🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Super Tuesday Party Thread in Which We Celebrate The Donald's Wins

I wonder what Jeb's plans are for tonight.
Catching up on some 2 Broke girls TV sitcom maybe?

Let's get ready to party!

:beer:

Yes sir, we are going to party tonight. Can't wait to see Trump as the nominee. This is going to destroy the Republican Party. Dems couldn't ask for a better scenario. Dem's be partyin' like it be 1999.

Good to see that you finally realize the establishment Repub party is deservedly gonna get destroyed by Repub voters. You're finally getting up to snuff!

Yes sir, we are going to party tonight. Can't wait to see Trump as the nominee. This is going to destroy the Republican Party. Dems couldn't ask for a better scenario. Dem's be partyin' like it be 1999.

Has the dial tone on your Obamaphone gone dead yet?

I pay for my phone, so I wouldn't know. Here's a little story for you. You know all that government spending you complain about? Most of that spending ends up going back out to private businesses, which in turn creates more private sector jobs, which in turn leads to even more private sector jobs. Your idea of letting everyone keep as much of their earnings as possible and refusing to allow government to operate efficiently, that is what hurts the economy. Now there is a difference between useful and wasteful government spending, and that should be addressed. The problem with most cons is that they just think the answer is to stop the spending altogether. If you want to know why the economy eventually took off under Reagan, just look at how much he increased government spending. In eight years, he almost doubled it. Obama barely increased spending at all, so we have not seen a robust recovery. It's amazing how you cons are so blind to such a simple fact.

The single largest detriment to the current economy is Obamacare. That too will be corrected under the Trump Presidency. Smaller government increases the revenue the citizen keeps in his pocket. A government employee is a tax payer liability. Yes Roald Reagan grew the military segment of the government. We had a 600 ship Navy. We bankrupted the Soviet Union and it had to burst apart. We have a wasteful government with an ever increasing national debt. We have a terrific trade imbalance which is what Donald Trump is bent upon addressing. Corporations are leaving our country and employment is suffering because of it. Small business startup are stymied because of so much regulation.

We have a wasteful government with an ever increasing national debt.

I wonder at what point this will be thought of as something worthy of attention.
I heard that paying the interest on the debt will be the governments third largest expenditure soon.

When will national debt get someone's attention.
Is $19 trillion not enough.Will $20 trillion do it? Maybe $21 trillion?

The single largest detriment to the current economy is Obamacare. That too will be corrected under the Trump Presidency.

Sure, because the rest of the world that DOES have universal health coverage, is doing so damn badly, right?
We need morons like you so we can tell our kids what will happen if they don't stay in school.

Actually, I don't live in the rest of the world myself. The rest of the world can kiss my ass. But I do agree, if they stay in school the way I did and the way my own children did; then they will be able to pay for their own damn insurance

Go, demcrats!!!! Go team, go!!!!! Holy shit, are you one unenlightened stupid piece of shit. You don't have the slightest clue on as to why people are pissed and for good reason...you cling to that rainbow colored "demcrat" flag because it's all about "the team"......what a stupid fuck you are......

Far from "the team" bullshit....You morons have just handed Clinton (whom I very much dislike) the WH...and with 24 GOP contested seats, Dems' majority in the senate...Facts are facts, and the only thing you should be worried about is a new screen name after this Nov.

Your facts aren't facts until they actually become facts. Until then they are pipe dreams.

Go, demcrats!!!! Go team, go!!!!! Holy shit, are you one unenlightened stupid piece of shit. You don't have the slightest clue on as to why people are pissed and for good reason...you cling to that rainbow colored "demcrat" flag because it's all about "the team"......what a stupid fuck you are......

Far from "the team" bullshit....You morons have just handed Clinton (whom I very much dislike) the WH...and with 24 GOP contested seats, Dems' majority in the senate...Facts are facts, and the only thing you should be worried about is a new screen name after this Nov.

This is all theater.....don't you get it?????

I pay for my phone, so I wouldn't know. Here's a little story for you. You know all that government spending you complain about? Most of that spending ends up going back out to private businesses, which in turn creates more private sector jobs, which in turn leads to even more private sector jobs. Your idea of letting everyone keep as much of their earnings as possible and refusing to allow government to operate efficiently, that is what hurts the economy. Now there is a difference between useful and wasteful government spending, and that should be addressed. The problem with most cons is that they just think the answer is to stop the spending altogether. If you want to know why the economy eventually took off under Reagan, just look at how much he increased government spending. In eight years, he almost doubled it. Obama barely increased spending at all, so we have not seen a robust recovery. It's amazing how you cons are so blind to such a simple fact.

