🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Supporting Men In Women's Bathrooms = Political Suicide

Is promoting men behind doors marked "women" where rape victims expect privacy, political suicide?

• Yes. If I hear a politician or political party stay silent or worse advocate: they lose my support.

• No. I would support a political party or politician advocating men where rape victims need privacy.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
1 in 6 women have been raped. That's over 17 million US women; that have actually reported their rapes; many more have not. In a bathroom with 6 stalls there is a statistical probability that at least one woman in there will experience extreme emotional distress or severe PTSD if she sees a man walking in; no matter what he is wearing. Any entity, be it a school or a business or government facility who forces rape victims to endure intrusion upon their expected privacy behind a door marked "women" can and will have their asses sued off. It will happen. This isn't an "if" scenario.

The civil rights of women to the to the expectation of segregated privacy for their most intimate hygiene procedures behind a door marked "women", outweighs any civil right a man pretending to be a woman and that he can force women to play along where he can violate their expectation of privacy, believes he has. He does not. And that will come to the light as the "schools vs the Fed" (soon to be filed) and NC vs the Fed (already filed) ask for clarity from Obama's AG Lynch.

The public outrage has reached a boiling point on this issue. Think: the 2.5 billion Target lost to the boycott of over a million people of their store...and many more likely not going there anymore to shop out of silent protest. Any politician who either 1. sits on his hands and has "no comment" on the issue or 2. Who steps out in favor of men using the women's restroom, showers, dorms etc etc. is committing political suicide. Any politician who steps out in fervent and vocal opposition: he will live long and prosper. It's that simple.

It might interest all of you to know Donald Trump's position on letting men in women's bathrooms. The law of the title of this thread also applies to entire political parties as a result of what their figurehead for the next 4 years does or doesn't do.. This is the American Revolution and heads will roll. The public has HAD IT. "This far and no farther"

Cue 1:05 but watch the whole thing for sure. It's only a minute and a half. Trump even seems to be using the economic threats against states as a reiterated threat (watch out other states, you're next!), instead of him thinking it isn't fair.

So, vote in the poll.

Last edited:
Geez hate stiring. Pure hate stiring. How can a tranny, who cant get an erection OR doesnt have a dick, rape someone.

"Supporting Men In Women's Bathrooms = Political Suicide"

No, it equals a straw man fallacy, as no one ‘supports’ men in women’s bathrooms.

Indeed, the notion is a ridiculous lie.

1 in 6 women have been raped. That's over 17 million US women; that have actually reported their rapes; many more have not.

Yet it's not enough of an issue until we can use it in a political argument.

Fucking stupid. Cruz, the day before the IN primary, was running radio spots asserting "Donald Trump will allow grown men to go into bathrooms with your daughters". This society is simply batshit crazy and unhinged. Stop responding emotionally.

People are not pleased that Target is now allowing men and women to use whichever bathroom they want. Of all the reactions I’ve seen to it, “I won’t be shopping at Target anymore” is at the top. Boycott is now the name of the game, and it’s not just Target’s former customers that seem to be calling for it. Politicians are now weighing in as well....As it stands, the transgender bathroom controversy has split along party lines. Even Ted Cruz weighed in on the issue stating “The idea that grown men would be allowed alone in a bathroom with little girls — you don’t need to be a behavior psychologist to realize that bad things can happen, and any prudent person wouldn’t allow that.”......The only republican who seems to not share this idea is Donald Trump, who stated people should “use the bathroom they feel appropriate.” Politicians Respond to Target Allowing Men Into Women's Restrooms | RedState

"Supporting Men In Women's Bathrooms = Political Suicide"

No, it equals a straw man fallacy, as no one ‘supports’ men in women’s bathrooms.

Indeed, the notion is a ridiculous lie.
What do you call men who self diagnose as feeling like a woman? The answer for the purposes of a woman rape victim doing intimate things behind a door marked women is "men". That's what they're called. No matter what PC term you have for these men, they are still men from a woman rape victim's perspective. Who has dominant rights? Women. Caso cerrado.

Fail. Next.

1 in 6 women have been raped.

By transsexuals? You'll need to provide some supporting data for that.

