Supreme Court Reconsiders Case to Reinstate Trump

Brunson?

If you haven’t waxed through that absolute gibberish of a set of pleadings, you’re in for a treat.

I cannot imagine why the SCOTUS would even waste a moment considering it at all, much less a second time after the first perusal.

Do you think, one more loss in the Supreme Court will snap the "Big Lie" supporters back to reality?
Oh, come on!!
You are just teasing us now.
You want some of us to describe the MAGA/QAnon fringies of this venue as uninformed. undereducated partisans duped and snookered with their sycophancy to Don Trump.
Well, poster W6....I, for one, ain't gonna fall for your gambit.

There is No Fucking Way that trump gets reinstated.
Ummm!!
Hold up a bit there, my friend.
We can't be sure.
After all, Trump's close advisor, PillowBoy, is an astute businessman who is required to look to the future. And he has already stated this*:

• "MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell claimed that Trump would be back in the White House by August 13.
  • It's the first time he's put a specific date to the groundless theory.
  • The 2020 election, which Biden won, will be "pulled down" and the "communists" routed, Lindell said."
August 13th, ain't that far away.
So there is that. 🖖

*(per Business Insider..7/6/21)

Meh. Polls show that if Republican Comey hadn’t falsely reopened an investigation Hi,ary would have won in 2016.

What was false about it? Did she or did she not forward classified emails to Ummma's laptop that her husband used to send disgusting pictures of himself to strange women around the world?

Anyone with a functioning brain know that there is no legal way under the Constitution, to "reinstate" Donald Trump to the Presidency. There is no "panic" and never will be because we all know it's impossible, but you fools fall for this notion every single time someone files a court case.

Every time one of you clowns post this thread, we tell you the same thing.

I used to think that it was terrible that they shot someone who attempted a coup the moment it failed. Now I understand why they do it. He can't go to jail soon enough.
This isn’t useless Canada Canadian

Your headline is a lie. They're not "reconsidering" the case to rein-state Donald Trump. They refused to hear the case in the first place, and the Appellant has filed an Appeal of that Refusal. The Court is ruling on that Appeal of their refusal. Nothing more.

The case has no hope of being heard, because there's no basis for the case in the first place.

Take it up with 'Newsweek'.

Sorry bout that,

1. The only way this court can find a toe hold on sound judgement, is to judge on this vitally important matter.
2. Otherwise they should all, *SELF FIRE*.
3. Go home and then stay home, their works done, for the American People.
4. There is a lot riding on them doing the right thing, if they don't then they stay deligated to the *PIG PIN OF COURTS*.
5. Most courts are these days, shit piles of bullshit.
6. Thats why you have to wear *shitkicker boots*, to the courts these day, to kick all the bullshit from the isles to get to your seat.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. The only way this court can find a toe hold on sound judgement, is to judge on this vitally important matter.
2. Otherwise they should all, *SELF FIRE*.
3. Go home and then stay home, their works done, for the American People.
4. There is a lot riding on them doing the right thing, if they don't then they stay deligated to the *PIG PIN OF COURTS*.
5. Most courts are these days, shit piles of bullshit.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Hold your breath till they agree to consider

Forum List

Back