Super predators that need to be brought to heel

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Is Hillary the person to fix the problems in the black community or is she the one that helped create the problems in the black community?

Discuss

The crack cocaine epidemic that many suspect Reagan of abetting is what created the major problems in the black community. Thankfully since the peak of that violent crime and homicides are drastically down over the last 2 decades and we're still heading that way.

She thinks negroes are her own personal property (and she's not entirely wrong).

Is Hillary the person to fix the problems in the black community or is she the one that helped create the problems in the black community?

Discuss
You remember what it's like to be a lost soul, relying on pleasures, be it drugs or alcohol....??Many problems have created themselves by the individuals, which led to the rise of dealing drugs to make with money to support a habit/lifestyle..

• Banned

Discuss
You remember what it's like to be a lost soul, relying on pleasures, be it drugs or alcohol....??Many problems have created themselves by the individuals, which led to the rise of dealing drugs to make with money to support a habit/lifestyle..
Of course I remember. I also remember taking responsibility for myself & making changes in my life.

Forum List

Back