Supposedly Trump used the "N" word.. JUST IN: Former Apprentice Producer Claims Trump Said ‘Would America Buy A N***** Winning?’ — And It’s On Tape

iku

Diamond Member
Apr 15, 2023
I don't believe it, but they say he did. it will not change my vote. Would it change yours?

Former President Donald Trump is alleged to have used the N-word during deliberations of who should win the first season of The Apprentice, and according to a former producer whose NDA just expired, there are tapes of him saying the racial epithet.

So why is this coming out just now??
Guarantee you that two weeks before election there will be another Bumshell tape release which turns out edited.
One could say the "trials" are not working and now we got to come up with something else to try to stop Trump.
What these VERMIN do not understand is they are making Trump stronger.

That kills the black vote
You WISH it would. They love Trump now. They call him the Black N---- Trump. They love that he has experienced the life that they have (their words) You won't get rid of the black support that easy, And if said, which I seriously doubt, it was a long time ago. I don't believe he said it and somebody dubbed the sound or used AI to make it sound like him.

Lets take the Bloodbath comment. Trump said the illegals were coming here at 7 million or more last count and there are terrorists coming over here (true and they have caught a few, the rest are here to kill us) so he said after the illegals part and if you don't elect me there would be a bloodbath, referring to all the illegal terrorists that are here now, thanks to Biden. Easy for Liberals cut and dub the tapes to make it sound totally different

Is that all ya got? The "N" word was common in LBJ's vocabulary. The longest serving democrat senator was a KKK member. Anyone want to guess if he used the "N" word? Old Joe probably can't remember what the "N" word means.

It was from watching some rerun episodes of The Apprentice on CNBC that my dislike for Trump originated.

That kills the black vote
This is what desperation looks like, if this were true. You loons would've used it a long time ago. But go ahead and spread that lie. Loose more of the black vote. In 2020 he got 7% and know it's around 23%.

Forum List

Back