🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Super Tuesday Party Thread in Which We Celebrate The Donald's Wins

Trucks here!
BIBB+DIST.+CO.+MACON+GEORGIA+INTERNATIONAL+Tran+Star+Day+Cab+Truck+2801,+BUDWEISER+Beer+Trailer+Dry+Van+Lift+Gate+Bibb+County+Macon+GA.+Beer+Truck.JPG

Let's get ready to party!

:beer:

Yes sir, we are going to party tonight. Can't wait to see Trump as the nominee. This is going to destroy the Republican Party. Dems couldn't ask for a better scenario. Dem's be partyin' like it be 1999.

Yes sir, we are going to party tonight. Can't wait to see Trump as the nominee. This is going to destroy the Republican Party. Dems couldn't ask for a better scenario. Dem's be partyin' like it be 1999.
So far it looks like he's successfully destroying Democratic party, dragging quite a few of its voters for himself. Hopefully pretty soon he will throw the main Democratic bitch where she belongs: in prison.

Last edited:

Has the dial tone on your Obamaphone gone dead yet?

I pay for my phone, so I wouldn't know. Here's a little story for you. You know all that government spending you complain about? Most of that spending ends up going back out to private businesses, which in turn creates more private sector jobs, which in turn leads to even more private sector jobs. Your idea of letting everyone keep as much of their earnings as possible and refusing to allow government to operate efficiently, that is what hurts the economy. Now there is a difference between useful and wasteful government spending, and that should be addressed. The problem with most cons is that they just think the answer is to stop the spending altogether. If you want to know why the economy eventually took off under Reagan, just look at how much he increased government spending. In eight years, he almost doubled it. Obama barely increased spending at all, so we have not seen a robust recovery. It's amazing how you cons are so blind to such a simple fact.

So far it looks like he's successfully destroying Democratic party, dragging quite a bit of its voters for himself. Hopefully pretty soon he will throw the main Democratic bitch where she belongs: in prison.

We didn't throw Bush or Cheney into prison, so I really doubt we will throw Hillary into prison. This board is going to be such a fun place come November.

I'm stopping off to pick up some party supplies this afternoon. It's gonna be a fun night.

I pay for my phone, so I wouldn't know. Here's a little story for you. You know all that government spending you complain about? Most of that spending ends up going back out to private businesses, which in turn creates more private sector jobs, which in turn leads to even more private sector jobs. Your idea of letting everyone keep as much of their earnings as possible and refusing to allow government to operate efficiently, that is what hurts the economy. Now there is a difference between useful and wasteful government spending, and that should be addressed. The problem with most cons is that they just think the answer is to stop the spending altogether. If you want to know why the economy eventually took off under Reagan, just look at how much he increased government spending. In eight years, he almost doubled it. Obama barely increased spending at all, so we have not seen a robust recovery. It's amazing how you cons are so blind to such a simple fact.

Your understanding of how the income tax system works and the day to day operations of the Federal Reserve banking oligarchs work totally staggers me....... but in a very amusing way...I rarely see such blatant ignorance on display....but there you are...just laying it all out there so nakedly and you seem to be pretty damn proud about it as if you understand some "hidden secret" that others do not understand....nothing could be further from the truth. USA.INC has wealth so vast that I doubt even you could even fathom. They are the majority shareholders in every Fortune 500 company...they and their over 185,000 subsidiaries (states, cities and towns that are incorporated) and using book-keeping techniques, they hide their assets in offshore accounts like the Cayman Islands while cleverly hiding their true wealth while pleading poverty because people are too stupid and dumbed down to actually review the CAFR....USA.INC and it's subsidiaries are doing quite well as the banking oligarchs allow our infrastructure to crumble.......your ass has just been kicked....have a heapin' helpin' of "STFU"......

For smarter right wingers, the Trump "phenomena" should be clear....Trump is basically destroying the GOP by handing over both the WH and senate to democrats, and leaving behind a severely split conservative bloc of voters. Let's just hope that democrats don't mess up this unique opportunity.

For smarter right wingers, the Trump "phenomena" should be clear....Trump is basically destroying the GOP by handing over both the WH and senate to democrats, and leaving behind a severely split conservative bloc of voters. Let's just hope that democrats don't mess up this unique opportunity.

Go, demcrats!!!! Go team, go!!!!! Holy shit, are you one unenlightened stupid piece of shit. You don't have the slightest clue on as to why people are pissed and for good reason...you cling to that rainbow colored "demcrat" flag because it's all about "the team"......what a stupid fuck you are......

The single largest detriment to the current economy is Obamacare. That too will be corrected under the Trump Presidency. Smaller government increases the revenue the citizen keeps in his pocket. A government employee is a tax payer liability. Yes Roald Reagan grew the military segment of the government. We had a 600 ship Navy. We bankrupted the Soviet Union and it had to burst apart. We have a wasteful government with an ever increasing national debt. We have a terrific trade imbalance which is what Donald Trump is bent upon addressing. Corporations are leaving our country and employment is suffering because of it. Small business startup are stymied because of so much regulation.

Go, demcrats!!!! Go team, go!!!!! Holy shit, are you one unenlightened stupid piece of shit. You don't have the slightest clue on as to why people are pissed and for good reason...you cling to that rainbow colored "demcrat" flag because it's all about "the team"......what a stupid fuck you are......

Far from "the team" bullshit....You morons have just handed Clinton (whom I very much dislike) the WH...and with 24 GOP contested seats, Dems' majority in the senate...Facts are facts, and the only thing you should be worried about is a new screen name after this Nov.

The single largest detriment to the current economy is Obamacare. That too will be corrected under the Trump Presidency.

Sure, because the rest of the world that DOES have universal health coverage, is doing so damn badly, right?
We need morons like you so we can tell our kids what will happen if they don't stay in school.

Forum List

Back