There is no such thing as a transsexual. There are only men and women. Women who have been raped and who see someone with a dick or adam's apple and five oclock shadow in their restroom will not be thinking about your attempt to retool the dictionary. They will be thinking one thing: FEAR. And then the lawsuits will begin.

My "supporting data" will be revealed in case documents when the first lawsuit is filed.

There is no such thing as a transsexual.

You'll need to provide some supporting data for that, too.

No, I won't. You will. When your henchmen are sued by a woman rape victim when a man shocks her behind a door marked 'women" outside.

There is no such thing as a transsexual.

You'll need to provide some supporting data for that, too.

No, I won't. You will.

How does one go about proving something one knows to be false? You're obviously quite adept at it. Tell me how I'd go about it, and then tell me why you believe I'd be interested in trying to prove your ridiculous premise.

By proving that a man pretending to be a woman has a right to force others to play along at their demise (rape victims & men in their restrooms, showers etc.). Go ahead. Scramble up the case law. Meanwhile the lawsuits will come. Hope you've got your arguments well lined out. PTSD from rape is severe often and very compelling to a jury.

I need some help here. I have had a hard day and cant even focus on the poll question.
What should my answer be ?
I know that the big corporations check out these polls so I wouldnt want to get it wrong.

By proving that a man pretending to be a woman has a right to force others to play along at their demise (rape victims & men in their restrooms, showers etc.).

A predictable sidebar to your original premise, which is that there's no such thing as a transsexual. I eagerly await your supporting data.

By proving that a man pretending to be a woman has a right to force others to play along at their demise (rape victims & men in their restrooms, showers etc.).

A predictable sidebar to your original premise, which is that there's no such thing as a transsexual. I eagerly await your supporting data.

Here's some supporting data from a former Johns Hopkins Psychiatry Professor.
He also says:Former Johns Hopkins chief of psychiatry: Being transgender is a ‘mental disorder . . . biologically impossible’

A ‘distinguished’ psychiatrist has claimed states transgender people are frauds.

The claims were made by Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the former psychiatrist-in-chief at Johns Hopkins Hospital.

Having studied trans people for 40 years, Dr. McHugh has published an article detailing his findings that they are simply trying to emulate the gender they identify with.

Dr. McHugh compares gender dysphoria to anorexia, claiming that “its treatment should not be directed at the body as with surgery and hormones any more than one treats obesity-fearing anorexic patients with liposuction”.

His article, Transgenderism: A Pathogenic Meme, contains observations such as “after pioneering sex-change surgery, we demonstrated that the practice brought no important benefits.”

John Hopkins psychiatrist claims trans people are ‘impersonators’

Geez hate stiring. Pure hate stiring. How can a tranny, who cant get an erection OR doesnt have a dick, rape someone.
Are you retarded? Where on earth did you get the idea that trannys can't get erections? Your ignorance on this subject is shocking.

Liberals don't give a shit about children as evidenced by their views on abortion and now giving acces to children to predators. They use transsexuals as an excuse but we all know all sexual predators will take advantage of the new rules.

Here's some supporting data from a former Johns Hopkins Psychiatry Professor.
He also says:Former Johns Hopkins chief of psychiatry: Being transgender is a ‘mental disorder . . . biologically impossible’

A ‘distinguished’ psychiatrist has claimed states transgender people are frauds.

The claims were made by Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the former psychiatrist-in-chief at Johns Hopkins Hospital.

Having studied trans people for 40 years, Dr. McHugh has published an article detailing his findings that they are simply trying to emulate the gender they identify with.

Dr. McHugh compares gender dysphoria to anorexia, claiming that “its treatment should not be directed at the body as with surgery and hormones any more than one treats obesity-fearing anorexic patients with liposuction”.

His article, Transgenderism: A Pathogenic Meme, contains observations such as “after pioneering sex-change surgery, we demonstrated that the practice brought no important benefits.”

John Hopkins psychiatrist claims trans people are ‘impersonators’

Thank you for at least making the effort Silhouette couldn't be bothered to do, but while this guy is entitled to his opinion, I'd ask him the same question (but in more detail): Show us your years of clinical data that support your - perhaps better educated, but no less biased - opinion. Have you treated one patient or 1,000? How many have you "cured"? Do you also "cure" homosexuals? How do you feel about people who ordinarily despise your profession - and science in general - until they find someone like you who has the same confirmation bias they do?

Forum List

Back