Supreme Court: Coach Can Pray on the Sidelines. Ruling 6-3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The moral high ground you believe you're standing on are the bodies of 60+ million dead human beings.
Yet you say that's not murder.

And everyone is laughing hard at you now. When in a stupid liar hole, stop digging.

Again, just what is your very peculiar definition of "murder"?

With all that Nazi assjelly stuffed into your ears? When you dive as deep into Nazi rectums as you do, that's what happens.

Fortunately for you, your feet aren't covered, so you can keep on running from the simple fact that you're a fascist asslicker.
And now you're back to projection. Go with your strengths, I always say.

Not at all, that is your faulty interpretation being projected. Try again.

You're saying states _can't_ censor, because the 1A only talks about congress.

You're saying states _can_ establish a religion, because the 1A only talks about congress.

Has you spotted the problem yet?

States can establish any law they want----as long as it doesn't run afoul of the US constitution.
True, but the 1st is specific as to the prohibition. The intent was to ensure this country would not have a national church like the Church of England. The states are forever unlikely to even attempt to try due to the makeup of their constituents. The only possible candidate would have been Utah, but that ship sailed long ago.

None of it is actually relevant since the topic moved to some folks not comprehending that the judicial and executive branches have no Constitutional authority to establish anything beyond intra-branch miscellany.

You're saying states _can_ establish a religion, because the 1A only talks about congress.

You know what else it doesn't say? It doesn't say a coach can't pray on the football field after a game, with everyone who freely wants to join in able to.

Welp. Looks like this thread's over. Thanks, folks, it was a lot of fun. :beer:

No, that's you saying stupid things and projecting to me.

Still waiting on those amendments.

The only people laughing at me are you and the voices in your head. You really don't have to do what they say. Take your meds on time and they'll leave you alone to get some sleep.
Look at you squirm. This is hilarious.

The general definition of murder is "The premeditated killing of a human being".

You've specifically said that _isn't_ murder.

So, I ask what your definiton of murder is ... and you run. And run. And run.

Learn a lesson from this. If you don't lie, then you won't get all tangled up in your lies like you did.

Look at you squirm. This is hilarious.

The general definition of murder is "The premeditated killing of a human being".

You've specifically said that _isn't_ murder.

So, I ask what your definiton of murder is ... and you run. And run. And run.

Learn a lesson from this. If you don't lie, then you won't get all tangled up in your lies like you did.
Good Gaea, you're pathetic, kid. You're so emotionally wrapped up in words on a screen. Are you being paid, or is there psychosis involved?

The states will NEVER try because of the first amendment. All states are bound by the US constitution and cannot implement laws that are unconstitutional. End of story.
The Constitution does not prohibit the states from doing so. In the Constitution the word Congress only applies to the federal body.

No, that's you saying stupid things and projecting to me.
How was my summary inaccurate? Lay it out for us.

Do you say states are allowed to censor? Just a "Yes" or "No", without any weaseliing.

Not being a conservative weasel, I can and do state my points clealry and directly.

If you're honest and say no, it destroys your arguemnt, by way of your obvious wild inconsistency.

And if you say yes, you sound like a kook.

Either way, I win. That's why you refuse to answer.

How was my summary inaccurate? Lay it out for us.

Do you say states are allowed to censor? Just a "Yes" or "No", without any weaseliing.

Not being a conservative weasel, I can and do state my points clealry and directly.

If you're honest and say no, it destroys your arguemnt, by way of your obvious wild inconsistency.

And if you say yes, you sound like a kook.

Either way, I win. That's why you refuse to answer.
Where are those amendments? You can't back up anything you say. You lose.

Good Gaea, you're pathetic, kid. You're so emotionally wrapped up in words on a screen. Are you being paid, or is there psychosis involved?
Did you join the cult because you were already a eunuch, or were you snipped as part of the initiation ceremony? I just ask because only a complete lack of gonads could explain your cowardice here.

Now, again, what is your definition of murder?

Either way, I win.
85937661.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back