Supreme Court. Individual mandate

Sad day for America, it will change the way business does business.

So how do you handle the new tax that is imposed on some and not others?

Probably like other refundable tax credit. Basically means that those already not paying taxes will get an even more substantial "refund". (I still haven't figured out how you refund something never paid.)

Luddly says there is no penalty for not buying the insurance, so I guess we don't have to pay the tax.

Or just inform yourself, instead of whining about what he said?

Who's whining, if there is no penalty, then there is no point of buying it. I think it is funny how Luddly came to that conclusion, it would make no sense would it?

That would mean no one would have to buy until they needed it.

There is a penalty . . . they're just calling it a tax now.

Today is a great day! I'm grinning ear to ear watching the GOP trash going into a complete meltdown :up:

What a wonderful day!

I kept telling people I know that Roberts and maybe one other con, might put ideology aside and rule with reason.

God Bless America

Gawd Hail Amerika!

Gawd damn! This is a great day

:cool:

Sad day for America, it will change the way business does business.

So how do you handle the new tax that is imposed on some and not others?

Probably like other refundable tax credit. Basically means that those already not paying taxes will get an even more substantial "refund". (I still haven't figured out how you refund something never paid.)

Wouldn't they get less back if they chose not to purchase insurance?

A big win for the Democrats, but a big loss for the cause of Freedom & Liberty. Big Brother will soon own your body. You will now become his slave. This really is nothing to celebrate. Those celebrating it now, will regret it later.

Sad day for the 99% who just got saddled with more taxes by Dear Ruler. Next, everyone must buy a hybrid, then use multigrain bread. We hit the slippery slope and it's all downhill from here.

nope. everyone doesn't pay for emergency care for your car, but they do pay for emergency care for your pathetic fat ass .

it's all uphill. sanity rules!

the people will now be free from having to pay deadbeat's bills.

I see you passed on commenting on taxing Obama's beloved 99%. :eusa_think:

If you think liberals seeking to save people from themselves and exercising control over people's lives ends here, I've got a bridge for sale.

Impossible. By Roberts ruling that the mandate is a tax, he just gave republicans a legal avenue to repeal it for any tax can be repealed. Smart move by Roberts

hey moron, there is no way in our lifetime he GOP will get control of the Executive, both houses of the Congress, with the 60 votes needed in the Senate.

thank you right wing assholes for insisting on 60 votes in Senate for major legislation

Or just inform yourself, instead of whining about what he said?

Who's whining, if there is no penalty, then there is no point of buying it. I think it is funny how Luddly came to that conclusion, it would make no sense would it?

That would mean no one would have to buy until they needed it.

There is a penalty . . . they're just calling it a tax now.

Here's the thing..

It's not enforced.

It's almost on the honor system.

:rolleyes:

And this what was the Conservative crusade.

To undermine the Obama administration.

Well..shot down in flames.

LMAO at the idiots who claimed the law was unconstitutional.

we were not wrong asshole, it was unconstitutional under the commerce law, it is constitutional as a tax and obamber said it wasn't a tax. he lied, and America died.

What a dumb piece of shit you are. A tax is a mandate. You're just too stupid to accept the fact.

Look dick suck, it is a mandate, so dick are you gonna go to gym? Or face a tax, I cant wait for that. Child Proof that world man!

Forum List

Back