🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Support the fast food workers

Sez you, dumb ass.

Dumb ass. Nice of you to sign your idiotic posts.

Anyway, you fucking retarded gerbil twat, it is not I alone who "sez" that.

You perhaps are unfamiliar with such concepts as "fiduciary obligation."

No surprise.

Most concepts of the modern world clearly elude you and your laughably petty "mind."

But it is not all THAT modern:

A business corporation is organized and carried on primarily for the profit of the stockholders. The powers of the directors are to be employed for that end. The discretion of directors is to be exercised in the choice of means to attain that end, and does not extend to a change in the end itself, to the reduction of profits, or to the nondistribution of profits among stockholders in order to devote them to other purposes.
-- Dodge v. Ford Motor Co., 170 N.W. 668, 684 (Mich. 1919).

Stoopie thinks the proper answer to the court is "sez you!"

Stoopie is essentially useless here, but it's absence of intelligence does provide for some amusement.

who gives a shit. tl, tr.:lol:

^ idiot left off the question mark.

Anyway, the answer is clear.

You, Stoopie. You "care."

You are about as smart as a grain of sand in your vagina, and it bugs you that others see how much of a void you are.

Now, back ON topic:

McDonalds is a corporation which is very much entitled to place its own interests (maximizing profits) over the "demands" of its workers, at least to the extent that such rational business decisions are allowed in our society.

The present "demands" of the low-skill workers is absolutely comical and absurd. $15.00 per hour for the menial mindless unskilled shit THEY do?

They will price themselves out of the market. If not robotics, then other workers who will be more or less happy to earn half as much for such unskilled work.

You, Stoopie, need to practice what they are taught to say, "You want fries with that?" It could help get you gainfully employed.

No surprise.

Most concepts of the modern world clearly elude you and your laughably petty "mind."

Stoopie is essentially useless here, but it's absence of intelligence does provide for some amusement.

You are about as smart as a grain of sand in your vagina, and it bugs you that others see how much of a void you are.

Now, back ON topic:

McDonalds is a corporation which is very much entitled to place its own interests (maximizing profits) over the "demands" of its workers, at least to the extent that such rational business decisions are allowed in our society.

The present "demands" of the low-skill workers is absolutely comical and absurd. $15.00 per hour for the menial mindless unskilled shit THEY do?

They will price themselves out of the market. If not robotics, then other workers who will be more or less happy to earn half as much for such unskilled work.

You, Stoopie, need to practice what they are taught to say, "You want fries with that?" It could help get you gainfully employed.

Iliar, you have no idea of the great person I am and who you are talking to.

I could have you put in prison with one email if I wanted to.

Now, back ON topic:

***yawn***

:eusa_hand:

Given the scant credability you've developed, I wouldn't be concerned.

I support the workers, I don't support the business. McDonalds are bastards to work for, only in it for their own interests.

Hey genius...What business does not operate in it's own self interest.
If you don't like them, don't work there. Simple.
Why is it you libs think everyone owes you something?
BTW, its the franchisee where your misplaced anger should go.
Your station in life is no one's fault but yours.
Stop your schoolgirl whining and grow up.

I am against all military aggression that is supported by the war powers act which I know is unconstitutional.

So then why are you in support of this plan?
BTW if the War Powers Act were as you say unconstitutional, it would no longer exist.
Unless you are an attorney with a specialty in matters Constitution, you cannot 'know'. Therefore you are guessing.

I am not in support of this plan.

The constitution enumerates it quite clearly in Article II section 8 [Off the top of my head, "congress shall have the power to declare war", no ifs, ands, or buts.]

Article I Section 8....Article I | U.S. Constitution | LII / Legal Information Institute
You are perhaps the only liberal on this forum that does not support this proposal.

If you are a franchise owner, you are not an employee of McDonalds by definition.

Ah, YOU have never been a McDonalds franchise owner....
What difference does it make?
The point is any worker is free to seek employment where ever they choose.
I am so sick and tired of the notion of "oh woe is me. I can't find a job anywhere else"..
Bullshit.

Now, back ON topic:

The phrase "delusions of grandeur" would seem to fit here...

Snookie, seek professional psychiatric help, now!

I support the workers, I don't support the business. McDonalds are bastards to work for, only in it for their own interests.

uncensored already noted your absurdity, so all I can do is heartily agree.

You are beyond ridiculous when you bray about a company being in something for their own interests.

A nun and a saint might not be in things for themselves. But nations generally are, people usually are and businesses absolutely are and should be. Oftentimes, in fact, they have fiduciary obligations to look out for the interests of their own enterprise.

Why if McDonald's failed to act in the best interest of the business known as McDonald's it's shareholders could justifiably sue the management and win.

Sez you, dumb ass.

