Supreme Court Rejects Challenge To Indiana University's Vaccination Requirement

When one of the students has an adverse reaction to the non-FDA approved vaccine and sues the college will the judge rule in favor of the college and open him/herself to a lawsuit for the ruling?
Yes of course the university will win. You are dreaming about the judge being sued.

Your post screams how ill informed you are.

It's already established case law. It was established in 1905.

The only way to change it is for the congress to write legislation, it passes both houses of congress then the president signs it into law.

The Supreme Court can't overturn already settled case law.

No matter how much you want them to.

It has noting to do with being PC. Your statement is very lame.
You seem to disregard our constitution. That doesn't surprise me.

You seem to disregard our constitution. That doesn't surprise me.

No I'm not disregarding the constitution.

If anyone is it's our Supreme Court.

I didn't do anything. I just gave you the true facts.

Go tell judge barrett she's disregarding the constitution.

So the Supreme Court also disregarded the Constitution?

I'm just curious about how far down the rabbit hole you've fallen.
He has to blame you, because he doesn't want to blame the conservative SCOTUS chick appointed by Trump.

So the Supreme Court also disregarded the Constitution?

I'm just curious about how far down the rabbit hole you've fallen.
Happens all the time Qdog. It's called politics. And if you don't think politics is involved in the SC, you're not paying attention.

Happens all the time Qdog. It's called politics. And if you don't think politics is involved in the SC, you're not paying attention.
A Trump appointee is playing politics by not giving you what you wanted?
dude-white-russian.gif

They work for the taxpayers but that doesn't mean low I.Q. right wing goons & drama queens should be allowed to threaten their lives. Those officials are trying to save children's lives because the parents are too stupid to do it themselves.

Parents have been jailed under child abuse statutes for witholding meds from their children & the same should apply to idiot parents who are against kids masking up because of their devotion to right wing fascist idology that is killing people, including children who are too young to take care of themselves.
1. Its the dems who are low IQ, just ask Maxine.
2. No one is threatening lives, its their jobs that the voters can remove them from
3. Making kids wear masks is not saving anyone's life. Masks don't work, so why be "Mask Nazis"? They really don't work to stop viruses, so says Fauci, so who is stupid?

4. Why fight over masks when the real fight is about vaccinations?
5. Why doesn't the Xiden admin force everyone over 12 to get vaccinated?
6. For kids under 12, only N95 masks are effective, so every kid under 12 should get an N95 mask at school, but wait, those are all made in China, oh dear!

1. Its the dems who are low IQ, just ask Maxine.
2. No one is threatening lives, its their jobs that the voters can remove them from
3. Making kids wear masks is not saving anyone's life. Masks don't work, so why be "Mask Nazis"? They really don't work to stop viruses, so says Fauci, so who is stupid?
4. Why fight over masks when the real fight is about vaccinations?
5. Why doesn't the Xiden admin force everyone over 12 to get vaccinated?
6. For kids under 12, only N95 masks are effective, so every kid under 12 should get an N95 mask at school, but wait, those are all made in China, oh dear!
All of your claims are false, and all of your questions make no sense. Do you understand that, or are you too far down the rabbit hole to ever come back out?

In any case, rest assured that the normal people understand it.

A Trump appointee is playing politics by not giving you what you wanted?
dude-white-russian.gif
Every justice is supposed to rule according to their understanding of what the constitution means. So far I think Trump's nominees have done a good job, politics aside. But there's always going to be the chosen people that are given positions they don't deserve.

All of your claims are false, and all of your questions make no sense. Do you understand that, or are you too far down the rabbit hole to ever come back out?

In any case, rest assured that the normal people understand it.
So you just critiqued my post with nonsense. That said, you are incorrect.

> Oddball said:
> YAAAAY for medical fascism!!

Trump appointed a medical fascist to the Supreme court?
There's no way to avoid embarrassing oneself when one is a conservative in a message board.
I think you both made good points. I'm Conservative, and I'm with Oddball. I think it is a fundamental human right to be able to make your own medical decisions.

In this case, it's quite complicated, as the students aren't being forced to get vaccinated. They have several options, from getting vaccinated to pursuing exemptions to working on-line or even attending another university.

Although Justice Barrett did not give any reason for not hearing the case, she validated the lower court's ruling.

I wish cases such as this could be decided more upon Science.

Considering that:
  • The Pfizer vaccine is only about 42% effective against Delta
  • Respiratory viruses mutate rapidly, well within one year, and we've already got Delta-Plus, Epsilon, Zeta, Eta, Theta, Iota, Kappa, Lambda and who knows what else
  • Respiratory virus vaccines lose their effectiveness quickly (less than a year - e.g. Influenza)
  • Vaccines are designed to mimic natural immunity and are less effective then being exposed to the real thing
  • About 100M Americans have probably already had COVID.
  • Healthy, normal weight young people have really nothing to worry about with COVID.
  • The vaccines do seem to occasionally have significant side effects, like all vaccines
  • Delta is surging in Summer, which is quite unusual for respiratory vaccines, and could be caused party by the vaccinations. It's a well-known effect of leaky vaccines which still allow infection and transmission.
It's really disappointing to me to see this decision, although I can understand it.

I suppose all of the media coverage about Trump nominating an extremist were more of the same falsehoods from the MSM, eh?

Last edited:
(CNN)Justice Amy Coney Barrett declined a request to block Indiana University's vaccine mandate, signaling that similar policies going into effect amid a Covid-19 surge could pass legal muster.

Barrett, who has jurisdiction over the appeals court involved in the case, acted alone without referring the matter to the full court.

It is not good news for those that oppose vaccine mandates. Though Justice Barrett acted alone, her vote would be critical in a full Supreme Court decision.

It should not come as too much of a surprise as a conservative court will generally side with governmental authority on issues of public safety.

Last edited:
EXACTLY!!!!!
Trump developed three vaccines, had them tested, approved, and manufactured in 10-months.
So why the fuck can't the Xiden admin fully approve ANY of the vaccines in 7 fucking months? They have hundreds of millions of doses given.
Total incompetence.
I think there is a much simpler and more logical reason, although incompetence is a good one...

Speculation on my part, but I think they would have already approved them if they could. They are undoubtedly under huge pressure to find a way to approve them. The problem is, the data does not support the guidelines they have for approval. Guidelines such as safety and effectiveness. I am sticking with that, as they have huge amounts of data, simplifying any decision they make. Lack of data is normally a real problem.

They are probably working to change the guidelines.

"The vaccines aren't working. Let's give everyone a third dose." It's coming.

Forum List

Back