The single largest detriment to the current economy is Obamacare. That too will be corrected under the Trump Presidency. Smaller government increases the revenue the citizen keeps in his pocket. A government employee is a tax payer liability. Yes Roald Reagan grew the military segment of the government. We had a 600 ship Navy. We bankrupted the Soviet Union and it had to burst apart. We have a wasteful government with an ever increasing national debt. We have a terrific trade imbalance which is what Donald Trump is bent upon addressing. Corporations are leaving our country and employment is suffering because of it. Small business startup are stymied because of so much regulation.

We have a wasteful government with an ever increasing national debt.

I wonder at what point this will be thought of as something worthy of attention.
I heard that paying the interest on the debt will be the governments third largest expenditure soon.

When will national debt get someone's attention.
Is $19 trillion not enough.Will $20 trillion do it? Maybe $21 trillion?

I understand that Omnibus Bill alone will raise it to $21 Trillion.

hen they will be able to pay for their own damn insurance

Aren't you one of the many right wing morons who are against ANY mandates.....???
Buying insurance certainly smacks of what the ACA has been trying to accomplish.

(BTW, the rest of the world is doing just fine and is probably laughing at nitwits like you who would rather keep health insurance CEOs on newer Lear Jets.)

hen they will be able to pay for their own damn insurance

Aren't you one of the many right wing morons who are against ANY mandates.....???
Buying insurance certainly smacks of what the ACA has been trying to accomplish.

(BTW, the rest of the world is doing just fine and is probably laughing at nitwits like you who would rather keep health insurance CEOs on newer Lear Jets.)

Yes indeed. I don't want the government telling me I must purchase anything at all. I'm an adult. I'm intelligent enough to realize I need insurance. I have had health insurance since I was eighteen years of age except for the time I was in the Army. Perhaps you should grow up yourself. The government should stay out of people's lives.

Trump-Thrones.jpg
Trump-Thrones-2.jpg
Trump-Thrones-3.jpg
Trump-Thrones-4.jpg

The Donald has received two more big endorsements: Florida Governor Rick Scott and Former House Speaker Newt Ginrich.

Yes indeed. I don't want the government telling me I must purchase anything at all. I'm an adult. I'm intelligent enough to realize I need insurance. I have had health insurance since I was eighteen years of age except for the time I was in the Army. Perhaps you should grow up yourself. The government should stay out of people's lives.

It is rather amazing how simple-minded some right wingers (like you) can be.....You bring out the example of YOURSELF and how you are "responsible", assuming that all others are just like you...which is inane.

It is rather amazing how simple-minded some right wingers (like you) can be.....You bring out the example of YOURSELF and how you are "responsible", assuming that all others are just like you...which is inane.
this probably won't be your best night. it gets much worse in november for you folks. you had your chance and you blew it. now is our time.

Are you claiming you are not responsible for yourself? Are you a child?

Nitwit, if EVERYBODY was responsible for oneself, then laws would not be needed....
Thomas Moore called his "neverland", Utopia which literally means, NO PLACE.

This forum is not the place to educate slow-witted right wingers...Its a waste of time...Vote Trump, by all means.

Refuse to allow government to operated efficiently? That's like refusing to allow elephants to fly. Why shouldn't everyone keep as much of their earnings as possible? If they want to help poor people, all they have to do is write a check to a poor person or a charity. If they want to save for their retirement, all they have to do is put their money in the bank or buy some mutual funds.

Reagan reduced the percentage of our GDP consumed by government to the lowest percentage in decades.

Obama added almost $1 trillion to government spending a month after he was inaugurated. You leftwing douche bags never count that increase in spending in your propaganda.

Nitwit, if EVERYBODY was responsible for oneself, then laws would not be needed....
Thomas Moore called his "neverland", Utopia which literally means, NO PLACE.

This forum is not the place to educate slow-witted right wingers...Its a waste of time...Vote Trump, by all means.

Ok. I accept the fact that you are not responsible for yourself. Are you autistic or otherwise impaired?

Forum List

Back