Superman is now black... lol

Well, I guess Superman can be black if you are into cultural appropriations and all that.

What Superman CANNOT be is a Democrat or Progressive.

Superman stands for truth, Justice, and the AMERICAN way. All things the left hate.

Superman is a Liberal

Clark Kent is a mild mannered Reporter for a great Metropolitan Newspaper

Doesn’t get more Liberal than that

Michael Jai White (born November 10, 1967) is an American actor, director and martial artist. He was the first African American to portray a major comic book superhero in a major motion picture, starring as Al Simmons, the protagonist in the 1997 film Spawn.
665px-Michael_Jai_White_2016.jpg

Ain't life a bitch!?
sorry Robert Townsend has him beat by 4 years....Meteor Man....

60d2b1c6ab34c4001e043f07.png

Stronger than a ghetto thug
More powerful than a cold 40

Faster than a speeding cop
Able to eat a bucket of fried chicken in 3 seconds

It's a turd!
It's a stain!
NO! IT'S.........

Super......black......MAN, man!!!

1*usqhkbkEQiaMLyJGrphmpw.jpeg

Since the "gay" Superman was a super FLOP..........here's the next worst thing.

I always enjoyed watching the greatest of all the black movies, Superfly.

"He's got a plan to stick it to the man"

I've seen a green one.
To me it often seems that far too many movies today are based on the superhero concept. Even in movies where the hero’s do not wear capes and skin tight costumes, they often have unusual powers that helps them defeat their enemies. Also their cars can fall 50 feet and drive off at high speed and their guns hold hundreds of rounds. I fall asleep watching such movies. They bore me.

I like movies better where the hero has a weakness he overcomes to win in the end.

Abar, the First Black Superman - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Abar,_the_First_Black...

Abar, The First Black Superman is a 1977 blaxploitation superhero film directed by Frank Packard and starring J. Walter Smith, Tobar Mayo, and Roxie Young.
Directed by: Frank Packard
Story by: James Smalley
Starring: J. Walter Smith; Tobar Mayo; Roxie Y...

To be fair, John Abar, the titular "Black Superman" wasn't a Kryptonian. He was a human who received power from chemical enhancements, created by his scientist father.

MV5BMzhhMjlkZWQtNjdmNC00ZmMxLTkwMmMtNTI5OTk4YTcyMThiL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzczOTcwMz...jpg

As for the racial origins of "Superman" ... it's fairly undeniable that he's Jewish ... He has a Hebrew name and wears a tallit.

800px-Jerry_Siegel_and_Joe_Shuster.jpg

To be fair, John Abar, the titular "Black Superman" wasn't a Kryptonian. He was a human who received power from chemical enhancements, created by his scientist father.

View attachment 739670

As for the racial origins of "Superman" ... it's fairly undeniable that he's Jewish ... He has a Hebrew name and wears a tallit.

View attachment 739671
Well Superman was created by Jerry Siegel and artist Joe Shuster. It would only make sense that Superman seem a little Jewish.

Forum List

Back