Super Tuesday: March 1, 2016

I think Rubio is waiting for the Florida primary on March 15.

That will probably be too late to stop Trump by then. Rubio needs to bow out immediately.
That would be the best chance of beating Trump.

I like both of them.

He might be OK one day, and Cruz has some soul searching to do after this, because if he has a working relationship problem, then he needs to work to fix that part of it and run again. In fact all shouldn't give up totally, and instead see it as a learning experience for the future.

Yeah, I like Cruz more than Trump, but he does have a problem with his arrogance. When a person has no problem with losing his friendships and allies to the point that no one will endorse you for higher office among those you work with, that has to tell you something. I suspect Cruz is cognizant of this, and the fact that Sessions endorsed Trump I think really hurt Cruz.

He has to work on building friends, alliances and relationships in the Senate.

He'd make an excellent Supreme Court Justice. Maybe if he is nice, Trump will appoint him?
Trump will not nominate a conservative to the SC.

When Trump spends zero time making abortion illegal.
Trump cannot overrule SCOTUS, Trump cannot legislate a law by himself for himself and for you. He cannot legislate at all. Take it up with your congressmen and let's see if Trump would sign it, better yet, get a veto proof legislation. Then, still comes the SCOTUS hurdle. Be patient grasshopper, one step at a time my little single issue voter... you need a hug?

I'm not anti-choice. You pro-lifers who whine about all the little babies being killed while many want to deny birth control to women can't even bother to at least try to get a constitutional amendment. It's just not worth it to avoid this ongoing holocaust.
People ought to pay to avoid their own potential fuck ups... InStead of expecting others to pay for the horseshit...

Even if it reduced abortions? Such hypocrites.

Trump cannot overrule SCOTUS, Trump cannot legislate a law by himself for himself and for you. He cannot legislate at all. Take it up with your congressmen and let's see if Trump would sign it, better yet, get a veto proof legislation. Then, still comes the SCOTUS hurdle. Be patient grasshopper, one step at a time my little single issue voter... you need a hug?

I'm not anti-choice. You pro-lifers who whine about all the little babies being killed while many want to deny birth control to women can't even bother to at least try to get a constitutional amendment. It's just not worth it to avoid this ongoing holocaust.

No one wants to deny birth control to women. They just don't want to be forced to pay for it. IF they want to go slutting around, they can pay for their own birth control.

I wouldn't mind seeing Cruz take Arkansas...just to strengthen his argument to get Rubio the hell out of the race

He might be OK one day, and Cruz has some soul searching to do after this, because if he has a working relationship problem, then he needs to work to fix that part of it and run again. In fact all shouldn't give up totally, and instead see it as a learning experience for the future.

Yeah, I like Cruz more than Trump, but he does have a problem with his arrogance. When a person has no problem with losing his friendships and allies to the point that no one will endorse you for higher office among those you work with, that has to tell you something. I suspect Cruz is cognizant of this, and the fact that Sessions endorsed Trump I think really hurt Cruz.

He has to work on building friends, alliances and relationships in the Senate.

He'd make an excellent Supreme Court Justice. Maybe if he is nice, Trump will appoint him?
Trump will not nominate a conservative to the SC.

He says he will nominate another Alito, Thomas, or Scalia.

People ought to pay to avoid their own potential fuck ups... InStead of expecting others to pay for the horseshit...

Even if it reduced abortions? Such hypocrites.
Federal government shouldn't be in the business of abortions to begin with, it should be none of their business whatsoever

When Rubio decided to sink to the level of stand-up comedian without humorous material, he decided to throw away his political future for a fleeting minute of thrill of socking it to Donald Trump.

Pity, because of what might have been.

No one wants to deny birth control to women. They just don't want to be forced to pay for it. IF they want to go slutting around, they can pay for their own birth control.

Ok, so you're OK with not reducing the number of abortions because women are "slutting" around. Hypocrites who put their wallet (though it costs you next to nothing) over this supposed holocaust.

Well, it's exactly as I thought.

so far Mr. Roboto hasn't won SHIT

Marco just gave a speech and said the following:

I'm not a robot without emotions, I'm not what you see
I've come to help you with your problems, so we can be free
I'm not a hero, I'm not a savior, forget what you know
I'm just a man whose circumstances went beyond his control

When Rubio decided to sink to the level of stand-up comedian without humorous material, he decided to throw away his political future for a fleeting minute of thrill of socking it to Donald Trump.

Pity, because of what might have been.

What might have been......a ground war in Syria, open borders and amnesty for illegals, a liberal SCOTUS Justice......yeap, we dodged a huge bullet!

Forum List

Back