Superman is now black... lol

The racist right brings white grievance politics and racist replacement theory to comic book characters.
I have no problem with back superhero movies that involve black characters that don’t hijack established white characters. In fact the black Superman can come from the planet Krypton. However he shouldn’t be named Clark Kent and work for a newspaper called the Daily Planet{/i] and have a girl friend named Lois Lane. The Black Superman can be a member of the Black Panthers, wear a BLM shirt and even have a blond girlfriend and all that would be just fine with me.

Just stop culturally appropriating established and historical superheroes and historical characters.

I have no problem with back superhero movies that involve black characters that don’t hijack established white characters
Then you are in for a lot of tantrums and pearl clutching, as the world changes around you.

Virtually All of the comic characters established decades ago are white, because white people would not have purchased comic books with black characters.

Now the world has changed.

All of this squealing and gnashing teeth will be a sound from the distant past, when our children are grown up.

Then you are in for a lot of tantrums and pearl clutching, as the world changes around you.

Virtually All of the comic characters established decades ago are white, because white people would not have purchased comic books with black characters.

Now the world has changed.

All of this squealing and gnashing teeth will be a sound from the distant past, when our children are grown up.
The world you want my kids to grow up in is one where whites pander to blacks because their ancestors once were slaves.

I want to see a world where all are judged on character and ability, not skin color nor sexual orientation.

I also want to see a nation in which the government works for us, not where we work slave and fear the government. One whose government members, elected and bureaucratic, are all under the same rule of law that we regular citizens are.

I want to live in a nation that treats its police fairly but insists they do the same to citizens.

Finally I want to see a nation where we trust the results of our elections and put forth all effort to insure elections are honest and upright not rigged.

I probably am asking way too much in today’s corrupt world.

The world you want my kids to grow up in is one where whites pander to blacks because their ancestors once were slaves.
Nah, that's the bullshit you tell yourself to feel justified in saying the other stupid shit you say.

The white wing paid liars have sure done a number on you.

Nah, that's the bullshit you tell yourself to feel justified in saying the other stupid shit you say.

The white wing paid liars have sure done a number on you.
The person spouting “bullshit” in this thread is YOU. Plus you are smart enough to know that to be true.

Forum List

Back