superintendent fired over blm flags

1636843034837.png

When I was in school all of this shit was BANNED, period.

The ONLY politics you could get into was school student organizations and political history.

NOBODY was allowed to advertise ANYTHING "one sided". If it wasn't good for all, it wasn't going to be allowed.

Teaching kids that racism is wrong, teaching them not to be bigots is education. It is not endoctrination. It is only endoctrination in the eyes of bigots
If you're going to talk about a concept as important as indoctrination, you really need to be able to spell it. Especially since it was spelled correctly in the post to which you were responding.

It just makes you look a little smarter.

Or maybe smarter is not the look you were going for. :dunno:

Teaching kids that racism is wrong, teaching them not to be bigots is education. It is not indoctrination. It is only endoctrination in the eyes of bigots
Education is reading, writing, mathematics, science, history, etc. Teaching about racism is something which must be done by parents. When it's done in school, it's indoctrination.

You just refuse to allow parents to own their own children and to own what their children are learning. That's pretty sick.

I'm so glad I never had children or grandchildren -- nobody for the likes of you to get your ghoulish perverted hands on.

Education is reading, writing, mathematics, science, history, etc. Teaching about racism is something which must be done by parents. When it's done in school, it's indoctrination.

You just refuse to allow parents to own their own children and to own what their children are learning. That's pretty sick.

I'm so glad I never had children or grandchildren -- nobody for the likes of you to get your ghoulish perverted hands on.
Education is wholistic. It is about the development of a well rounded human being who is able to function in the real world and who can accept and deal with diversity... who can embrace diverisity

To many parents are idiots and bigots. There are no absolute rights that goes with being a parent

Forum List

Back