Support for Impeachment rises 7 points

Support for impeachment rises 7% amid whistleblower complaint: Poll

You know hard times are ahead for Republicans when I use Washington Examiner links....Holy Crap!

And we are just at the beginning of the process. How many more politically damaging trump crimes are hidden in the secret code server?
I heard it only rose 5 points.
I heard it only rose among 16year old students with Autism....

Yea, here's an ass that makes fun of 16 year olds with autism and aspergers syndrome. I knew you were a low life I just didn't figure this low.
WTF. I figured mud was just grumpy most of the time but that was just mean as hell. SMH.
No....I'm just not a gullible fuck like some people are.

You know hard times are ahead for Republicans when I use Washington Examiner links....Holy Crap!

And we are just at the beginning of the process. How many more politically damaging trump crimes are hidden in the secret code server?

Yea, here's an ass that makes fun of 16 year olds with autism and aspergers syndrome. I knew you were a low life I just didn't figure this low.
She wasn’t to make me a slave! She needs to get help from her parents
Nobody is "talking" to you, jitler.

He's on a bathroom break from classes and just popping in and out.

This is ridiculous.
You have the transcripts. You have Ukraine saying the whistleblower isnt correct.
You dumbfucks started this shit before even reading the transcripts.
Pencil neck the liar is distorting transcripts in house hearings.
You got Democrats doing the SAME THING.
You people are pathetic. So dishonest and disingenuous its disgusting.

1. They are not direct transcripts, they are close characterization notes that are incomplete with no explanation of what exactly was ommited.

Hearing the conversation DIRECTLY, word for word with the tones of voice will absolutely prove the most clear picture of what transpired. Absolutely Americans need to hear this conversation directly out of horse's mouth it if we will remove a duly elected Presdient out of office for it.

2. Ukraine fears political retribution for stepping on any of the American toes - they will say make-nice things to both sides, to make sure the substantial political and material aid America is providing them continues. Their government will get crushed by Russia without strong American support.

What they say should be viewed through that prism.

3. Hey dumbfuck, even without anything else president himself directly admited to asking Ukrainian President to go investigate his political opposition, directly admitted to holding up aid. Even without any transcripts that is enough for impeachment investigationm, especially considering Trump's prior history of criminally culpable behavior

4. Transcripts plainly show Trump talking about Ukraine not reciprocating the generous aid America is providing (held up aid is the context for this call), and proceeds to tell Ukranian president who he wants investigated. That is not distortion, that is swamp in plain sight and shame on you for turning the blind eye to such gross corruption.

Last edited:

So you are saying the Democratic Party uses polls to determine whether they should impeach or not?

That sounds like more of that party over country.

Nobody is "talking" to you, jitler.

He's on a bathroom break from classes and just popping in and out.
I went to college in the 70s and the 80s.

Probably when you were still wearing short pants and was sucking on a fudgecicle watching Teenage-Mutant Ninja Turtles...

WTF. I figured mud was just grumpy most of the time but that was just mean as hell. SMH.

I've got 88,000+ pieces of evidence that says otherwise.

This is ridiculous.
You have the transcripts. You have Ukraine saying the whistleblower isnt correct.

1. They are not direct transcripts, they are close characterization notes that are incomplete with no explanation of what exactly was cut ommited.

Hearing the conversation DIRECTLY, word for word with the tones of voice will absolutely prove the most clear picture of what transpired. Absolutely Americans need to hear this conversation directly out of horse's mouth it if we will remove a duly elected Presdient out of office for it.

2. Ukraine fears political retribution for stepping on any of the American toes - they will say make-nice things to both sides, to make sure the substantial aid America is feeding them continues. What they say should be viewed through that prism.

3. Hey dumbfuck, even without anything else president himself directly admited to asking Ukrainian President to go investigate his political opposition, directly admitted to holding up aid. Even without any transcripts that is enough for impeachment considering Trump's history with the Russia investigation.

