Super Cat Saves Child From Dog Attack

I literally just saw a bobcat in my back yard. Not kidding. It was a bobcat too.

Pretty much exactly like this one.

Calero_Creek_Trail_Bobcat.jpg

Used to have one visit my cats through the window when I lived in Georgia.

Maybe the parents of the little boy should have kept their own live eye on the little boy, rather than some fancy and obviously useless video surveillance camera.

This has been all over the news especially local news. The dog came over every day to companion that little boy. Then something happened. After biting the boy and being chased hone the dog mauled it's owner. Animal control came to secure the dog which was euthanized.

No one knows what made the dog snap. Like no one knows what makes the nice guy next door go berserk.

99.99% of the time it is the owner's fault when dogs act like that. I was attacked by a pitbull few years back in a parking lot. The owner, a convinced racist, stood there and watched it. I could swear that she wanted to see me get hurt. This putbull came running at me. I stood in one spot still and did nothing till it jumped at me. At that point, I just raised my right foot and kicked it right below the neck. The dog flew back and fell on its back. It got up and looked at me and then went running back to its owner. I have owned dogs and I like them that is why I did not want to hurt that dog. But there are some people who would have shot that dog. If that lady cared about the safety of her dog and others, she would have kept that dog leashed and disciplined.

A convicted racist? Would you mind citing the code section for criminal racism?

Maybe the parents of the little boy should have kept their own live eye on the little boy, rather than some fancy and obviously useless video surveillance camera.

The mother was there, she was gardening. They would not have known what happened had it not been for the camera so it was hardly useless. The mother would not have thought about the dog coming over since it came over to play with the child every day.

This has been all over the news especially local news. The dog came over every day to companion that little boy. Then something happened. After biting the boy and being chased hone the dog mauled it's owner. Animal control came to secure the dog which was euthanized.

No one knows what made the dog snap. Like no one knows what makes the nice guy next door go berserk.

99.99% of the time it is the owner's fault when dogs act like that. I was attacked by a pitbull few years back in a parking lot. The owner, a convinced racist, stood there and watched it. I could swear that she wanted to see me get hurt. This putbull came running at me. I stood in one spot still and did nothing till it jumped at me. At that point, I just raised my right foot and kicked it right below the neck. The dog flew back and fell on its back. It got up and looked at me and then went running back to its owner. I have owned dogs and I like them that is why I did not want to hurt that dog. But there are some people who would have shot that dog. If that lady cared about the safety of her dog and others, she would have kept that dog leashed and disciplined.

A convicted racist? Would you mind citing the code section for criminal racism?

I did not say convicted. I said convinced.

To me, that boy should be able to keep the cat if it doesn't already belong to someone else. :) :) :)

God bless you and him and his furry hero always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

They should lock the dog in a room with the cat and let her take care of him.

That would be bad for both animals.

I think this dog learned his lesson. Unfortunately, it is reported he has been put to sleep.

Not really. The cat would make short work of him until the owner showed up and I took care of both of them.

Forum List

Back