Supreme Court Rules Homosexuals Can Sue Employer

I have a feeling they will look back at SJW Lloyds like you less so, because you had a greater impact on making people's lives miserable.

If someone fighting for social justice made your life miserable, it's because you are an awful person.

Social Justice isn't real justice, it's revenge.

Unfortunately human nature seeks revenge also. You'll only have yourself to blame though when it comes.

I have a feeling they will look back at SJW Lloyds like you less so, because you had a greater impact on making people's lives miserable.

If someone fighting for social justice made your life miserable, it's because you are an awful person.

Unfortunately human nature seeks revenge also. You'll only have yourself to blame though when it comes.

Why do I personally have only myself to blame?

See your post above this one.

Being mean to one of the most totalitarian and bigoted posters on this board?

Really?

Really?

I've disagreed with JoeB more than once but never did our discussion devolve into silly name calling. This thread is about people who are upset that an employer can't fire you just because you are gay. Why that upsets people is beyond my understanding.

Really?

I've disagreed with JoeB more than once but never did our discussion devolve into silly name calling. This thread is about people who are upset that an employer can't fire you just because you are gay. Why that upsets people is beyond my understanding.

My issue is with the method used in this case. All other States that included sexual orientation or transgender status as protected classes in their civil rights laws did so by changing the laws legislatively. Congress should have been the party to do this if change was desired in the law, not the Supreme Court.

I agree with the dissents in this case, just as I agreed with the dissents in Obergfell even though I supported New York State allowing same sex marriage via changing it's marriage laws legislatively.

Really?

My issue is with the method used in this case. All other States that included sexual orientation or transgender status as protected classes in their civil rights laws did so by changing the laws legislatively. Congress should have been the party to do this if change was desired in the law, not the Supreme Court.

I agree with the dissents in this case, just as I agreed with the dissents in Obergfell even though I supported New York State allowing same sex marriage via changing it's marriage laws legislatively.

So I see nothing there that would cause one to call others names for disagreeing.

Really?

So I see nothing there that would cause one to call others names for disagreeing.

Long history, Joe is an ass, he will make the world a far better place when he is 6 feet under it.

Really?

Long history, Joe is an ass, he will make the world a far better place when he is 6 feet under it.

Joe is a party extremists........much like the vast majority of people.

Or not. Frankly, we shouldn't have to wait on Congress to do the right thing when the law already protects people as written. The problem is you guys want to define sex as Male/Female, full stop, when the reality is gender and sexuality is a lot more complex than that.

Translation- I spanked him too many times...

Actually, I'm really not. I'm a pragmatist. I don't support abortion rights because I am really fond of abortion. I support it because the alternatives are worse. (Either a sexual police state or a bunch of dangerous, unenforced laws.) Same here. Pragmatically, we know that the legislatures in Jesusland, left to their own devices, aren't going to expand rights to gays because they wouldn't have expanded them to blacks and women, unless the feds required them to.

Or not. Frankly, we shouldn't have to wait on Congress to do the right thing when the law already protects people as written. The problem is you guys want to define sex as Male/Female, full stop, when the reality is gender and sexuality is a lot more complex than that.

Translation- I spanked him too many times...

Actually, I'm really not. I'm a pragmatist. I don't support abortion rights because I am really fond of abortion. I support it because the alternatives are worse. (Either a sexual police state or a bunch of dangerous, unenforced laws.) Same here. Pragmatically, we know that the legislatures in Jesusland, left to their own devices, aren't going to expand rights to gays because they wouldn't have expanded them to blacks and women, unless the feds required them to.

It's about the process, something you care little about as long as you get your way.

You wish, you SJW mewling twat.

It's about the process, something you care little about as long as you get your way.

You're right. DOn't give a shit about the "process" as long as the right thing is done. People have been sent to prison for life for crimes they didn't commit because the "process" was followed.

Same logic the Nazis used, fuck process, we want our results.

Actually, that's the logic most people use. I'm don't know of anyone who says, "Well, we could have done the right thing, but Gosh Darn, we'd better fill out 20 pieces of paperwork and wait for "the process' to happen."

We have a long history of the courts NOT waiting for the legislature to legislate, and frankly, that's a good thing.

You guys are fine with ignoring the "process" when you get what you want.

You're right. DOn't give a shit about the "process" as long as the right thing is done. People have been sent to prison for life for crimes they didn't commit because the "process" was followed.

When the process is broke..............We see instances where the police and prosecutors hide evidence, lie and even create evidence to prosecute someone and nothing is done to those who do this. They even have a word for this "testilying".

Some of us are trying to fix the process. But to be sure, it will be fixed or burned down.

Actually, that's the logic most people use. I'm don't know of anyone who says, "Well, we could have done the right thing, but Gosh Darn, we'd better fill out 20 pieces of paperwork and wait for "the process' to happen."

We have a long history of the courts NOT waiting for the legislature to legislate, and frankly, that's a good thing.

You guys are fine with ignoring the "process" when you get what you want.

Its amazing how disparaging you are of process when you love process fucking over people you hate.

Pathetic.

When the process is broke..............We see instances where the police and prosecutors hide evidence, lie and even create evidence to prosecute someone and nothing is done to those who do this. They even have a word for this "testilying".

Some of us are trying to fix the process. But to be sure, it will be fixed or burned down.

Nope, you are trying to destroy the process.

If that's what it takes.............

If that's what it takes.............

Just remember, the police aren't really around to protect us from criminals, they are around to protect criminals from us.

Forum List

Back