So tell us oh great one. For whom should a business operate?
Please do not state that business functions to employ people. Or that business has some sort of obligation in that arena.
LIsten up sunshine. Here it is. The reality of it all.
If a person owns a business, they are the one taking ALL of the risk. The workers can do whatever the hell they want. They can walk away and go to the next one. The business owner is the one holding all the cards. Yes they do. That owner also bears ALL of the responsibilities and obligations. What do the workers have? A paycheck....After that, they have no skin in the game.
Everything the OP to whom you responded stated is spot on dead balls accurate.

Now, back ON topic:

Oh please. Quit firing blanks.
You are so stupid you could not get yourself arrested.
So now you are going to threaten me, I suppose.

So, asshole, wanna party? I'l dance. Word to the wise. Bring friends. There are no rules in a fight. Keyboard tough guy. Go for it.

Now, back ON topic:

The phrase "delusions of grandeur" would seem to fit here...

Snookie, seek professional psychiatric help, now!

J wow has no idea how easily an IP address can be obtained.

I am so sick and tired of the notion of "oh woe is me. I can't find a job anywhere else"..
Bullshit.

It's just an aside.

Taking on a McDonalds franchise is like selling yourself into indentured servitude. And I have a LOT of tales about employees.

Now, back ON topic:

I know you for what you are, Stoopie. You couldn't have anybody arrested for anything. Period. And you absolutely could never have me arrested since as you knew before you offered your idiotic bleating lie, I never did anything criminal to you. You fucking nitwit.

You are essentially no different than the other asshole lolberal dufus joke of the interwebz who infests USMB, the talentless TderpM.

Somebody said you have delusions of grandeur. It's worse.

You have delusions of adequacy.

OMG! A business that wants to make money.

You should work for one that wants to lose money, see how well that goes.
I think she was saying that she supports the workers wanting to be treated better, and that she doesn't like the way McDonald's treats their workers, so she is for the workers speaking out about it, instead of being in support of the corporation who is allegedly treating them wrong be it in pay scale or within the system of pay in which is being used in regards to them.

No surprise.

Now, back ON topic:

Who draws the lines as to what is allowed in our (you said OUR), society ?

Is it that these people whom want to be treated more fair are all low skilled workers, or is it that some have been loyal employee's for quite some time now ?

My wife worked part time at McDonald's back in 2002, and she said to me that it was one hellish job in which she was doing there, and she actually came home with the grease scars on her arms to prove it. She didn't stay there long as the pay wasn't that good and the work was Hell, so she told me she was going to look for a better part time job than that, and she found one at a grocery store. She felt for the employee's that stayed there, because they couldn't leave like she did at the time, but hopefully they got out later she said. Nothing wrong with hard work, just as long as people are being compensated properly for it is the way I look at it, and this idea that people just because they are low skilled so called individuals, they should all get the same pay regardless of their duties ? That is completely insane thinking, and actually it is a communist style thinking as well. Each job should be rated, and a job rating placed by the company on it, where as if you want to be a fry cook, then it should come at a better pay than a table wiper (or) if you work at the window where the action is fast and tough, then there should be a rating for that position as well. Corporations love communist pay systems, and it seems there are those here whom protect that concept of communistic style pay systems in which have no scales at all, and recognizes no diversity in job rating at all.

Last edited:
I think she was saying that she supports the workers wanting to be treated better, and that she doesn't like the way McDonald's treats their workers, so she is for the workers speaking out about it, instead of being in support of the corporation who is allegedly treating them wrong be it in pay scale or within the system of pay in which is being used in regards to them.

Snookie is trolling. She says what she thinks will get a reaction - that is the sum total of her posts.

McDonalds doesn't "treat workers" in any way. When I had the Micky Dees franchise - I treated the little parasites far better than they deserved, and a FUCK of a lot better than they treated me. (Stealing the tampons from the women's restroom? WTF) I paid good workers what I needed to keep them, the fuckers that stole everything that wasn't nailed down, I had no desire to pay more. The Peoples Republic may not let me fire anyone, but I don't have to give them hours... The stoners who snuck out any time I or my Ex wasn't watching them, the lazy mofos who wouldn't work even when we did watch them, the assholes with no respect for the store or for the product and supplies...

Yeah, cry me a fucking river...

Snookie is trolling. She says what she thinks will get a reaction - that is the sum total of her posts.

McDonalds doesn't "treat workers" in any way. When I had the Micky Dees franchise - I treated the little parasites far better than they deserved, and a FUCK of a lot better than they treated me. (Stealing the tampons from the women's restroom? WTF) I paid good workers what I needed to keep them, the fuckers that stole everything that wasn't nailed down, I had no desire to pay more. The Peoples Republic may not let me fire anyone, but I don't have to give them hours... The stoners who snuck out any time I or my Ex wasn't watching them, the lazy mofos who wouldn't work even when we did watch them, the assholes with no respect for the store or for the product and supplies...

