Espn has already wrote in the Bucs..And you fucking know that are shooting for a Bucs v Pats...ESPN writes the script its whatever brings the most money..Same way with the CFP....They basically pay off teams to lose to Alabama because there is no FUCKING way a team if that good every year...Some shady shit going on in Bama.
Michigan is gonna kick their ass in the NC.;)

Why is the lever even moving?

Really, who the hell watches the NFL anyway anymore?

I have not watched in over a decade but still can post about the Bengals and Browns cuz watching them is like watching a soap opera. Walk away for a decade and come back and nothing really has changed.

Walking away was one of the best decisions of my life!
We haven’t missed you

Ummm......no. Just, no.

College football is not the NFL. Alabama wins the national championship and gets the first 10 picks of next years draft, that is how college football is different than the NFL.
ITS A RIGGED SCENARIO IS HOW IT WORKS.

Bucs are struggling getting players on the field due to injuries and COVID

They will have to get healthy quick

Dallas looks good right now. It’ll make the loss in the playoffs that much sweeter. They aren’t good enough to win it all. I’ve been wrong before though.
i think it might be Dallas or Tampa for the NFC.

Forum List

Back