4. Transcripts plainly show Trump talking about Ukraine not reciprocating the generous aid America is providing, and proceeds to tell Ukranian president who he wants investigated. That is not distortion, that is swamp in plain sight and shame on you for turning the blind eye to such gross corruption.
LMAO!!

WHILE WE'RE AT WHY DON'T WE HOLD A TOWN HALL ON MSNBC AND HAVE THE PRESIDENT MAKE THE CALL WHILE RACHEL FUCKING MADDOW MODERATES..

Well then post them, dipshit.

So you are saying the Democratic Party uses polls to determine whether they should impeach or not?

Impeachment is in large part a political process....you seriously did not know that?

It's not a technical requirement but reality is that Congress would not impeach a duly elected President without a substantial concensus among the public.

This is ridiculous.

1. They are not direct transcripts, they are close characterization notes that are incomplete with no explanation of what exactly was cut ommited.

2. Ukraine fears political retribution for stepping on any of the American toes - they will say make-nice things to both sides, to make sure the substantial aid America is feeding them continues. What they say should be viewed through that prism.

3. Hey dumbfuck, even without anything else president himself directly admited to asking Ukrainian President to go investigate his political opposition, directly admitted to holding up aid. Even without any transcripts that is enough for impeachment considering Trump's history with the Russia investigation.

4. Transcripts plainly show Trump talking about Ukraine not reciprocating the generous aid America is providing, and proceeds to tell Ukranian president who he wants investigated. That is not distortion, that is swamp in plain sight and shame on you for turning the blind eye to such gross corruption.
LMAO!!

WHILE WE'RE AT WHY DON'T WE HOLD A TOWN HALL ON MSNBC AND HAVE THE PRESIDENT MAKE THE CALL WHILE RACHEL FUCKING MADDOW MODERATES..

...ooook buddy, time to put down that 8 ball.

Of course support is rising. The dumbass released a redacted transcript that clearly indicated a very impeachable offense.
Huh?

I know English isn't your first language but even a basic Russian translation tool should have been enough to help you with this post.
What redaction? Do you have evidence we don’t have?

We all have the same evidence. You are just pretending it doesn't exist.
Oh good can you write the evidence right here right now??? OPPPS LOL

This is ridiculous.

1. They are not direct transcripts, they are close characterization notes that are incomplete with no explanation of what exactly was ommited.

2. Ukraine fears political retribution for stepping on any of the American toes - they will say make-nice things to both sides, to make sure the substantial political and material aid America is providing them continues. Their government will get crushed by Russia without strong American support.

What they say should be viewed through that prism.

3. Hey dumbfuck, even without anything else president himself directly admited to asking Ukrainian President to go investigate his political opposition, directly admitted to holding up aid. Even without any transcripts that is enough for impeachment investigationm, especially considering Trump's prior history of criminally culpable behavior

4. Transcripts plainly show Trump talking about Ukraine not reciprocating the generous aid America is providing (held up aid is the context for this call), and proceeds to tell Ukranian president who he wants investigated. That is not distortion, that is swamp in plain sight and shame on you for turning the blind eye to such gross corruption.
Link to him admitting he blackmailed them with aid money

WTF are you also mud?
Huh

Oh good post one .. lol OPPS

" OPPS?" You are either actually retarded or Russian. Which is it?

Impeach for what?

For defeating Hillary and America's full, final and formal turn to One Party Rule democrat Fascism

We have had one party rule for decades, where have you been?
True for the period between Reagan and Trump

Woooo that’s not evidence... where is is???

Woooo that’s not evidence... where is is???

It's evidence that you're not American. Why are you here?

Impeachment is in large part a political process....you seriously did not know that?

It's not a technical requirement but reality is that Congress would not impeach a duly elected President without a substantial concensus among the public.

I understand what impeachment is. I also understand that Democrats would not try it if it weren't popular no matter what the President did. It's party preservation over America, just like I said.

Forum List

Back