Yeah, cry me a fucking river...
Is everyone in the "protest" these kinds of people that you have spoken about ? If so then you definitely have a point, but I'm betting there are good people among these ranks also don't you ? Now what do you do with the good people for whom might be speaking out ?

I think all job titles should have a rating, and they should have a pay scale that suits each position in which is different than the other positions in which are found within the various task that is being placed upon the labor force, otherwise as being separated and individualized in the task levels. If, over time this concept has changed or had been taken down, and a communistic style pay system across the board was put in place (no discerning between job titles), then this may be one of the major unionizing factors among those who are complaining. If you have a fry cook who has been there a year, and he is making no more than a person whom walks in the door knowing nothing, and is placed in the same position making the same pay, then Houston we have a problem, and I think this has been a lot of what has been going on maybe. Even if a raise given is in small percentages when it is given, and the levels or positions are separated, along with the length of service also being separated by these things, then you will find that these problems would fade quickly, but still the right dial in on the pay grades, needs to be sufficient to make it all work as well.

Last edited:
You know I saw a man once, who would say anything and do anything for his company, otherwise if anyone would speak out against the wrong that may have been going on against the employee's at various times, he would step up and justify or speak on behalf of the company/ownership and/or it's management staff, and he did this for years and years, but they never gave this man a position higher than what he had (same level as the ones he knew that were being wronged), nor did they compensate him for assuming the task of keeping the employee's simmered down when they were about to get angry and unionized against the wrong doings. Now sadly this guy didn't understand how cheap of a prostitute that they figured he was, and he left there just as poor as anyone else did when they left there, so how do they do it ? How do people justify what they know is wrong, and will stand up in hopes that it will shine on them someday when they do this, but then it never shines on them in the end? They are just used sadly, and for some reason they don't know it.

Last edited:
Bullshit.

It's just an aside.

Taking on a McDonalds franchise is like selling yourself into indentured servitude. And I have a LOT of tales about employees.

No matter. It's still a conscious choice on the part of the franchisee and any person who decides to procure employment with the company.
This is not, as "noo noo" wants it be, about MC Donald's.
This is about unskilled workers who through their greed 'just want more' because they have 'problems'.

Now, back ON topic:

Who draws the lines as to what is allowed in our (you said OUR), society ?

Is it that these people whom want to be treated more fair are all low skilled workers, or is it that some have been loyal employee's for quite some time now ?

My wife worked part time at McDonald's back in 2002, and she said to me that it was one hellish job in which she was doing there, and she actually came home with the grease scars on her arms to prove it. She didn't stay there long as the pay wasn't that good and the work was Hell, so she told me she was going to look for a better part time job than that, and she found one at a grocery store. She felt for the employee's that stayed there, because they couldn't leave like she did at the time, but hopefully they got out later she said. Nothing wrong with hard work, just as long as people are being compensated properly for it is the way I look at it, and the company on it, where as if you want to be a fry cook, then it should come at a this idea that people just because they are low skilled so called individuals, they should all get the same pay regardless of their duties ? That is completely insane thinking, and actually it is a communist style thinking as well. Each job should be rated, and a job rating placed by better pay than a table wiper (or) if you work at the window where the action is fast and tough, then there should be a rating for that position as well. Corporations love communist pay systems, and it seems there are those here whom protect that concept of communistic style pay systems in which have no scales at all, and recognizes no diversity in job rating at all.

Define "more fair"..
Look, the job and pay for said job are what they are.
The best way for anyone to move on from low skill low pay work is to improve their skills.
"She felt for the employee's that stayed there, because they couldn't leave"..
Oh really? Who was preventing them from quitting?
" Nothing wrong with hard work, just as long as people are being compensated properly for it"....
Define 'compensated properly'..
People who dig ditches by hand work hard. People who cut up chickens in a processing plant work hard. And?....
"this idea that people just because they are low skilled so called individuals, they should all get the same pay regardless of their duties ? That is completely insane thinking, and actually it is a communist style thinking as well. Each job should be rated, and a job rating placed by better pay than a table wiper (or) if you work at the window where the action is fast and tough, then there should be a rating for that position as well. Corporations love communist pay systems, "...
Corporations? ( liberal pro labor buzz term)..Umm, you have it wrong...
What you described abopve is how unions negotiate pay packages. With unions, accurately described as 'labor collectives' everyone under the contract gets paid the same. There is no merit pay for exemplary work or achievement. Creativity and innovation are frowned upon. Workers often come down on fellow workers who "get the job done too quickly" or out perform others in the group.

Forum List

Back