Super Cat Saves Child From Dog Attack

No mention in the coverage of this.
Was this a stray dog?
Was this a neighbors dog?

Great job cat....
That little boy could have been killed...

No mention in the coverage of this.
Was this a stray dog?
Was this a neighbors dog?

Great job cat....
That little boy could have been killed...

It was a neighbor's dog.

This has been all over the news especially local news. The dog came over every day to companion that little boy. Then something happened. After biting the boy and being chased hone the dog mauled it's owner. Animal control came to secure the dog which was euthanized.

No one knows what made the dog snap. Like no one knows what makes the nice guy next door go berserk.

I had a few animals growing up.
One was a terrier dog that freaked out and my dad managed to get it into the bathroom and he had to call the ASPCA.From what I remember the reason was thought to be either the dog was poisoned or had if I remember correctly.Distemper.

Then we had a cat that went totally bonkers and my Dad was able to get it in a cardboard box but this poor little guy was crazed.

Sad...

Too bad the little kid was attacked but this could have been a horror story.

Super kitty was keeping the peace.

Amelia with her cape;

ClickHandler.ashx

The amazing story of Percy, the train riding cat who loves the zoo. Especially the penguins exhibit.

Poor quality video, but worth watching.

Last edited by a moderator:
This has been all over the news especially local news. The dog came over every day to companion that little boy. Then something happened. After biting the boy and being chased hone the dog mauled it's owner. Animal control came to secure the dog which was euthanized.

No one knows what made the dog snap. Like no one knows what makes the nice guy next door go berserk.

They should lock the dog in a room with the cat and let her take care of him.

99.99% of the time it is the owner's fault when dogs act like that. I was attacked by a pitbull few years back in a parking lot. The owner, a convinced racist, stood there and watched it. I could swear that she wanted to see me get hurt. This putbull came running at me. I stood in one spot still and did nothing till it jumped at me. At that point, I just raised my right foot and kicked it right below the neck. The dog flew back and fell on its back. It got up and looked at me and then went running back to its owner. I have owned dogs and I like them that is why I did not want to hurt that dog. But there are some people who would have shot that dog. If that lady cared about the safety of her dog and others, she would have kept that dog leashed and disciplined.

They should lock the dog in a room with the cat and let her take care of him.

That would be bad for both animals.

I think this dog learned his lesson. Unfortunately, it is reported he has been put to sleep.

That's one dog that needs to die; one dog owner who needs to be sued into oblivion, and one cat that needs to be given keys to the city and a lifetimes supply of treats

The dog owner, at least in this case, is blame free. The dog had been a daily companion of that boy. There was no reason to believe that the day of the attack would be different from any other day. The dog owner is only responsible if there was any reason to know the dog would bite.

I literally just saw a bobcat in my back yard. Not kidding. It was a bobcat too.

Pretty much exactly like this one.

Calero_Creek_Trail_Bobcat.jpg

Forum List

Back